We learned from your advertisement in Globe Boston that you are an exporter of glass art works and we are taking the liberty to ask you to send us some samples of the advertised products. Our firm is an company engaged in import/export of arts and cr

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

What are you laughing at, Alex? 阿莱克斯,你在笑什么? A funny photo. I got it on LINE. 一张有趣的图片。我在LINE上面收到的。 Why is it funny? 为什么好笑呢? My friends went to our old high school's anniversary celebr

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

一、英文: In this conversation, Tanya Nichols, the owner of an ice cream manufacturing company, is talking with her marketing manager, Carla Hutchison, about the advertising campaign for the companys new ice-cream sandwich. Tanya: Good morning,

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A Girl Not Included 女孩不包括在内 Tom saw an advertisement in a newspaper for a beautiful, modern bicycle which cost ?54.99, so he went to the shop which had put the advertisement in and asked to see one of their wonderful bicycles. 汤姆在报

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

作文题目: The Influence of Television and Movies 英语四级作文范文:电视电影对日常生活的影响 参考范文: There is no doubt that watching television and movies can influence the way that people behave. Moreover, it seem

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

It's time to remind myself what I love about life here in California, USA, to remember what I desperately miss when I go home. 当我回到家乡,总是让我意识到我是有多么的留恋在美国,加州的生活。 Real radio 电台 In the U

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

英: In this conversation, Tanya Nichols, the owner of an ice cream manufacturing company, is talking with her marketing manager, Carla Hutchison, about the marketing strategy for a new product. Tan

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Supermarket ASDA have become the latest to produce a version of Kim Kardashian's infamous 'Break the Internet' shoot - and are using it to sell ?10 champagne. 美国的阿斯达连锁超市最近将金卡戴珊那张臭名昭著的玩坏了互联网的

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

广告招标、标王英语怎么说 有中国经济晴雨表和市场风向标之称的中央电视台2010年黄金资源广告招标大会近日开幕。 最终,央视广告招标逆势增长,招标总额109亿,突破百亿大关,创16年新高

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. From sharp minds, come sharp products.来自智慧的结晶 。(夏普) 2. Tides in, dirts out. 有汰渍,没污渍。(汰渍洗衣粉) 3. Life is a journey. Enjoy the ride.生活就是一次旅行,享受你的旅程。(NISSAN 汽车)

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

广告是营销的工具和手段,营销功能应被视为广告与生俱来的本质功能。营销离不开传播,传播是广告的最基本功能,广告通过信息的传播起到促进、劝服、增强、提示的作用。 广告语的特点

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

今天我们要学的词是influential。 Influential, 是有影响力的意思。美国民主党联邦参议员肯尼迪星期一宣布支持民主党总统参选人巴拉克.奥巴马。Of all the endorsements in the Democratic Party, Mr. Kennedy's

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

In this conversation, Tanya Nichols, the owner of an ice cream manufacturing company, is talking with her marketing manager, Carla Hutchison, about the marketing strategy for a new product. Tanya: So, Carla, do you have a marketing plan for our new i

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

My name is Olive. 我的名字是奥利弗 Due to a rare congenital condition,I have very small hands. 由于一种罕见的先天因素,我的两只手非常的小 As a youngster, I used anything to hide my hands from you. 青少年时期,在人前

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

这是一套奥美广告公司为新加坡教会制作的平面广告文案,为了帮助教会吸引更多的信徒。广告被张贴在地铁、公交车等公共场所,只用最简单的设计,却因为精彩的文案效果出彩。广告里的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Clear Channel Outdoor one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the U.S. is starting a new program called Radar that will use billboards to map real-world habits and behaviors from nearby consumers. 美国最大的户外广告公司之一Cl

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

热词精选:竞价排名 小伙伴们,期待已久的月度热词盘点终于新鲜出炉啦!5月份出台了一些新政策,营改增、拥堵费、品质革命等事关每个小伙伴的切实生活,还有你们关注的网络视频直播也

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Lacoste广告女主角:Natasha Thomas - It's Over Now Natasha Thomas,来自丹麦的美女少,刚出道就为Lacoste这样的大牌拍广告,几首迅速流行起来的广告单曲也使得Natasha渐渐走红。这首It's Over Now就是Natash

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

AT two inches wide and one-third of an inch tall, a display ad shown on a smartphone isnt much of a canvas for a creative marketer seeking to promote a product or service. 2英寸宽,1/3英寸高,智能手机上的这种广告展示并不能成为有

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Vice-President of Sales 销售副总裁 Senior Customer Manager 高级客户经理 Sales Manager 销售经理 Regional Sales Manager 地区销售经理 Merchandising Manager 采购经理 Sales Assistant 销售助理 Wholesale Buyer 批发采购员 Te

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语