写作时常用谚语

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

面试时如何跨应聘公司 你为什么要应聘本公司也是面试时一个常常会被问到的问题。这时候,你之前对公司资料的收集就能派上用场了。你可以简单的说一下你对公司的了解,当然,适当的夸

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Most people dont hit their goals because of a few common mistakes. 大多数人不达到他们的目标,因为一些常见的错误。 If youve ever struggled to hit any of your goals or perhaps you want to go BIG this year and want every advantage y

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

外表 I need a suit in a hurry! Do you know where I can get one? 我需要一根领带,快点!你知道我在哪里可以买到吗? Where can I get my shoes polished? 哪里有修鞋? I need a pair of heels in a hurry, where can I get a pair

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

3、如非特指男性或女性,尽量用同义词或近义词替换含有-girl, -woman, -wife, -man后缀的词,例如: calendar girl(月份牌上的美女像)-calendar model 挂历模特 call

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Refusing injections 1.拒绝打针 If you are asked to have an injection in order to avoid a certain disease before traveling to your destination, make sure you get it. In many cases, mosquito bites lead to malaria and there are many other health

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Next Time That You Think Youre Having a Bad Day 当自己觉得倒霉时看看这个 The average cost of rehabilitate one seal after the Valdez oil spill in Alaska was $80,000. At a special ceremony, two of the most expensively-saved animals were rel

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.使用信用卡或是提款卡? Charge or debit? (Credit or debit?) Charge (Credit) 指的就是一般我们说的信用卡, 信用卡使用上很方便, 但若是没有收入又没有社会安全卡, 是很难申请到信用卡的. 而我们的提款

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

During your first years in the workforce, you can expect to have a huge learning curve not just about the details of your job, but about broader issues of how to manage your career and operate successfully in an office. How do you deal with difficult

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When Keith, a Silicon Valley entrepreneur, worked at a technology company that went public, he became rich overnight. He was sure he'd never need to work again. 当硅谷企业家基思在一家上市科技公司上班时,他一夜暴富。当时他确

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Leaving a job is often upsetting, whether you were fired or finally decided to quit. You may have trouble remembering to do the right thing. Here are five things you should avoid doing. 不管你是被炒掉的,还是自己决定辞职,离职的时

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Most of us are familiar with this phenomenon of travel: ear-popping usually happens during takeoffs and landings. 大多数坐过飞机的人都熟悉这样的现象:飞机起飞或落地时我们的耳朵会有胀胀的感觉。 Our ears pop becau

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

随着时间的流逝我们一直在获得新的知识,但是这些学问却往往在我们需要它的时候姗姗来迟。很多对我早期生活应该极其有用的事情我却现在才知道,它们本可以帮助我在那些年里避免很多

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

过去将来一般时的基本概念和形式 过去将来一般时(future-in-the-past indefinite tense)表示对于过去某一时间而言将要发生的动作或存在的状态。 过去将来一般时由should(第一人称)或would(第二、三人称

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

遇到麻烦时 ● 失窃 叫警察! Call the police! Call the police! (叫警察。) Sure thing! (好的。) Please call for help! (快叫人帮助。) 我的包被偷了。 I had my bag stolen. My bag was stolen. Somebody stole my ba

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

准备面试,必定要有一份丰富的个人履历了。如何写简历,怎么才能表达好意思呢?介绍一些常用的英语简历词汇,大家就可以根据英文简历格式制作出一份属于自己的英语简历了。 name 姓名

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Four steps for negotiating a job offerStep One: Evaluate your job? The actual job content. ? Your boss. ? The salary and benefits. ? Fringe benefits: insurance, child benefits, retirement plans, tuition assistance, paid holidays and other bonuses. ?

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1.I do kind of live here 我在这里有住处 If you've used a different address on your rsum to tailor it to where the job is based, don't lie about it when it comes up in the interview. If your potential employer asks you where you live, tell them

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

今天来学习《当你老了》的美文,当你老了,身边陪伴的人是谁。 When you are old and grey and full of sleep, 当你年老,鬓斑,睡意昏沉, And nodding by the fire, take down this book, 在炉旁打盹时,取下这本

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

If you find yourself hitting the snooze button every morning, don't blame yourself.Your work schedule could be to blame. 如果你发现自己每天早上都打盹儿,那么别怪自己。你的工作时间才是应该责难的。 A growing field o

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻