外贸服装口语 第71期:收付款之实用句型(9)
时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:外贸服装口语
英语课
Charging 收付款S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key Sentences五. 催款S1: You pay me as soon as possible.
你尽快付钱给我。
S2: Someone's going to pay for this.
这笔账总是要算的。
S3: Or we'll charge your interest.
否则我们将收取利息。
S4: We need some cash immediately.
我们急需一笔现金。
S5: When can we expect payment?
我们何时可以收款?
S6: We've not received the payment.
我们未曾受到付款。
S7: We haven't received your remittance 2 yet.
我们还没收到货款。
S8: Give me your money as soon as possible.
您尽快把钱给我。
S9: Please pay me as soon as possible.
请您尽快把钱给我。
S10: You still owe us 100,000 Yuan.
你们还有10万元没付清。
S11: You promised to pay me today, right?
你说过今天付款,对吗?
S12: We have cash-on-delivery system.
我们有货到付现的制度。
S13: Please settle your account immediately.
请立刻结清你的欠账。
S14: Have you entered up your payments?
你把付款都入账了吗?
S15: Would you please pay for your purchase now?
请您现在付款好吗?
S16: The bill is now 30 days overdue 3.
这张账单的付款已经过了30天了。
S17: Your payment was due on August 25th.
支付期限为8月25日。
S18: Please remit 1 the proceeds by T/T (telegraphic transfer).
请电汇货款。
S19: The payment must be paid within one week.
货款必须在一周内支付。
S20: Can you anticipate your payment by two weeks?
你能否提前两周付款?
S21: Your outstanding balance is not yet settled.
你的未付余额还没有清偿。
S22: Your goods are ready. Please remit the goods payment in time.
您的货已经准备好了,请及时把货款汇过来。
S23: Your May payment of $ 500 is overdue.
你们5月份的500美元还没付。
S24: Be sure to payment by the end of next week.
请务必在周末之前付款。
S25: Please pay off the balance at once, otherwise, we don't make delivery.
请马上来付清余额。否则,我们不会发货的。
1 remit
v.汇款,汇寄;豁免(债务),免除(处罚等)
- I hope you'll remit me the money in time.我希望你能及时把钱汇寄给我。
- Many immigrants regularly remit money to their families.许多移民定期给他们的家人汇款。
2 remittance
n.汇款,寄款,汇兑
- Your last month's salary will be paid by remittance.最后一个月的薪水将通过汇寄的方式付给你。
- A prompt remittance would be appreciated.速寄汇款不胜感激。