银行英语情景口语 第64期:外汇业务 结售汇业务(4)
时间:2018-12-27 作者:英语课 分类:银行英语情景口语
英语课
A:Hello. What can we do for you today?
您好。今天我们能为您些做什么吗?
B:I've just had some money sent from Germany, in Euros.
我刚收到从德国汇过来的钱,是欧元。
A:OK,could you give me your details and I,ll see if it has cleared. We need your banking 1 details and some ID. A passport or something like that?
好的,请您告诉我您的详细信息,然后我看看它是否已经结清了。我们需要您银行的信息和您的身份证明。护照或类似的东西,可以吗?
B:I have my passport right here, and here are the account details. The name, number....
我的护照就在这里,还有,这是这个账户的信息。户名、账号……
A:Mr Jurgen, yes, the remittance 2 has been successful.
Jurgen先生,好的,汇款已经顺利到账。
B:That was quick! I didn't expect it to come through so quickly. Yes,that is good news. The full amount should be 20,000 Euros, is that right? I'd like to withdraw 5,000 Euros worth of local currency, if that's possible.
真快!我没想到这钱能这么快汇过来。好,是好消息。全部金额应该是20000欧元,对吗?如果可能的话,我想取出相当于5000欧元的本地货币。
A:Not a problem, Sir. Please fill in this exchange form and show me your passport.
没问题,先生。请您填写这张兑换单,并且出示您的护照。
1 banking
n.银行业,银行学,金融业
- John is launching his son on a career in banking.约翰打算让儿子在银行界谋一个新职位。
- He possesses an extensive knowledge of banking.他具有广博的银行业务知识。
2 remittance
n.汇款,寄款,汇兑
- Your last month's salary will be paid by remittance.最后一个月的薪水将通过汇寄的方式付给你。
- A prompt remittance would be appreciated.速寄汇款不胜感激。