Unit 4 How have you been? 你近况好吗? 本句是 How are you? 的现在完成时,两者表达意思略有不同。How have you been? 强调询问对方近来一段时间的状况,而 How are you?则是强调询问对方此刻或目前的状况。

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

在国外餐厅,除了会用恰当的点餐用语外,听懂服务员的一些特定话术十分重要,今天Jenny和Adam要教教你如何应对。 国外就餐 当你第一次去国外餐厅用餐时,可能会因为没有准备,对服务员说

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

到达房间我们到了A:This way, please. (After a while) Here we are. After you. 这边请。(走了一会儿)我们到了。您先请。 B:Thank you. When will our baggage arrive? 谢谢你。我们的行李什么时候会到? 同类问句:

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

with no identification, unrecognizable. You should be trying to trick me, the burned pilot told his interrogators, make me speak German, which I can, by the way, Ask me about Marmite, the great Gertrude Jekyll. The sea hospital was created out of bat

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

1.I have been itching for business trips. 我很渴望有出差的机会。 2.Do I pay out of my own pocket? 叙要花向己的钱吗? 3.What do I need to do if I were going to a business trip? 如果我要出差的话,需要做什么呢? 4.Wha

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

1.How about the vacations? 假期是怎么安排的呢? 2.Do I have to work a whole year before I can take a vacation? 我必须工作满一年才能享受假期吗? 3.What is your vacation policy? 你们的年假是如何规定的? 4.Can I tak

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

导购口语: What sort of material do you have for a windbreaker? 你们有什么适合做风衣的布料? What about the quality of the artificial cotton? 人造棉的质量怎么样? Do you think this red satin is suitable for me to make a Qip

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

What famous interesting places can I see in Beijing? 在北京我能参观哪些名胜古迹呢? What famous interesting places can I see in Beijing? 在北京我能参观哪些名胜古迹呢? At least three places for you to visit. 至少可以去

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Can I buy some stamps and envelopes here? 这儿卖邮票和信封吗? Can I buy some stamps and envelopes here? 这儿卖邮票和信封吗? Yes. How many stamps and envelopes do you want to buy? 是的。您要买几张邮票和几个信封?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

How much does this necklace cost? 这条项链多少钱? I want to buy a necklace for my girlfriend. 我想给我女朋友买一条项链。 Which one do you like? 你想要哪一条? Please show me that one. How much does it cost? 请给我拿那条

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

May I go inside and have a look? 我可以进去参观吗? Excuse me. Where are you going? 打扰下,请问您要去哪里? Oh. I'm a tourist. May I go inside and have a look? 哦,我是游客。我可以进去参观吗? It's a holiday toda

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

经典句型:May I ask about the salary? 我可以问一下薪水吗? A:Any other qusetions? 甲:还有其他的问题吗? B:May I ask about the salary? 乙:我可以问一下薪水吗? A:2000 yuan per month during the trial period. 甲:试用期内每

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:Are these books on sale? 这些书打折吗? A:Are these books on sale? 甲:这些书打折吗? B:The book store is celebrating its fifth birthday,so there is a 35% discount on all books. 乙:书店五周年店庆,所有的书都打六

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:Do you have any valuable articles? 您带贵重物品了吗? A:Do I have to pay duty? 甲:我需要交税吗? B:Do you have any valuable articles? 乙:您带贵重物品了吗? A:I have only some personal articles. 甲:我只带了一

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

星级典句: 第一句:Where is the gate? 登机口在哪儿? A: Excuse me, where is the gate? 打扰下,请问登记口在哪儿? B: Go down those stairs and turn right, then you will see it. 下了那边的楼梯右拐就能看到。 第二

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

unit 419 询问购书处 dialogue 英语情景对话 To:Lily Wong 收件人:莉莉王 From:Zhang Jian 发件人:张剑 Date:April 27, 2002 日期:2002年4月27日 Subject: Crafting Beautfful English Sentences 主题:构思精美的英语句子

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

13. Our price is set according to the quantity. 我们根据数量定价。 还能这样说: Our products are priced according to the quantity. Our price is depending on quantity. 应用解析: a quantity of 一些; in large quantities 大量地,

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Questions about work 关于工作的问题 How is your company coping with the economic situation? 你们公司怎样应对经济情势? How do you do this in your company? 你在公司里怎么做这件事? How does your company deal with...? 你们公

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

How to be confident? Ask other people for their opinion on you询问别人对你的评价 It's easy to get trapped in your head, and be convinced all of these flaws that you see are how everyone else sees you.Luckily, it's pretty simple to remedy thi

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening