Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(384) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级对话理解

AZUZ: Next up, political tensions, debates, divisions in another part of Europe. We're moving west to Scotland. It's part of the United Kingdom but for how long is the question being asked. Last June, people in the U.K. voted to leave the European Un

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年3月

Lesson 57 A trip to Scotland At present Gretel is on holiday in Scotland. Two days ago she sent a letter to Sue and today Mr and Mrs Clark have received a card from her. What does Gretel say in her card, mum? Sue asked. She says she has visited lots

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第四册

BBC News with Marion Marshall. The British government has condemned the announcement of plans by the Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon to call a second referendum on independence from the United Kingdom. The Prime Minister Theresa May described

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

各位亲爱的朋友们,非常高兴您守候早间课堂,我是Juliet。上回我们已经打开了Cooperation(合作)的话匣子,我们今天就继续来聊聊它。 既然是合作,我们在与他人合作的时候,有时候也必须

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Jennifer: Hi, I'm Jennifer and this is Authentic Real English. In this programme, we teach you about English words or phrases which you might not find in the dictionary. Here comes Feifei. Feifei: Hello Jen. 大家好!Jen 我有事儿要告诉你。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

The Scots have a peculiar musical instrument called a bagpipe. 苏格兰人有一种很独特的乐器叫做风笛。 Its a bag made of a pigs skin and it has a pipe to blow it up as you would a balloon, 风笛的主要部分是一个用猪皮做成的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Me, I'm in love with this country called America. I'm a huge fan--I'm a huge fan of America. I'm like one of those annoying fans, you know the ones that read the CD notes and follow you into bathrooms and ask you all kinds of annoying questions about

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Dear Dave, 亲爱的戴夫, This is in memory of an anniversary the anniversary of October 27th, 1943, when I first heard you singing in North Africa. 这封信是为了纪念我们一周年,纪念1943年10月27日,我第一次在北非听见你的

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 见信如晤Letters Live

To Fanny Keats, 2nd July, 1818. Dumfries My dear Fanny; I intended to have written to you from Kirkudbright the town I shall be in tomorrowbut I will write now because my knapsack has worn my coat in the Seams, my coat has gone to the Taylors and I h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

影片对白 President: It's a great scotch! Natalie: I'll, erm. I'll be going, then. President: Er, Natalie. I hope to see much more of you , as our two great countries work toward a better future. Natalie: Thank you, sir. Prime minister: Yes,Peter. P

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

O Andy! said little Jenny Murdock, I'm so glad you came along this way. I can't get over. 哦,安迪!小珍妮默多克说,我真高兴你从这边路过。我过不去了。 Can't get over? said Andrew. Why what's the matter? 过不来了?安德

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Pick up的常用表达: 1、买东西 Hector's picking up lunch for everyone. Make sure you tell him what you want. Hector在给大家买午餐。记得要告诉他你们想要的东西。 Shoot! I forgot the salad dressing. I'll need to go back an

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Todd: Marika, what is the best city in your country? Marika: I think Montreal is the best city in my country. I've never been to Vancouver but I think Montreal is the best city in my country. Todd: Why is it so special? Marika: I think it is special

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: And while turning off the email may be helpful, taking your family on a hiking trip to a state park will actually help you disconnect. 虽然把email关掉是有些用处的,但带着全家去国

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Matt: If I were traveling to Scotland would it be very expensive for me to spend time in Glasgow? Rachel: I'd say there some of the hotels that are quite expensive, but you can usually find a nice bed-and-breakfast which would cost you maybe thirty p

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Gary: Hey, over here. Im glad you could make it. This place has a great happy hour. Let me get the waitress, Brenda, so we can order our drinks. Shanise: Hi, Gary. You sound like a regular. Do you come here a lot? Gary: Yeah, I like stopping by on my

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

It is cold, and it is damp and it does get dark very early. And you know so you want warm comfort food and warm comfort food is delicious and it is simple, but it takes time to prepare. So you can see over a long period of time how people began to de

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

The new unity government in Tunisia appears to be in danger of falling apart just a day after it was formed. At least three ministers, all with strong trade union links, have already resigned, and others are threatening to go. Our correspondent Wyre

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版