I live in Washington, D.C., 我住在华盛顿特区 but I grew up in Sindhekela, a village in Orissa, in India. 但我是在新河克拉, 印度奥里萨邦的一个小村庄长大。 My father was a government worker. 我父亲是个政府雇员,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

The ATM does not work normally. I'd like to open a deposit account. I'd like to deposit some money. I'd like to make a withdraw. I'd like to apply for a loan. I need some money changed. When will the remittance arrive? Can I cash a check here? I'd li

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Charging 收付款S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key Sentences五. 催款S26: You are requested to settle your account within one week. 请于一周内结账。 S27: Would you clear the balance within the next 10

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

Charging 收付款S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key Sentences五. 催款S51: We shall perform all acts that may be deemed necessary. 我们将采取一切必要的行动。 S52: We confirm having received your pa

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

Good morning, sir. You want to change money, don't you? 您好,先生。您要兑换钱,是吗? Yes, I do. 是的,我要兑换钱。 Do you think you need to change these dollars? 您看需要兑换这些美元吗? How much of the remittanc

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 How much do you like to change? 您要换多少钱? Do you like to know something about the exchange rate? 您要了解兑换率的情况吗? Some U.S. dollars, all right? 给您一些美元, 行吗? Give y

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

A:Hello. What can we do for you today? 您好。今天我们能为您些做什么吗? B:I've just had some money sent from Germany, in Euros. 我刚收到从德国汇过来的钱,是欧元。 A:OK,could you give me your details and I,ll see if

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hi there. What can we do for you today? 您好。我们今天能为您做些什么吗? B: I'm a student here and iVe asked a relative to send me some money. It,s from my mother in the US. 我在这里上学,我已经让我的家人给我汇一

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: IBJ Bank, Business Banking Department. Ling Ming speaking. How may I help you? 这里是IBJ银行,商业银行业务部门。我是令明。我如何为您效劳? B: Ms Ling! It's Mr Gwent,from Montgomery Computers. 令女士。我是Montgom

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么我可以帮您的吗? B: Yes. I've received this Remittance Advice from the bank. 是的。我收到了你们银行的汇款通知。 A: Could I take a look at it, please? Let me just check these det

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - International Migration Reduces Poverty, but at a Price By Jill Moss Broadcast: Monday, October 31, 2005 I'm Steve Emberwith the VOA Special English Development Report. A new Worl

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Obama backs Mexico's war on drugs 奥巴马回应墨西哥毒品战争 US President Barack Obama has said the US is a full partner with Mexico in its fight against the drug cartels. Speaking in Mexico City, he said the US must stem (组织) the flow of guns acr

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AS IT IS 2015-02-14 Uganda Under Fire for Exporting Health Workers 乌干达出口医护人员遭批评 The Ugandan government has set up a program to send almost 300 health care workers to work in Trinidad and Tobago. Critics say there is already a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Africans in the Diaspora send less money to families at home Jackson Mvunganyi 25 January 2010 The global economic downturn is hurting Africans in the Diaspora. Its harder for them to send money home, and that leads to problems for those who depend o

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Haitians crowded into banks and money transfer offices that reopened Saturday for the first time since last week's earthquake. Few Haitians have been able to work or access their bank accounts for nearly two weeks. Haitians clutched identification ca

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

U.S. Fed started a program with Mexico to enable money service businesses to send money to Mexico for a fixed cost of only 67 cents per transaction. 美国联邦政府和墨西哥之间启动了一个项目,使得汇款公司往墨西哥寄钱时只需

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

剧码: Office Talk 产品正在开发中 1. 我们很高兴(今天∕十月二十八日)收到您的汇款。 2. 这个产品正在开发中。 3. 请提供车种、品名和正厂号码,或者提供样品。 4. 请确认您的订单,若无任

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

请求付款 恳请速予汇款为荷。 an early remittance will be appreciated. 迟付的60美元, 请速予寄下为荷。 Please let us have your check for the $60 now past overdue. 有鉴于此, 相

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The International Organization for Migration says an increasing number of qualified, educated young Ghanaians are migrating to foreign countries. It says this so-called brain drain could affect the country's economic and development prospects. Ghana

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

North Korea's most recent satellite launch was seen by Washington as cover for the development of ballistic missile technology that could be used to deliver a nuclear weapon. On Wednesday, US ally Japan reacted to the launch, with Japanese Prime Mini

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台