我老公几星期前突发奇想,说要装修厨房。我材料都看好了,可他又说,也许应该再等等,简直气死我了。我们今天要学的习惯用语,就特别适合形容这种举棋不定的态度。Blow hot and cold。Bl

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

So it's not good news.Anyway Anna, Mr Socrates wants to know if you got his special message? 所以这不是好消息。总之安娜,苏格拉底先生想知道你收到他的特殊消息了吗? Special message? The flowers! ?That's strange. Why

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Right, I'm going to have to call Mr Socrates and find out why he's sent me flowers. 好吧,我给苏格拉底先生打个电话,问问他为何送我花。 Socrates who wants me?Erm hello Mr Socrates it's Anna here. 我是苏格拉底,谁找我?

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Why? What are you in the way of?No Anna. 为什么?你挡什么道了?不,安娜。 To step aside is a polite way of saying to leave your position in the company. To step aside是离开公司职位的礼貌说法。 Oh. I don't understand Paul.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Redundancy 裁员 Finn: Hi there. Today we are talking about what happens when you're made redundant. Yang Li: To be 'made redundant' means to lose your job because the company is cutting staff or no work is available. Finn: Usually it is not a very

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Of course, I cant imagine advertisers are going to say were going to juice up spending soon, and so were assuming a lengthy period of weakness. 当然,广告客户也不太可能在现在这种情形下增加开支,所以我们假定会有一段长

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

1. Bring It Up Early 趁早提起 It's a safe bet that a potential employer will probably ask why you left your last job at some point in the interview. Divulge the facts when you're prompted, but don't be afraid to mention it earlier. Tell me about

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Part One 你听不懂的 I am all right, Jack 本人没事,我自己好就行 If the whole country is suffering from a water shortage, this Im all right, Jack attitude will have to change. Ive found John going to have lunch with the manager very often recently si

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

今天我们要学的词是day-to-day。 Day-to-day, 日常的。 As a store manager, you are in charge of the day-to-day sales operation, 做为店面经理,你要负责每天的销售情况。 The latest round of layoffs made it hard for us to c

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

核心句型: I will back you up all the way. 我会一直支持你。 back sb. up 直译过来就是:用背扛起某人,很容易联想到这个短语的正确意思:支持某人。因此,当美国人说I will back you up all the way.时,他

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

核心句型: We are in the same boat. 我们处境相同。 be in the same boat 字面上意思是:大家都在同一条船上,既然在一条船上,如果船出事大家就都会掉进水里,所以这个短语的引申意思是:大家的处

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

rediscounted bill 再贴现票据 redomiciling 迁册 redomiciling scheme 迁册计划 reduced share 拆细股份 reducing balance 递减余额 reducing value 递减价值 reduction 减少;削减 re

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

今天我们要学的词是layoff。 Layoff, 是解雇的意思。IBM recently cut 195 jobs across the U.S. in a company-wide layoff, IBM公司最近在全美各地裁员195人。最新统计数字显示,Planned U.S. layoffs fell 12 percent in Octo

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是layoff。 Layoff, 裁员。美国劳工部公布的数字显示,The number of mass layoffs by U.S. employers rose last month to tie a record set in March, 美国雇主大规模裁员,上个月被裁减人数增加到跟三

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

A controversial Chinese metals entrepreneur plans to acquire Aleris, a privately held American rolled aluminium products producer, for $1.11bn in cash plus $1.22bn in net debt. 一位引发争议的中国金属制品企业家计划以11.1亿美元现金

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- China Construction Bank (CCB), one of four major banks in China, on Saturday announced it plans to sell no more than 600 million preference shares to raise up to 60 billion yuan (9.8 billion U.S. dollars) in a private pla

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Oh hi Paul. It's Anna. 你好,保罗,我是安娜。 Sorry to bother you. Are you feeling better? 抱歉打扰你了,你好点了吗? Much better thanks but keeping clear of biscuits for a while! 好多了,谢谢,但是这阵子不能吃饼

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

黑莓面临巨亏 全球裁员4500人 Its been a while since fashion overtook function when choosing a phone. Once so popular it was nicknamed Crackberry, tastes for the Blackberry have turned sour. Its the freshest of Apples which dominate shop win

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(260) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Its a situation nobody likes to face. But there is always the possibility for any company employee to be confronted with the harsh reality of being fired. 这是一种所有人都不愿面对的状况。但任何一家公司的职员都可能遇上被解

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

模仿句子:Yes, they call this load shedding, the scheduled rolling power cuts that have swept the country, especially in the last six to eight months. 翻译:是的,他们称之为间歇供电,全国范围内定期切断供电,尤其是最

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀