经典句型:Where is the dining room of the hotel? 旅馆的餐厅在什么地方? A:Where is the dining room of the hotel? 甲:旅馆的餐厅在什么地方? B:On the second floor. 乙:在二楼。 A:When do you serve breakfast? 甲:你们什么

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

A: How are you doing today? B: Great. Thanks. A: What can I do for you today? B: I just have one question. A: What's your question? B: How do I order checks? A: You can order them right now, if you'd like. B: That would be great. A: Just fill out thi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

Hello, Miss. May I help you? 小姐,您好。我能为您效劳吗? Yes, please. I'd like to change some English pounds to U.S. dollars. 是的,请你帮忙。我要把一些英镑兑换成美元。 What is today's exchange rate between the U.S

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What is the time difference between Beijing and Vancouver? 北京和温哥华的时差是多少? 16 hours. Vancouver is 16 hours behind. 16个小时,温哥华晚16个小时。 Do you have any idea what time it is in Rome now? 你知道罗马现在是

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

How much is a bus ticket to New York? 到纽约的公共汽车票是多少钱? One-way or round trip? 单程还是往返? How much is the fare? 车票多少钱? 2 dollars. You give me 2 dollars and I'll exchange it for a token. 两美元。您给

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What time does the plane get to London? 飞机什么吋候到伦敦? We'll arrive thirty minutes behind of schedule. 我们将比预定时间晩30分钟到。 Can you tell me what time we will be arriving? 您能告诉我到达的时间吗? Excus

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Lesson 40 Getting or Expressing Opinions 第40课 征求表达意见 A:Excuse me. Can I have one fifteen-cent stamp and two eighty-cent stamps? A:打扰了,我想买一张15美分的和两张80美分的邮票。 B:I'm sorry. Fifteen-cent stamps h

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

第23期:询问如何应聘导游 你当过导游吗? Have you ever worked as a tour guide? Have you ever worked a tourist guide? Have you any experience as a tourist guide? Have you ever been a tourist guide? Do you have experience as a tourist gu

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

2 接待询问 3句英文任你选 Can I ask what you wish to see him about? 请问你有什么事要见他? Do you have an appointment? 您事先有约定吗? Will you wait a moment? I'll tell him you're here. 您稍等一下好吗?我去通知他您来

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Uh. And what exactly do you do? 哦。那您具体的工作是什么? I'm part of the marketing consultancy team. 我负责市场调查。 I see and how many people do you employ in your office? 我知道了,你们办公室有多少人? In all

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

口语中并不是越难的句子就越地道,一些简单的表达也可以非常实用有效,今天Jenny和Adam就要说一说I'm good。 I'm good 今天要和大家分享一组简单地道,却适合多种应用情景的句子: I'm good. I'

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

A gentleman who had traveled in Europe, relates that he one day visited the hospital of Berlin, 一位绅士曾去欧洲旅行,有一天,他去参观柏林一家医院。 where he saw a man whose exterior was very striking. 在医院里,他遇见

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

星级典句 第一句:Are you going to take a trip there? 你打算去那里旅行吗? A: Could you tell me something about Disneyland? 你给我讲讲迪斯尼乐园的情况好吗? B: Sure. Are you going to take a trip there? 当然可以,你

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

第一句:What kind of tour do you have? 你们有什么样的旅行路线? A: What kind of tour do you have? 你们有什么样的旅行路线? B: We offer many kinds of tours. 我们提供多种路线。 第二句:What can I see on the tour

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:What's that building? 那幢建筑是什么? A: What's that building? 那幢建筑是什么? B: The one with the red wall? 红墙的那幢? A: Yes. 是的。 B: Oh, that's the police station. 哦,那是警察局。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Is lunch included? 包括午餐吗? A: Excuse me. Is there a one-day sightseeing tour? 打扰一下,请问有一日游吗? B: Yes, we do. 是的,有。 A: Is lunch included? 包括午餐吗? B: Yes, lunch is for

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

第一句:Do you have any plan on your mind? 你有什么打算吗? A:Do you have any plan on your mind? 你有什么打算吗? B:I want to go to Italy for travelling this summer vacation. 这个暑假我想去意大利旅行。 Where do you pl

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: What's the time difference between Beijng and London? 北京与伦敦的时差是多少? B: Eight hours. 8小时。 A: Are we gaining or losing a day on the way to Britain? 那去伦敦的途中我们前进一天还是后退一天? B: We're lo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Excuse me. Which line goes downtown? 打扰一下,请问哪条线是去市区的。 B: You can take No. 38 or No. 45. Both of the buses will take you there. 你可以乘38路或者45路,这路公共汽车都会带你去那里。 A: Excuse me.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Excuse me. Can you tell me the way to the bus station? 打扰一下,你能告诉我怎样去到公交车站吗? B: Yes. Walk two blocks and you'll find a bus stop sign. 没问题,走两个街口你就能看到一个巴士站牌。 A: Could y

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话