外贸服装口语 第72期:收付款之实用句型(10)
时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:外贸服装口语
英语课
Charging 收付款S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key Sentences五. 催款S26: You are requested to settle your account within one week.
请于一周内结账。
S27: Would you clear the balance within the next 10 days?
能否在10天内付清?
S28: Could you remit 1 the balance by return?
请你们火速将剩余款项汇给我们。
S29: We would require settlement of account within 10 days.
望在10天内结算账目。
S30: Please transfer $500 to our account today.
请于今天将500美元存入我们的户头。
S31: We'd like to set the payment date on April 8th.
我们想将支付期限定为4月8日。
S32: We need a large amount of money for salaries.
我们需要一大笔钱付工人的薪水。
S33: You have to pay demurrage 2 for the time delayed.
你们必须为延误的时间支付滞期费。
S34: We haven't to received payment for invoice 3 No.5.
我们没有收到第5号发货单的货款。
S35: Could you settle this bill by the end of the month?
能否在月底之前将这张账单的钱款付清?
S36: Payment of due is within 30 days of the date of the delivery.
支付期限为发货日期30天之内。
S37: The payment is due within a month of delivery.
货款请在货到以后的一个月内付清。
S38: Would you send $1,250 as soon as possible.
你们是否尽早将1250美元寄过来?
S39: We are in receipt of your payments on June eighth.
我们已收到你们6月8日的货款。
S40: You promised to pay me today, keep your promise.
你说过今天付款的,你要说话算话。
S41: Could you let us have your check by May fifth?
能否在5月5日之前拿到你们的支票?
S42: You promised to pay the balance tomorrow, remember!
记得,你说过明天付清余款的。
S43: However, up to this date, we don't appear to have received your remittance 4.
然而截至目前为止,我们尚未收到汇款额。
S44: At all events, you should do your utmost to ensure the payment without delay.
不管怎样,你们都应尽力保证及时付款。
S45: In order to expedite delivery of the goods, we have to request you send the remittance soon.
为了加快交货,请求你们尽快汇款。
S46: We received the money which you remit.
我们收到你们汇来的货款。
S47: How will you pay us, by L/C (letter of credit) or T/T (telegraphic transfer)?
你们将如何付款给我们,用信用证还是电汇?
S48: Please tell us when we can receive your money.
请告诉我们什么时候能收到你的钱。
S49: Please remit us the balance soon so that your account may be cleared.
请立即汇寄差额,以便结清你们的账目。
S50: We have not received your remittance to date.
我们到现在为止还没有收到你们的汇款。
1 remit
v.汇款,汇寄;豁免(债务),免除(处罚等)
- I hope you'll remit me the money in time.我希望你能及时把钱汇寄给我。
- Many immigrants regularly remit money to their families.许多移民定期给他们的家人汇款。
2 demurrage
n.滞期费,逾期费
- Chatterer must be responsible for demurrage.租船人必须对滞期负责。
- The bill is inclusive of the cost of demurrage.账单包括停滞期费用。
3 invoice
vt.开发票;n.发票,装货清单
- The seller has to issue a tax invoice.销售者必须开具税务发票。
- We will then send you an invoice for the total course fees.然后我们会把全部课程费用的发票寄给你。
4 remittance
n.汇款,寄款,汇兑
- Your last month's salary will be paid by remittance.最后一个月的薪水将通过汇寄的方式付给你。
- A prompt remittance would be appreciated.速寄汇款不胜感激。