第27期:Taking a Taxi to the Airport Y:Excuse me.Can you take me to the airport? Y:对不起,能不能载我到机场? X:Which airport,maam? X:女士,哪一个机场呢? Y:Kennedy Airport. Y:肯尼迪机场。 X:All right,maam .Need any help

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Will the flight leave on time? 本班机会准时起飞吗? Our plane will take off soon. 飞机很快就要起飞了。 Will the flight take off on time? 航班会准时起飞吗? Please check a monitor for departure time. 请在电视屏幕上查

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Will the flight leave on time? 本班机会准时起飞吗? Our plane will take off soon. 飞机很快就要起飞了。 Will the flight take off on time? 航班会准时起飞吗? Please check a monitor for departure time. 请在电视屏幕上查

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

6 机场等候 3句英文任你选 What's the departure time? 什么时候起飞? When can I check in? 什么时候办理登机手续? Here are my ticket and passport. 这是我的机票和护照。 半个句型要记牢 departure time (起飞时间)

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Many people had to wait around in the airport for a long time London Heathrow is the biggest airport in the UK, and it also handles more international passenger traffic than any other airport in the world. For this reason, expansion was planned and

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

影片对白 Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world , I think about the arrival's gate at Heathrow airport.General opinion start to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed. But I don't see that, seems to me that love is everywher

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

经过七个主要城市以及全国各地的海选,《美国偶像》找到了各地最具才华却未被发掘的实力歌手,本期节目这些怀揣梦想的人将在通往好莱坞的机场进行比赛,谁将顺利进击好莱坞?谁又将

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十三季

Task 1 考试日期: 2012.09.01 类别 Complaint Letter 题目 Your business trip was cancelled because of the missing flight due to the airport's own reason. Write a letter to the manager of the airport to express your complaint. 题目翻译 你的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

AS IT IS 2016-06-30 Suicide Bombers Attack Istanbuls Ataturk Airport 自杀式爆炸袭击了伊斯坦布尔的阿塔图尔克机场 UPDATE -- 1140 UTC: Istanbul fully reopened Ataturk International Airport Wednesday. Officials now say the suicide at

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

机场狗狗治愈旅客及飞行员疲惫心灵 缓解压力 They came big and small, both dogs and people to Dulles International Airport in Virginia during a busy travel weekend. 它们或大或小,在弗吉尼亚州杜勒斯国际机场一个忙碌

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

第48期:到机场接外宾 旅途愉快吗? How was your flight? How was your travel? For example: A: How was your flight? 旅途愉快吗? B: Not too bad, thank you.挺好的,谢谢你。 格林先生,请让我介绍一下孙先生。 Mr. Gre

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Meet at the airport 机场迎接 A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Green from Britain? 您好,您是从英国来的格林先生吗? B:That's it. I am Joe Green. You must be Wang Yong from the Textile Import and Export Corporation. 是的,我是乔格林

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

模仿文本: Earlier in the week, journalists at the airport in Moscow boarded the plane that they believed would be carrying Mr Snowden to Cuba. The plane took off with the journalists on board, but without Mr Snowden. And for the rest of the wee

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

GWEN IFILL: Now to an update on the Ebola crisis. As more potentially infected individuals have emerged from quarantine and treatment in the U.S., in recent days, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued a new set of protocols design

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

In fact,what happened to that flight is so similar to what would happen seven years later in Guam that it's a good place to start our investigation into the mystery of Korean Air's plane crash problem. 该事故同七年后发生的关岛事故极其相

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

今天我们要学的词是think twice。 Think twice, 三思而后行。You need to think twice before making the investment, 投资前,最后多想想,考虑清楚。过节送礼能送宠物吗?Experts say you'd better think twice before givi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

情景对话: A: Hi, I'm checking in. B: Where are you heading to? A: Chicago. The 3 o'clock flight. B: All right, can I see some ID? A: Here you go. My passport. 知识点讲解: Check in 办理登机/办理入住 head to 去 I'm heading to the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Then the most important thing that you can do when going through customs at an U.S. airport is relax. 在美国机场通关时,你最重要而且可以做的事情就是放轻松。

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

星级典句: 第一句:Can I have a transfer, please? 请给我一张转乘车票好吗? A: Can I have a transfer, please? 请给我一张转乘车票好吗? B: Here you are. 给你。 A: Where do I change a bus to get to the airport? 我在什

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话