thirteen By means of He succeeded by means of his perseverance. He tryed to explain by means of five languages.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

Here are the top five things that people with post-traumatic growth say: My priorities have changed. 这是排在前五位的被创伤后精神再生的人们说过的话:我做事情的优先级改变了。 I'm not afraid to do what makes me happy

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

14. MIND OVER MATTER 第十四章 精神胜于物质 He could drive well, when he kept the speed reasonable, I had to admit. 当他把速度保持在合理水平时,他确实可以开得很好,我不得不承认这一点。 Like so many things, i

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

I was born in Chicago in 1901. 我出生在1901年的芝加哥。 He paused and glanced at me from the corner of his eyes. 他停下来,用眼角的余光瞥着我。 My face was carefully unsurprised, patient for the rest. 我的脸上是小心翼翼

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

But she was never more than a sister. 但对我来说,她只是一个妹妹。 It was only two years later that she found Emmett. 仅仅过了两年,她找到了艾美特。 She was huntingwe were in Appalachia at the timeand found a bear about t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

There was so much to think through, so much I still wanted to ask. 我有太多的事情要思考,还有很多的问题要问。 But, to my great embarrassment, my stomach growled. 但是,让我尴尬不已的是,我的胃咆哮起来。 I'd be

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

And the others? 另一些人是? Nomads, for the most part. 游牧者,大多数情况下是这样。 We've all lived that way at times. It gets tedious, like anything else. 我们有时候会这样生活。这样的生活很乏味,和别的事情

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

So I was wondering... I began again, but his fingers were slowly tracing my collarbone, and I lost my train of thought. 所以我想知道我又开始了,但他的手指缓慢地描过我的锁骨,我完全失去了思路。 Yes? he breathed. 嗯?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

I could hear the sound from the TV rising up the stairs. 我能听到楼梯下传来的电视声。 I banged the bathroom door loudly, so Charlie wouldn't come up to bother me. 我砰地一声用力关上了门,这样查理就不会上来烦我了。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

He shrugged, allowing that, and we both laughed in whispers. 他耸耸肩,对此表示默认,然后我们都低声地大笑起来。 But how can it be so easy now? I pressed. This afternoon... 可这一切现在为什么会变得那么容易呢?我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

and a lot of people have set off to find out what that was, 许多人想找回生活的意义 you know whether it's the road or the Indian mystics, whatever it might be, 有人去流浪,有人在印度神秘仪式里寻找答案 and the hippie move

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Unfortunately, I heard the billionaire Steve Forbes, 不幸的是,我也曾听到亿万富翁史蒂夫?福布斯 on Fox News, saying exactly the same thing, but seriously. 在福克斯新闻这样说过, He was told about the rise of the ocean, 当

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Traveling can refresh your relationship 旅行可以刷新你的爱情 Traveling inspires you to face life again 旅行再次激励你去面对生活 The main purpose of traveling is to refresh your mind and get you ready to face the life with a smil

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

华盛顿:今年的退伍军人纪念日,奥巴马总统在圣地亚哥的卡尔文森号航母上发表每周讲话,他号召所有的美国民众再次为我们英勇的男女军人服务,就像他们曾经为我们做的一样。今天,还

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

华盛顿:在本周的讲话中,奥巴马总统号召美国人民一起在911袭击十周年到来之际展现服务精神,纪念逝者。所有美国人都可以通过访问serve.gov找到适合自己的方式向911的逝者致敬并帮助各自

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

The Games organised at Olympia led to the development of the Panhellenic Games, which also included: - The Games at Delphi (Pythian Games) - The Games at Corinth (Isthmian Games) - The Games at Nemea

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

The religious profile of the world is changing. But even in areas where religious affiliation is declining, spirituality is not. America has become less religious in recent years. But the percentage of non-religious Americans, who say they often feel

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

They performed these miracles in little villages that covered less ground than four or five modern city blocks. 令人惊叹的是,他们创造了奇迹的场所,尽管是些相当于现代城市四、五个街区大小的小村庄。 And look, w

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

迷你对话 A: We have not seen each other for a long time. How are you? 好久不见了,最近还好吗? B: Thank you. I feel on top out of the world. And you? 谢谢!我的精神状态很好。你呢? 地道表达 feel on top of the world

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Sportsmanship 运动员精神 Sportsmanship means the right spirit 运动员精神是 for people who are taking part in any sport or playing any game. 相对于那些参加各种级别的运动会,并尽力参加每一场比赛的用动员而言的。

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读