机场每天要处理数万件行李,即使工作再仔细,要求再严格,也难免会有些失误。比如弄丢顾客的行李,将行李错运到别的城市,检查不严格以至于顾客领错行李若遇上这样的情况,你该怎么

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 专四每日一听

Anna:hello. Where are you headed today? Landon:I'm off to Barcelona for a week. A:do you have your passport with you? L:yes, here you go. I don't need a visa to go to Spain, do I? A:fortunately for you, you don't. Next time, if you have any questions

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Mr. and Mrs. Jones' apartment was full of luggage, packages, furniture and boxes. Both of them were very busy when they heard the doorbell ring. Mrs. Jones went to open it and she saw a middle-aged lady outside. The lady said she lived next door. Mrs

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方CET6阅读

本期《比弗利娇妻》精彩来袭:豪门贵妇继续上周的度假之旅,可是一早起来却有一位姐妹不辞而别,回想前夜的争吵,她们之间的矛盾还在不断加深,究竟能否顺利化解呢?除此之外,土豪

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第四季

Customs Officer: Please put your baggage here for inspection. 海关人员:请把你的行李拿过来检查。 Amy: Here you are, officer. 艾米:好的,先生。 Customs Officer:Is all your baggage here? 海关人员:你所有的行李都在这

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Can I carry this bag on?/Can I take this on board? /Can I hand-carry this? 我可以带这个登机吗? Ground staff: Yes, that would be fine. 可以,没问题。 No. You need to check it in. 不行,你必须托运。 随身行李的英语怎么说

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Please have your customs declaration form ready. 准备好海关报表。 What is your name and nationalty, please? 请问你的姓名以及国籍? You have to open all your suitcases, sir. 先生,你得打开

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

(母亲自杀之后,Bridget与父亲之间产生了隔阂。某天,Bridget在地下室发现了一叠信,竟然是母亲生前写给自己的。她拿着信质问父亲为什么扣留它们。) [B从学校回家,看见父亲在桌旁等自己

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

227. The unrestricted universe漫无边际的宇宙 unique-unwieldy The universe is unmatched in its intricacies. Each planet, each star is unique. Though our universe seems anything but unpredictable, with revolutions of planets and comets accuratel

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

检查行李 您介意我检查您的箱子吗? A: I see. According to the hotel rules, the luggage for nights must be checked. Do you mind my going through the contents of the trunk? 好的。根据宾馆的规定,行李过夜必须检查。您介

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Hi everybody. I'm going to be honest with you one of the best parts of being President is having your own really nice plane. 大家好。我要诚实地告诉你--当总统,最好的一点儿是有自己的飞机。 And I'm going to miss it. A lot. B

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

AS IT IS 2015-03-13 What Happens to Lost US Airline Luggage? 旅客在美国航空公司丢失的行李发生了什么 Most people who fly on passenger planes in the United States do not lose their bags -- called luggage or baggage. Even if the lugga

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

第48期:到机场接外宾 旅途愉快吗? How was your flight? How was your travel? For example: A: How was your flight? 旅途愉快吗? B: Not too bad, thank you.挺好的,谢谢你。 格林先生,请让我介绍一下孙先生。 Mr. Gre

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Mr. Wang, it's nice to see you here again. 王先生,再次见到你非常高兴。 So you have got four pieces of baggage altogether? 你一共有4件行李对吗? Let me give you a hand. 我来帮您忙吧。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

第一句:May I have a look at your passport, please? 可以看看您的护照吗? A: May I have a look at your passport, please? 可以看看你的护照吗? B: Sure. 当然。 A: You have a tourist visa. Where will you be staying? 您持有旅游

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Where can I put these suitcases? 我把这些手提箱放在哪儿呀? A: Where can I put these suitcases? 我把这些手提箱放在哪儿呀? B: Give them to me. Here's your claim tag. Don't lose it. 给我吧。这是

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Please check the message board at the arrival lounge. 请查一下入境区的留言栏。 My baggage is not arrived yet. 我的行李还没到。 I'll telephone you when I arrive. 我到了会打电话给你。 I just arrived here,and I've forgot my

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

How long are you going to stay in this country? 你将在这个国家停留多久? I am going to stay for ten days. 我准备停留十天。 Are you travelling on vacation or business? 你是度假还是洽商? I'm travelling on vacation. 我是度

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

That's the one which my wife wants. 我太太想要那个。 This is the picture which I took. 这是我想要的照片。 Who are you? 你是谁? Who is he? 他是谁? Do you know who she is? 你知道她是谁吗? Who wants to go? 谁想去呢?

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

Do you need a porter? 你需要搬运工吗? Let's call a porter for these bags. 叫一个搬运工搬这些行李吧! How much do you charge? 你要多少钱? 50 cents per bag. 每件行李五毛美金。 No,thank you.I carry by myself. 不用了

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语