Finance and Economics; Canada's housing market; Time for a bigger needle; The latest attempt to prick a bubble; 财经;加拿大的住宅市场;该出手时就出手;戳破泡沫的最新举措; Canada's reputation for financial regulation is

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

I'll give you a massage if you... 如果你我就帮你按摩。 你欠我: You never...for me. 你都不帮我。 If you loved me, you would... 如果你爱我,你就会。 咱俩搏感情: (kids) I'll be your best friend if you... (adults) I'

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试时,我们会面对形形色色的问题,而最令人哑口无言的,往往是一些最简单和最常见的题目,比如请你自我介绍一下。大多数应征者的反应是我应该如何作答呢? 其实要懂得应对此问题,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I always thought I loved myself. Maybe I did when I was younger and forgot as I got older. I had to think more deeply about it after a very beloved Heavenly Spiritual Guide said to me: When are you going to stop pretending to love yourself? 我一直以

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

4.写信时,如果不知道收信人的性别,最好不要使用传统的Dear Sir; Dear Gentleman, Dear Madam. 可以选用下列之一: 1) Dear friends of the library(亲爱的图书馆的

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

no doubt虽然含有否定词no,但整个短语并不表示否定意义,所以当它位于句首时,其后不用倒装语序。类似的表达还有not long ago, in no time。如: Not long ago he went to work in the south. 不久前他去南方

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

请出示护照和申报单。 Your passport and declaration card, please. 是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare? 没有。 No, I dont. 请打开这个袋子。 Please open this bag. 这些东西是做何用? What are the

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

会话场景 接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, Id like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. (Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell sha

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When they finish quizzing you,interviewers always ask, So, do you haveany questions? That's your cue to show off your research with queries about the company's competitors, plans for growth, specific products,etc. But some questions can make you se

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

两情若是久长时:Taylor Swift - Mine 小美女Taylor Swift的新歌Mine,一如既往的欢快好听,本周强势杀入Billboard榜单前十,令人惊喜地位居第三。认真读一下歌词,原来讲述的还是一个温馨感人的爱

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

When they finish quizzing you,interviewers always ask,So,do you have any questions?That's your cue to show off your research with queries about the company's competitors,plans for growth,specific products,etc.But some questions can make

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

nce you know them better 一旦你更加了解他们了 Now that youve gotten to know each other a little better, its time to really let them know how you feel. 现在你已经更加了解他们了,是时候开始真正的让他们知道你是什么感

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

两情若是久长时:Taylor Swift - Mine 小美女Taylor Swift的新歌Mine,一如既往的欢快好听,本周强势杀入Billboard榜单前十,令人惊喜地位居第三。认真读一下歌词,原来讲述的还是一个温馨感人的爱

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

压力是每个国家的人会在生活中某个时候需要应对的普遍疾病。需要记住的主要事情是:压力只是与人们怎么看待它有关。压力就是压力。有人可能会处理一些你认为没有或者不应该有压力的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

将来完成时 形式 will/shall+完成式用于第一人称,will+完成式用于其他人称。 用法 它常与表示时间的短语连用,而后者常以by开头: by then到那时 by that time到那时 by the 24th到 24号那天 By the end

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

I'm one of the 40% of American women, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, who are the breadwinners for their families-that is, we earn more than our husbands. Like millions of my sisters, this puts me smack in the middle of a distinctively m

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

今天要讲的几个习惯用语都描述人们陷入的尴尬局面,而且往往还是难以解脱的困境。 1. sticky wicket 困境,不利地位 Sticky wicket来自风行英国的板球比赛。Wicket是板球运动中的三柱门。打板球的

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

When we are in the depths of our loneliness, what comforts us what could possibly take us away from it? What, indeed? So often, it feels like there is no solace; like we are running from our own shadow. And it is true, in a way. There is no escape fr

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

很多人都说他们学英语的时候最大的障碍就是单词记不住。经常记住了前面的,忘了后面的;要不就是单词字母记错了顺序。 有人研究发现,单词的开头和结尾比中间部分更容易被记住。你有

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In the doorway of my home, I looked closely at the face of my 23-year-old son, Daniel, his backpack by his side. We were saying good-bye. In a few hours he would be flying to France. He would be staying there for at least a year to learn another lang

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文