Captain. I'll have the med bus packed and ready to go in a half-hour. 上尉。我会让医疗车在半小时内准备好出发 How's Tom? I need to know what happened to him on that ship. 汤姆怎么样了?我得知道他在那艘飞船上发生了

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 汤姆和杰里 TomJerry 这对搞笑搭档又碰到一起了,仍然是小老鼠在前面飞跑,当然不忘边跑边吃奶酪啦,不过房间里乱七八糟好多

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

Help, help! 救命,救命! Help us! We're locked in. 救救我们!我们被锁住了。 Oh dear. Do you remember that Tom and Anna are locked in the stationery cupboard? 天啊。你记得汤姆和安娜被锁在文具柜里了吗? What are t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Let's remind ourselves of the phrases he suggested Anna uses when negotiating a sale. 让我们回顾一下他建议安娜在协商价格时会用的表达。 What kind of price are you willing to pay? 你愿意付什么价格? I don't think we can

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello. Its Tom. I recommended the hotel, it was a 你好,我是汤姆。我推荐的酒店,它是 Tom. Everyone, shall we gather round and hear what Mr Socrates has to say? Please. 汤姆,大家应该聚在一起听听苏格拉底先生要告诉我

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

What? Bite my head off! 什么?咬下我的头! Oh well, if he wont bite me then I suppose I should go and see him. 好吧,只要他别咬我我想我应该去见见他。 Thanks for your advice Denise, I could kiss you. 谢谢你告诉我这些丹

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

《阿甘正传》男演员汤姆汉克斯Tom Hanks2011年5月在耶鲁大学Yale College第310届毕业典礼的演讲。2011年5月23日, 耶鲁大学举行第310届毕业典礼. 汤姆汉克斯(Tom Hanks)当天受邀发表了一段演讲。 Tom Ha

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

PARIS, April 8 (Xinhua) -- French President Francois Hollande said Monday that ex-British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's death marks the disappearance of a great figure, while extended his deepest and very sincere condolences to Thatcher's family

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A: Tom , have you heard there would be an exhibition of cars at the city center tomorrow? A: 汤姆,你听说明天市中心将举办一场车展的消息没? B: Yes. I heard that news on TV yesterday evening. B: 知道了,昨天晚上在电视上听

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

A Girl Not Included 女孩不包括在内 Tom saw an advertisement in a newspaper for a beautiful, modern bicycle which cost ?54.99, so he went to the shop which had put the advertisement in and asked to see one of their wonderful bicycles. 汤姆在报

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Hey,tom. 汤姆 Got a report that you spotted a bunch of harnessed kids. 报告上说你发现了一群脊甲化的孩子 Yeah,we were tracking my son Ben. 是 当时我们在找我儿子本 We found him. 已经找到他了 At night,they've got them

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Where's Hal? Karen? 哈尔和凯伦人呢 We couldn't get them. 来不及等他们了 We were running for the truck. 我们匆忙奔向卡车 Got hit by debris from the explosion. 你被爆炸碎片击中 Tom,we got you this far. 汤姆 我们好不容

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(347) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Tell Vasquez the bill is dead. 告诉瓦斯奎兹法案没戏 That's not the first time he's pulled that stunt on me. 他不是头一次跟我来这套了 Probably should have held my tongue, 也许我不该说什么 but I just couldn't resist the ch

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Tom Hanks goes green as he cruises around LA in his electric eBox car汤姆汉克斯的绿色环保时尚:驾驶着配有嵌入式系统的电动汽车游走于洛杉矶街头。 He's been a huge advocate of electric cars for a number of years now.

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Tom Hanks, Academy Award-winning actor, writer and director, addresses the Yale College Class of 2011 during the traditional Class Day speech and offers the graduates insight and encouragement. NEW HAVEN Minutes before Yale's Class Day began, a tour

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The sun has set, and the pond is still. 太阳已经落山了,池塘里很安静。 John, Ned, Ben, Tom, and Nell stand on the bank, and look at the duck. 约翰、内德、本、汤姆和内尔站在岸边观看鸭子。 The dog with a black spot

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

Off you go Annaso when will you have the designs ready then?Hopefully by tomorrow morning. Is that OK? 安娜,快去吧。什么时候能设计完呢?明天早上吧,可以吗? That will be great but I will need to sign off your designs befor

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

讲解文本: make the bed 铺床,整理床铺 You must make the bed after you get up. 你起床后必须整理好你的床铺。 Hey Mike! You are a big boy now. Make the bed by yourself. Mike,你已经是大孩子了,自己去铺床! 疯狂

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(347) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

“Santa Caterina.” “圣卡塔林纳。” “What’s that?” “那是什么?” “It’s a deserted monastery, down in the valley. Amongst the fir trees. Over there—look, you can see it.”

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间