高频英语口语对话 第265期:购买服装
时间:2019-02-15 作者:英语课 分类:高频英语口语对话
英语课
购买服装
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:This place is great. I'm surprised there are so many things here.
A:这地方真棒!我很惊讶这里有这么多的东西。
B:Yes, but it takes a while to find things. It's not organized as carefully as a regular store.
B:是啊,但找东西需要一点时间。这里不像一般的商店那样井然有序。
A:What's the difference between an outlet 1 and a regular store?
A:大卖场和一般的商店有什么区别?
B:Usually a clothes company will send their overstock to an outlet. The prices are very low. But you may find faulty 2 products here too.
B:通常厂家会把没卖出去的存货放到大卖场来卖。价格很便宜。不过在这儿你也可能看到瑕疵品。
A:Faulty products?
A:瑕疵品?
B:Yes. Sometimes the fault is very small; if you have a needle and thread, you can fix it yourself. So it's a good deal to buy it.
B:是的。有时候瑕疵很小,如果你有针线,可以买回家自己修补。所以很值得买的。
A:Oh, that's easy for me. I think it's really a good deal.
A:哦,这对我不是难事。我觉得的确很值得买。
B:Yes. You can save a lot of money in this way.
B:是的,你可以省很多钱。
A:That's great for me. Look, children's clothes! I'd like to buy some winter clothes for my son and daughter.
A:对我来说实在是太棒了。看,童装!我想给我的儿子和女儿买点冬天的衣服。
B:Why not buy the sweater? It only costs 30 Yuan.
B:这件毛衣怎么样?只要30块钱。
A:Yes, I'll take it. Are there any jeans? Xiaohui's jeans are always dirty. I also need four pairs of slippers 3.
A:是啊,我买了。哪儿有卖牛仔裤的?小辉的裤子老是脏。我还想买4双拖鞋。
B:How many do you want to buy?
B:你要买多少啊?
A:I ought to make the most of it while I'm here. don't you think?
A:我当然要好好把握机会,你不这样想吗?
B:You're right.
B:说得没错。
n.出口/路;销路;批发商店;通风口;发泄
- The outlet of a water pipe was blocked.水管的出水口堵住了。
- Running is a good outlet for his energy.跑步是他发泄过剩精力的好方法。
adj.有缺点的;有错误的;不完善的
- This faulty connection is the source of the engine trouble.这种错误的连接法是引擎出毛病的原因。
- The plan is faulty in every respect.无论从哪个方面来看这项计划都不完善。