1. In reply to your advertisement in todays (newspaper), I respectfully offer my services for the situtation. 拜读今日XX报上贵公司广告,本人特此备函应征该职位。 2. Replying to your advertisement in todays issue of the (newspap

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

翻译词汇:大数据相关术语50例(下) 【编者按】当人人感叹自己所处的俨然是一个大数据的时代的时候,大数据的内涵和外延你都了解了吗,这些内涵热词,你值得拥有~~~~ 二十六:CPA(广告

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

be+不定式结构 表示按计划、安排即将发生的动作。例如: Theres to be an investigation. I am to have tea with Betty this afternoon. 这一结构常见于报纸和广播,用以宣布官方的计划或决定。例如: The Queen

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

The Second Coming NIKE广告 演唱者:Juelz Santana 英文歌词 They say a family that prays together, stays together. And one that walks apart just falls apart. So, together we stand, divided we fall. United, we form Voltron and take on all. Let

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

第57期:广告营销 What kind of advertising will you do for us? 你能为我们做哪种广告? A:What kind of advertising will you do for us? A:你能为我们做哪种广告? B:Many kinds. We can announce your superior quality through mass med

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

We learned from your advertisement in Globe Boston that you are an exporter of glass art works and we are taking the liberty to ask you to send us some samples of the advertised products. Our firm is an company engaged in import/export of arts and cr

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

The 1984 Ad 1984广告片 In the spring of 1983, when Jobs had begun to plan for the Macintosh launch, 1983年春,乔布斯开始计划麦金塔电脑的发布, he asked for a commercial that was as revolutionary and astonishing as the product th

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

The Effect of Advertisement 广告的效果 Some businessmen were talking about advertising on TV excitedly. As none of them had ever done it before, every one had his point of view. At this moment, Mr. Grey came by. He was a car dealer and he had on

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

The rat looked disgusted. 老鼠似乎很厌烦。 But he sneaked away to the dump and was back in a while with a strip of cotton cloth. 不过它还是溜回到垃圾场去了。过了一会儿,叼着一块布条回来。 How's this? he asked. 这个

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

NEW YORK, Mar 10 (Reuters) - YouTube, the popular video site owned by Google Inc, said on Thursday it is adding 200 jobs, boosting its staff by more than 30 percent in its biggest hiring year. In a blog posting, the company also said more than 35 hou

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

From online discussions to adverts, Chinese culture is full of puns. But the countrys print and broadcast watchdog has ruled that there is nothing funny about them. 从网上讨论到电视广告,中国文化充满双关语和俏皮话。但是国家

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Just do it. 跟着感觉走。(耐克运动鞋) 2. Ask for more. 渴望无限。(百事流行鞋) 3. Obey your thirst. 服从你的渴望。(雪碧) 4. Feel the new space. 感受新境界。(三星电子) 5. Focus on life. 瞄准生活。(奥林巴斯

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

WhatsApp is changing its privacy policy to allow businesses to message its billion-plus users, opening up a potential revenue stream for the Facebook-owned app. WhatsApp将要改变其隐私政策,允许企业向其10多亿用户发送消息,为这

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. 明确目标 许多人把标准的、通用的求职信发给他们的潜在雇主。然而,这样一封信不会帮助你脱颖而出。求职者众多,因此你应该明确并且真正地展示出你为什么是这个特定职位的最佳候选

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

今天李华和Michael 一起吃午饭 的时候,聊起了李华的室友小陈。Michael 在谈 话中教给李华两个年轻人常用的词:psycho 和laid back。 M: Hey Li Hua. You look a litt

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Tech fans the world over are poised for the big reveal of the new iPhone 6 on September 9. 全世界的技术控们都翘首期待着9月9日iPhone 6的闪亮登场。 But some people are turning the event into a business opportunity - by being paid

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The U.S. government has launched an investigation into whether Internet search engine Google is using its dominance to promote its products while blocking competitors. Google controls more than 65 percent of web searches worldwide and earns most of i

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Apple said it was revamping its App Store with a new revenue-sharing model for app developers and, for the first time, search-related advertising. 苹果公司日前宣布,App Store将为应用开发者引入新的收益分成机制,并将首次允

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Discussion with the agent 代理协商 We'd like to know your plan to push our products since you'd like to act as our agent. 既然贵方想邀请我们产品的计划。 Well, we'll do a lot of advertising in newspapers and on TV programs. 嗯,我们

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

A: Hello Mr. Jones, please have a seat. Thank you for coming in today. I have read your resume. You completed University in England? B: Yes, I went to Cambridge. After graduation, I started right away into the advertising industry. Later,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语