Revamp Clothes Parts修改服装部位S1: We can make alterations when they are needed. 需要的话我们可以给你改一改。 S2: Do you need to add one zipper? 你是不是要加一个拉链? S3: Do you need to take out bottom of trousers? 你是

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

Clothes Size 服装大小S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客情景对话 Dialogue对话1C: It's too small. Give me a bigger one, please. 太小了,请拿大一点的给我。 S: Then, how do you like this one? 那么这个怎么样? C:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

Clothes Size 服装大小S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key SentencesS22: I'm sorry, but we don't have anything larger in stock right now. 抱歉,但这是目前存货中最大的一件了。 S23: It isn't big e

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

Clothes Size 服装大小S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key SentencesS1: How long is it? 多长? S2: How breadth is it? 多宽? S3: What size, please? 什么码? S4: Let me measure it. 让我量一量。 S5:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

Business opportunities 合作机会 A: Hello, this is Tian Hua's office. Can I help you? B: Hello, could you speak to the export manage, please? A: Speaking. B: This is Joey from Mary trading company. I learn that you are the leading export of cloth

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

随着生活水平的提高,去西餐厅就餐已经不再是一个很奢侈的事。和朋友一起吃西餐,陪客户吃西餐变成是我们生活中的一部分。 如果你到国外旅游或者公务出差,西式餐厅常用英语口语大全

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A dress which turns transparent when the wearer becomes aroused may soon be seen on the high street. The dress, called Intimacy 2.0, is made of smart fabrics which become clear when electrified by a quickening heartbeat. Award-winning Dutch designer

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Primal Scream is a tradition at Harvard University. At midnight on the last night of reading period and before final exams begin, students streak through the Old Yard. The streakers begin in the north end of The Yard and generally make one lap around

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 走进哈佛大学

Once it does, it becomes the kind of thing that makes you grab your wife around the waist and dance a jig. 而一旦工作变得有意义时,那么工作就好象是你搂着太太的腰在跳快舞。 The most important consequence of the miracle

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

What happened? Thea ok? 发生了什么,西娅没事吧 The cops brought her home. 警察把她带回家的 Her and some of her friends broke into a store, 她和几个朋友昨晚闯入商店 tried on some dresses last night. 试了几条裙子 Li

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

车缝车间 单针平车 1-NEEDLE LOCKSTITCH M/C 单针链缝平车 1-NEEDLE CHAINSTITCH M/C 人字平车 ZIG-ZAG STITCHES M/C 双针车 TWIN-NEEDLE M/C 钮门车 BUTTONHOLE M/C 钉钮车 BUTTON ATTACHING M/C 打枣车 BARTACK M/C 埋夹车 CHAIN ST

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

谁都没想过一条裙子的颜色,居然能在网上掀起惊涛骇浪~白金?蓝黑?傻傻分不清分成两大派系的颜色争论让多少人开始怀疑人生敢情我活了这么多年都不知道自己是色盲?!其实是这张照片

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We've seen hundreds of apps devoted to organizing your finances or fitness. How about fashion specifically, harnessing the power of technology to declutter your wardrobe? 我们早已见过大量的理财和健身应用,不过,时尚应用?更确

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It's hard to teach a robot to sew. 教机器人缝纫是非常困难的。 Robots are good at handling materials that are rigid and easy to lift, cut and maneuver. 机器人擅长处理易于拿起、剪切、调转的硬质材料。 But it's a diffe

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

服装 外贸 常用 英语 语句 A: We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you? A:我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗? B:That's because we have switched to made-up goods market. B:那是因为我

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

当今社会,人们的生活节奏越来越快,凡事都讲求速度。光是从红火了N年之久的快餐就可以看出人们对速度的追求了。可是速度和时尚界有关吗?所谓的快速时尚是什么东西? What is FAST FASH

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Even by her standards, it is a little raw. Just when you thought it was impossible to be any more outrageous, Lady GaGa has gone further than ever with her latest shocking outfit. The Poker Face singer has posed in a bikini made entirely of red meat

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

购买服装 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:This place is great. I'm surprised there are so many things here. A:这地方真棒!我很惊讶这里有这么多的东西。 B:Yes, but it takes a while to find things. It's not organized as carefully as

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(450) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Ok,so.Listen.Am I allowed to cut you off?I'm sort of.Yes,of course,you can do whatever you want. 好的 接下来 听着 我能打断你一下吗 当然 你想做什么都可以 I'm not gonna be rude,but a little birdie told me Ellen is not feeling h

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

If youre lucky enough to live near a museum with a collection of real 18th-century clothes, you can see the kind of fancy outfits Mozart wore. Its amazing to remember that these handsome clothes, usually embroidered, were made entirely by hand. The o

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(385) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was