LESSON 41 The saint bernard dog 第四十一课 圣伯纳犬 The Saint Bernard dog is very large and strong, with a large head, long hair, and a bushy tail. 圣伯纳犬体型庞大,体格健壮,头部很大,毛发很长,还有一条毛茸茸的

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 34 The fox and the stork 第三十四课 狐狸和鹳 A fox asked a stork to dinner, with the naughty purpose of playing a trick on his guest. 狐狸请鹳共进晚餐,因为他想戏弄他的客人。 The stork came at the hour fixed, with

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 16 The dun cow 第十六课 暗褐色的牛 Yes, Mary; now that I am at home, you may walk anywhere with me, and fear nothing! 是的,玛丽,现在,我在家里,你可以没有恐惧的和我去任何地方,! cried Alfred, whisking off the hea

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 21 The beggar man 第二十一课 乞讨者 Around the fire, one wintry night, 一个冬天的夜晚, The farmer's rosy children sat; 农民可爱的孩子们围坐在火旁; The fagot lent its blazing light, 柴火给出它明亮的光芒,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 28 The ambitious boy 第二十八课 雄心勃勃的男孩 I never knew before, Cecil, that you were so fond of drawing, said Aunt Sophia, 我以前从不知道,塞西尔,你非常喜欢画,索菲娅阿姨说, as she looked over the shoulder o

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 26 The ant and the cricket 第二十六课 蚂蚁和蟋蟀 A silly young cricket, accustomed to sing 愚蠢的年轻的蟋蟀,习惯了唱歌 Through the warm sunny months of gay summer and spring 度过春夏温暖晴朗的日子 Began to com

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 46 Whale hunting 第四十六课 捕杀鲸鱼 Every year, ships sail to the northern seas to hunt the whale. 每年都会有船只航行到北海捕杀鲸鱼. The men want its fat to make oil, and the whalebone, which is found in the roof of i

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 30 The white bear 第三十课 北极熊 In the cold North there is always snow on the ground. 在寒冷的北极常年冰雪覆盖。 Even in summer it is very cold, as great blocks of ice float about in the sea. 即使在夏天气温也很低,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 18 The dog with the lantern 第十八课 狗和灯笼 Here is a dog with a lantern in his mouth. 这儿有一条狗,他的嘴里有一个灯笼。 He is seeking for his master. 他在找他的主人。 Carlo, for that was the name of the dog

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 49 The zebra 第四十九课 斑马 The zebra is the most beautiful of all the animals of the ass tribe. Its home is in Africa. 斑马在。。。属动物中最漂亮。斑马分布在非洲。 Its skin is smooth as velvet. Its body is marked

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 50 The jaguar 五十课 美洲虎 The jaguar has his home in the New World. He lives in the great forests of South America. 美洲虎分布在新世界,住在南美洲的大森林里。 His skin is covered with dark spots, something like the

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 34 The bear in school 第三十四课 校园里的熊 1、A boy rambling in the woods many years ago, in a part of America where bears used to live, one day found the cub of a Black Bear. 1、很多年前一个男孩在美洲的一个树林里闲

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 45 What the sparrow chirps 第四十五课 麻雀在叫什么 I'm only a little sparrow, 我只是一只小小的麻雀, A bird of low degree; 一种很低级的鸟类; My life is of little value, 我的生命没有价值, But there's On

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 41 The two crossing-sweepers 第四十一课 两个清道夫 They could not claim a single friend,beneath the wide-spread sky; 广阔天地,没有人愿意做他们的朋友; But to each other they were bound,by poverty's strong tie. 但他们

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 12 LUCY AND HER KITTEN 第十二课 露西和她的小猫 1. The name of this little girl is Lucy. 这个小姑娘名叫露西。 2. One day she had a present given to her of a kitten. 一天,她得到一只小猫咪当作礼物。 3. It was

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

LESSON 61 LITTLE WHEEL AND BIG WHEEL 第六十一课 小轮和大轮 Says the big waggon wheel 大的马车轮说 To the little waggon wheel, 小的马车轮听 What a difference between us I see! 我观察到了我们之间很大的不同 As our cou

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

LESSON 20 THE CAT ON THE TREE 第二十课 树上的猫 Look at that cat high up on the tree. 看看那只高高在树上的猫。 Good cats stay in the house. They catch mice and rats. 好猫待在屋子里。它们逮大鼠和小鼠。 But this cat

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

LESSON 29 THE STORM 第二十九课 风暴 There has been a wild storm, and the good ship is a wreck. 有过一场很强的风暴,使一艘很好的船被困失事。 Do you see how the men cling to the mast of the ship? 你看到船上的人多么努

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

LESSON 28 THE PET GOAT 第二十八课 宠物山羊 Ann had a pet goat. It had a long beard and long horns. Ann liked to feed the goat. 安有一只宠物山羊。它有长长的胡须和羊角。安喜欢喂养这只山羊。 Nan, Nan, she would cal

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

LESSON 31 THE GREAT JUMP 第三十一课 出色的一跳 Ben and May were twins; that means that they were of the same age. May was not so tall as Ben was, and she was not so strong; but May thought more, learned more, and did more than Ben. Ben和Ma

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册