外贸服装口语 第50期:交货之实用句型(2)
时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:外贸服装口语
英语课
交货 About DeliveryS: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Pratical Key SentencesS22: Please rest assured, we're sure to make delivery on time.
您放心,我们一定准时发货。
S23: I don't think we'll be able to deliver on time.
我们恐怕没办法按时交货了。
S24: To tell you the truth, the delivery date has something to do with the material suppliers.
实话告诉您,供货日期与原材料供货商有关。
S25: We deliver a bit later in order to make better.
我们晚点交货是为了把质量做好些。
S26: Please let us know in what time you want to have it.
请告知需要何时送货。
S27: Free of delivery within Guangzhou city. Outside, take fare.
广州市内免费,市外收费。
S28: We deliver already, call me when you receive.
已经过去了,收到货后请给我打电话。
S29: You only paid 30% deposit 1 yesterday. Today, you must come to pay the balance. Or, we won't deliver.
你们昨天只是付了30%的定金,今天过来全部付清。否则,我们不会发货的。
S30: Terribly sorry, we don't make delivery late on purpose, because the factory is really very busy.
实在对不起,我们不是故意推迟发货的,是因为工厂是在太忙。
S31: Do you want to take it with you or have it delivered?
您是自己来取还是代为送货?
S32: Please take out of your order list, let's check the goods together.
请拿出您的订货单,我们共同核实一下货物。
S33: I was counting the packages when you called me.
你给我打电话时我正在清点包裹。
S34: We can deliver anything to anywhere on request.
我们可以按要求将货送到任何地方。
S35: We're in the busy period. We can't make immediate 2 delivery.
我们这段时间是旺季,不能立即送货。
S36: I'll deliver to you after one hour. Please give me delivery address.
一个小时候我送货给你,请给我收获地址。
S37: Such color deviation 3 exists between the products and samples.
在产品和样品之间存在着这样的色差。
S38: We'll immediately arrange for someone to deliver your goods to your appointed address.
我们立即派人将您的货送到指定地址。
S39: Can you come to take your goods this afternoon?
您今天下午来提货好吗?
S40: Last week, you ordered some clothes. It's ready now. Please come to take.
上周你在这里订了一些衣服,现在货已经准备好了,请来拿。
S41: Such deviation between the products and the sample is normal and permissible 4.
产品与样品之间的偏差是正常的,也是允许的。
S42: We are successful in fulfilling your order ahead of time.
我们成功地提前交付了你们的订货。
S43: Please keep in mind, this style will deliver a few days later.
请记住,这种款式的要迟几天发货。
1 deposit
n.定金,存款,矿藏;vt.使沉淀,寄存,储蓄
- There is too much deposit in a bottle of wine.酒瓶里有太多的沉淀物。
- The hotel requires a deposit for all advance bookings.旅馆规定凡预订房间都要先付订金。
2 immediate
adj.立即的;直接的,最接近的;紧靠的
- His immediate neighbours felt it their duty to call.他的近邻认为他们有责任去拜访。
- We declared ourselves for the immediate convocation of the meeting.我们主张立即召开这个会议。
3 deviation
n.背离,偏离;偏差,偏向;离题
- Deviation from this rule are very rare.很少有违反这条规则的。
- Any deviation from the party's faith is seen as betrayal.任何对党的信仰的偏离被视作背叛。
4 permissible
adj.可允许的,许可的
- Is smoking permissible in the theatre?在剧院里允许吸烟吗?
- Delay is not permissible,even for a single day.不得延误,即使一日亦不可。