歌曲:Selena Gomez-The Heart Wants What It Wants Selena Gomez paid a late-night visit to apparent on-again boyfriend Justin Bieber at a Miami recording studio on Tuesday night. 周二晚上,赛琳娜戈麦斯到贾斯汀?比伯在迈阿密的录音

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

歌曲:Justin Bieber-Boyfirend Justin Bieber detained at LAX after jetting back to the US from Singapore and is being held for 'secondary questioning'. Justin Bieber在从新加坡回到美国后被扣留在洛杉矶国际机场,并且正在接受二

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

This is AP News Minute. President Donald Trump met with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in the Oval Office Wednesday morning. During the President's statement, he defended his decision to fire James Comey. [Why did you fire Director Comey?]

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(五)月

Justin Bieber might be one of the fastest-selling singers in the world, but he is also apparently a pretty quick driver too. Bieber was recently seen driving his white Ferrari at Indy 500 speeds through his quiet, gated residential neighborhood, in C

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

She makes it look easy now. But 你现在看她感觉很容易,其实... Next year at this time, someone else will be standing here in this very spot and its anyone guess who she will be. 明年这个时候站在这里讲话的就是别人了,谁知

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

本期看点:《舞林争霸》第七季首轮结果秀揭晓,亚瑟小子热舞助阵,现场活力嗨唱《OMG》;贾斯汀比伯单曲《somebody to love》MV首映带来非凡的视觉震撼;在首轮舞蹈竞技成绩单公布之后,三

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 舞林争霸 第七季

QUADRUPLET girls who made medical history when they were born from the same embryo are celebrating another milestone in their lives as they start nursery. 世界首例同卵四胞胎女婴创造了医学史上的记录,现在她们正在迎接人生中

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌曲:Justin Bieber-One Time If Justin Bieber were Michelle Obama's son, she would pull him close, the first lady toldUnivision in an interview Friday (Feb. 7). 如果贾斯汀-比伯是第一夫人米歇尔-奥巴马的儿子,那她就会把他拉

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

歌曲:Justin Bieber-Favorite Girl The soon-to-be 19-year-old singer decided to show off his (bulkier) upper body after performing at his Birmingham concert today, and either things got too hot to handle that Biebs needed to cool off, or he's getti

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

歌曲:Justin Bieber-Love Me It seems some wealthy Atlantans aren't keen on the prospect of a drag-racing, egg-throwing Canadian teenager for a neighbor. 看来亚特兰大的富豪们不喜欢醉酒飙车、向邻居扔鸡蛋的加拿大青年做他

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到听力原文收集区,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

Let's laugh about me falling in the pool with the tricycle. 一块儿笑我骑着三轮车掉进水里吧 No, it's so horrible. - I know.It's traumatic. 不 这很糟糕 -我知道 很受伤 And you look beautiful at the Golden Globe the other night.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

He is looking and go And thats paparazzi right there. 他看着那人 想着 那人一定是狗仔 Do you see?do you see there is a curtain there? 你看到了吗 那个帘子 That's just have flap happen to fly up. 帘子正好飘起来 That's when

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

If you still dont know who Justin Bieber is, you are a little bit outdated. The 17 years old boy has already made a performance at the inauguration of president Obama and delivered a speech at Grammy award in 2010. Come with me to know more about thi

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

贾斯汀是斯莫维尔高中的学生,和克洛伊同为一家报纸服务,负责为报纸画漫画,他的艺术才华为人公认。然而,一场车祸后,贾斯汀再也不能像从前那样随心所欲地使用双手画画,然而他却获得了遥控物体的能力。他向克洛伊告白,说自己一直暗恋着她。克洛伊这时正因为克拉克

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

Justin Bieber is a Canadian pop star and actor. He was born on the 1st of March 1994. He wanted to be a musician for as long as he could remember. When he was a child, he taught himself to play the piano, guitar, trumpet and drums. In 2007, his mothe

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

Justin Timberlake is an American pop singer, songwriter, producer, dancer and actor. He rose to fame as part of the boy band N Sync and achieved great success after going solo. He has won six Grammy Awards and an Emmy. He has sold more than 50 millio

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

Say you love me, as much as I love you Would you hurt me baby, could you do that to me yeaa? Would you lie to me baby? Cuz the truth hurts so much more Would you do the things that drive me crazy, leave my heart still at the door? I can't help it, I'

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

D:Here is what,here explain this to me,is that a new tattoo? J:This is a new tattoo. D:Oh,God,how many do you have? J:I have just a couple... D:Oh,tell me that's the last one. J:Might be. D:No,no.It is.You don't,I mean,honestly,how does that help how

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

贾斯汀?比伯分手后深情演绎悲伤恋歌《Cry Me a River》 在贾斯汀-比伯与赛琳娜-戈麦斯分手的消息爆出数小时后,比伯的Believe巡演登陆波士顿站。在当晚的演出中,比伯现场翻唱来自Timberlake的《

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲