1. 一般现在时 (1)表示经常性、习惯性的动作; eg:I get up at 7 o clock in the morning. I leave school for home at 6 every evening. (2)客观真理,客观存在,科学事实; eg:The teacher told us: the earth moves around the sun

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

一般过去式和过去完成时的对比: (1)过去完成时: 过去的过去; eg:Before I came to Beijing, I had stayed in Shanghai. ① 一个句子里有两个谓语动词,一个发生在前,一个发生在后,发生在前的用一般过

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

There are two tenses in English past and present. 在英语里有两种时态过去时和现在时。 The present tenses in English are used: 现在时在英语里: to talk about the present 可以描述现在 to talk about the future 可以描述将

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

为实现自己的留学之梦,无数学生默默地在GRE考试中付出自己辛勤的汗水。所有GRE高分故事背后都有值得我们学习的GRE备考经验。相信这样的一个个GRE高分故事能够在你备考GRE考试的过程中送

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

(1)有一些动词是瞬间动词,也叫非延续性动词,这些动词一发生就结束了,常见的有:come, go, arrive, reach, leave, begin, start, buy, join, die, borrow, get up, become, open, stop等。这些动词虽然可以用于现在

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

每个人总有不开心的时候。事实上,你可能有时会出现悲伤的情绪。那么怎样表达自己悲伤的感情呢?在你心情低落,或者面对心情沮丧的人的时候,你可以使用这些短语来表达自己的心情。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

出国签证时你一定会遇到的单词 姓 surname 名 first (given) name 性别 sex 出生日期 birthdate 国籍 nationality 护照号passport No. 编号 control No. 签发地Issue At 签发日期 Issue Date (或On) 失效日期(或必须在...日

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

When they finish quizzing you,interviewers always ask, So, do you have any questions? That's your cue to show off your research with queries about the company's competitors, plans for growth, specific products, etc. But some questions can make yo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

本周日(5月13日)就是母亲节了,你选好礼物了吗?据美国零售业联合会预计,今年母亲节期间美国人的花费将高达190亿美元。那么如何才能在母亲节花对钱、买对礼物呢?如果你的礼物清单上有以

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Almost everyone I know who has relocated complained about back pain when it was over. I made sure I wasn't around on moving day itself, so I really can't tell you if they complained then. My guess is they complained about back pain while they were mo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(384) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This is the first in a two-part Business English Podcast series on clarifying. To clarify means to make clear. 这是两节商务播客中的第一节,会涉及阐明所说的话。阐明也就是将所说的解释清楚。 Today well look at phras

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

面见客户时的实用英语 会话场景 接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, Id like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. Mr. Mit

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(230) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

会话场景 接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. (Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell sh

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Many employees these days eat lunch at their desks, because it seems like a harmless way to cram more work into the day. 现在,许多员工都在办公桌上吃午餐,因为这样可以挤出时间干更多工作,而且似乎也无甚大碍。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I always thought I loved myself. Maybe I did when I was younger and forgot as I got older. I had to think more deeply about it after a very beloved Heavenly Spiritual Guide said to me: When are you going to stop pretending to love yourself? 我一直以

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A) A list of the typical excuses for not being done on time: My dog ate the report. Oh, you needed that this week? You're not the boss of me. Put it on the pile, I'll get to it whenever. 一些在未能及时完成工作时常用的借口:我的狗把

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

明天是五四青年节。今天,Jenny和Connor就要带你了解一些新潮的英语表达方式。 关键词: Things that millennials say 学这10个词,英语不过时! Millennials: 千禧一代,覆盖美国80年代直至2000年出生的

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

1. We're not watching this. 我们不看这个。 2. Could you stop flipping the channels? 你能不能不要一直转台啊? 3. I'd appreciate it if you could turn it down. 如果你能把音量关小一点的话,我会很感激。 4. Tiger Woods

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. Why? Questions like Why did you close down your parts business rather than try to find a buyer for it? or Why did you decide to move to a product-based organization structure? which it sounds as if you're already asking not only show you've done y

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

又到毕业的季节了。校园里穿着学位服的同学们忙着在学校的各个标志建筑旁拍照留念,散伙饭、毕业典礼都一一登场。那么,咱们今天就来说说毕业时会聊到的话题吧。 1. I wouldn't have been

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语