杰奎琳.诺沃格拉茨在赞扬世界对非洲和贫穷的高度兴趣同时,也很有说服力地争辩应该用新的方法来解决这些问题。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:贫穷至进步

JEFFREY BROWN:The Justice Department has closed the door on bringing any criminal charges in connection with interrogations of terror suspects by the CIA. Margaret Warner has the story. MARGARET WARNER:Late yesterday, Attorney General Eric Holder ann

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

EOB End Of Block块结束 EOC Embedded Operation Channel 嵌入式操作通道 EOD Education On Demand 教育点播 EOF End Of file 文件结束 EOF End Of Frame 帧结束 EOI End Of Image 图像结束

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

《美国偶像》结束了纳什维尔的海选,又转战堪萨斯城,在这里有许多才华横溢的选手,也有许多第二次甚至多次参赛的选手,他们这次的命运将如何?精彩内容,切勿错过!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

No End in Sight to the War in Syria 叙利亚战争无结束迹象 U.S. officials said this week that the United States is moving forward with an international agreement with Iran. The agreement would release Iran from trade restrictions while it agr

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

AS IT IS 2014-05-09 Bringing Healing to Victims of Mass Violence 治疗遭受暴力创伤的受害者 Hello, and welcome once again to the program that helps you learn and improve your American English. Im Jim Tedder in Washington. Today our subject

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Ferguson Calls for Justice as Anger, Violence Grips Community 弗格森社区谴责暴力 寻求正义 FERGUSON, MISSOURI Violence, anger and frustration continue to grip the small St. Louis suburb of Ferguson, Missouri. Protests broke out after a wh

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(八月)

CAR Sees Rise in Inter-communal Violence 中非共和国种族间暴力增加 The UN refugee agency says violence in the Central African Republic has become more widespread, with more civilians being displaced and put at risk. The UNHCR estimates mor

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

Mr. President? 总统先生 I want it over. 结束这一切 As soon as possible. 越快越好 Gut the bill, Frank. 修改法案,弗兰克 Do whatever's necessary to end this. 不惜一切代价结束罢工 Mr. President, if we give in now, 总统先生

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Three people have been confirmed dead after gunfire ended a 16-hour hostage siege at a Sydney cafe. Police say the dead include the gunman and two of the 17 hostages. Four others were wounded. New South Wales state police Commissioner Andrew Scipione

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You've done the hard part. You studied hard, decided which industry to explore, created an impressive rsum, interviewed for various roles and whew landed the internship! 你已经跨过了求职中最难的一步。你努力学习,找寻心仪的行业

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

kthxbi其实就是Okay, thanks, bye的简写, k = ok thx = thanks bi = bye 意思就是:好了,谢谢,再见。通常用在比较急的时候,想尽快的结束对话。 注意:要慎用,有时会显得粗鲁无礼,甚至有讥讽的感

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

决胜雅思听力的关键之考试时间

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

HAVANA, May 11 (Xinhua)-- Visiting French President Francois Hollande on Monday urged the U.S. economic sanctions on Cuba to be lifted as they have caused so much damage. France should do whatever is necessary to allow new decisions to be made, that

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office. 我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。 2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line. 抱歉,我不能再说了。有另一人在线。 3.

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

President Barack Obama and Mexican President Felipe Calderon have pledged to work together to fight drug trafficking, border violence, environmental dangers and other shared challenges. The two leaders met at the country's presidential residence. 美国

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年4月

American voters elected Donald Trump as the country's next president. After a long, bitter and often divisive race for the White House, work began on the clean transfer of power, a bedrock principle of American democracy. 在经过漫长而艰难、且

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In this blog post weve already considered how to get business meetings started, but what about when we need them to end? Meetings cant go on forever so its important to have a way to bring them to a conclusion. Here are some phrases to help you finis

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

和老外交谈,对我们这些正在练习口语的人来说,可以说是多多益善。可是站在老外的角度来说,他们未必这么想。为了保持友好和礼貌,在谈话中我们应该知道掌握分寸。如果老外已经发出

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

讲解文本: this isn't over 这件事还没结束,还不算完,跟你没完 This isn't over, he warned. 这事情没完,他发出警告说。 I'm telling you right now. This isn't over. 我现在就告诉你,这事没完! 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语