必背句型: A:I didn't see him these days. 这些天我没见过他。 B:He was sent to prison for six months for embezzlement. 他因侵占财产被监禁6个月。 The suspects were placed in detention. 嫌疑犯被拘留。 She was sent to priso

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

Telephoning: Handling Enquiries and Technical Problems In this Business English Podcast lesson we continue our series on making telephone calls in English by looking at how to deal with technical problems and clarify information using alternative cho

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

1.What kind of training is it? 是关于什么的培训? 2.What is the on-job training? 什么是在职培训? 3.How many kinds of training are there? 有多少种培训? 4.Will you send me abroad to accept the latest training in computer technol

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

A: Are there any Western restaurants near here? KFC's or McDonald's? 这附近有西餐厅吗?肯德基或麦当劳之类的? B: There is a KFC's near here, just a few blocks away. 附近有一家肯德基,过几条街就到了。 A: Is there a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Have you tried Chinese pepper steak? smoked salmon? 你有没有尝试过中国胡椒牛排?熏鲑鱼吗? B: Well, I don't think I have. What kind of dish is this? 我想没吃过,这是什么样的菜? A: Oh, that's sweet and sour ribs pa

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Could you recommend some special dishes in your restaurant? 您能为我推荐一些你们餐厅的特色菜吗? B: Roast beef is very good today, ma'am. 夫人,今天的烤牛肉不错。 A: Is that right? I'll try it. 是吗?那我尝尝吧。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Can anyone buy goods in duty-free shops? 任何人都可以在免税商店购物吗? Can anyone buy goods in duty-free shops? 任何人都可以在免税商店购物吗? No, You have to show your passport and visa to the shop assistant. 不是的,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Would you please recommend some places for sightseeing? 可以为我们推荐一些参观的地方吗? Would you please rcommend some places for sightseeing? 可以为我们推荐一些参观的地方吗? How about the National Yellow Stone Park?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

丹尼尔玩得非常高兴,他想要和妈妈姐姐玩捉迷藏的游戏。但是玩着玩着,好像又出事了,这次是怎么了呢? Listen Read Learn Shirley: Excuse me. I seem to have lost my son. Announcer: Take it easy, madam. And speak slowly. May I have your name first? Shirley:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

经典句型:Where is the household appliances section? 家电区在什么地方? A:Can I help you? 甲:需要帮忙吗? B:I'd like to buy an electric iron, where could I find it? 乙:我要买个电熨斗,请问在那儿呢? A:In the household a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:This is Peter speaking. 我是彼得。 A:Hello. 甲:你好。 B:Hello.Who's that? 乙:你好,请问你是哪位? A:This is Peter speaking. 甲:我是彼得。 B:Oh,Peter.I'm waiting for your telephone. 乙:哦,彼得,我在等你的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:I want to know if I have vacations. 我想知道我是否有假期。 A:I want to know if I have vacations. 甲:我想知道我是否有假期。 B:Everyone in the company has a no less than 5 days vacation each year. 乙:公司的每个员

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:Do you have a food trolley on the train? 火车上有卖食品的推车吗? A:Do you have a food trolley on the train? 甲:火车上有卖食品的推车吗? B:Yes.It will come when the train starts. 乙:有。火车开了以后就会来。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:How long is the flight? 飞机要飞行多久? A:How long is the flight? 甲:飞机要飞行多久? B:About four hours. 乙:太约4个小时。 A:It's too long a journey. 甲:太长了。 B:We'll offer magazines, newspapers and music v

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

A: Can you give me a little more information about your apartment? B: Sure, what can I help you with? A: What kind of public transportation is near your apartment? B: I'm not sure, but I believe there is a bus stop about three blocks away. A: Do you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

【生词预览】 inquire 询问 【笑话原文】 TheReasonofBeingLateMikewaslateforschool.Hesaidtohisteacher,Mr.Black,Excusemeformycominglate,sir.Iwatchedafootballmatchinmydream. Whydiditmakeyoulate?inquiredtheteacher. Becauseneitherteamcouldwint

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Could I ask for your reaction to the statement of the spokesman? 请问您对这个发言人的话有什么感想? I take it you are not opposed to going to isit Mr. Smith for this coming weekend? 我想您不反对这个周末去看史密斯先生吧

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

1询问职位空缺 3句英文任你选 What kind of vacancies/ openings do you have? 你们有哪些职位在招人? I'm inquiring about the accountant job. 我想问一下有关会计这个职位的招聘情况。 Are there any vacancies? 请问有职

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

新英语口语900句 询问喜欢和不喜欢做的事 691. What is it you don't like about summer weather? 你不喜欢夏天的哪一点呢? 692. I don't like it when the weather gets real hot. 当夏天天气变得太热的时候我就不喜欢了

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

第16期:询问离职与应聘原因 你为什么离职呢? Why did you leave your last job? Why did you leave office? Why did you leave your position? Why did you give up your last job? For example: A: Why did you leave your last job?你为什么离

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包