Which of these American companies was founded first? 下面哪个美国公司是最先成立的? Sears, Ford, Walmart or Harley-Davidson? 西尔斯百货、福特、沃尔玛超市还是哈利戴维森? Sears, Roebuck Company was founded back in 1893

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年3月

英国每日邮报:一项调查显示,很多来自贫困家庭的天才学生都与顶尖大学擦身而过了,相反,那些天资不那么的聪颖但家庭条件比较好的学生反而上了好大学. 贫困生与富二代 Daily Mail: More than 2,

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Coming up next, well meet yet another smug guy who scaled Mount Everest. Oh, weve had too many of these guys over here, youre gonna hate this one. This guy is particularly hateable. But right now, weve got a very special guest here in the studio with

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

A beautiful form is better than a beautiful face; a beautiful behavior than a beautiful form. 美丽的外形胜于美丽的脸蛋,美丽的举止胜于美丽的外形。(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.10

Jerry: I really admire you, Diana. Diana: why, Jerry? Your words just came out of the blue. J: you are really happy and able to achieve high scores at school. D: I work very hard and that's it, you know, practice makes perfect. J: isn't there anythin

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

He wanted a one-stop digital music store. 他希望有一站式的数码音乐商店 What Steve needed to do to launch iTunes, 乔布斯推出iTunes was convince the record companies 要做的是说服各大唱片公司 and the music publishers, 和音

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

He sold his Apple stock 他卖了其苹果股票 so Steve Jobs had $100 million. 得到1亿美元 And he had enough money 因为这样他拥有足够的资金 that he could spend money until he was satisfied 可以用来令到每件事 that he was do

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Steve had this amazing insight 乔布斯有灵感开发 into building a new technology 一项新的技术 called the Macintosh 叫做Macintosh and what he saw at Xerox Parc 他是在帕罗奥图的施乐研究中心 which was the mouse and the icons

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Steve Wozniak was going to give the plans 沃兹尼瓦克本来想将电脑 for the computer away for free, 免费送给人使用 but Steve Jobs convinced him 但乔布斯游说他 they could sell the computer. 将电脑卖给别人 On April 1, 1976,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

本期《全美达人》将揭晓半决赛的晋级名单,十二组选手中,仅有四位能够晋级。是性感黑妞?还是柔术小萝莉?抑或是天才机械师?每一位都是那么优秀,到底谁能挺进半决赛呢?精彩内容

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 全美达人第八季

《Leaving》是宠物店男孩(Pet Shop Boys)于2012年9月发布的第11张录音室专辑中的主打,恐怕没有一支乐队能像Pet Shop Boys那样把音乐作的那样奇怪流行、欢快的节奏和旋律下却是深刻的内涵和冷漠

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Jack Johnson17岁的时候他已经是冲浪界的天才,以最年轻的年纪扬名于世界级冲浪大赛。18岁时他到加州大学念电影,99年导演并且担任电影配乐完成了冲浪电影《Thicker Than Water》,2005年,Jack J

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

I'd like to take you through this. The discussions actually began because there were some patent disputes. I know. Rather than repeating history, I'm extremely proud of both companies. They have resolved these differences in a very very professional

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Focus on the relevance. Apple needs to find where it is still incredibly relevant and focus on those areas. It means to figure out its core assets are, and invest more in them, Apple has neglected its core assets for a while. It has to forge some mea

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

The last perspective I'd like to leave with you on this is, you know, sometimes points of view can really make you look at things differently. Like, for me, when I was looking at the statistics, and it hit me that Apple is the largest education compa

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Since we believe in choice, we're going to be shipping other Internet browsers as well on the Macintosh. Users of course, change their default should they choose to. But we believe that Internet Explorer is a really good browser. We think it's going

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

The majority had careers that could only be considered ordinary, 大部分人的生活只能说是平庸无奇, and a surprising number ended up with careers that even Terman considered failures. 很多人的事业令人惊讶地草草收场,就连

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

In addition to being a sensationally talented child prodigy, 5-year-old piano player Ryan Wang is also polite, well-spoken and adorable. 王瑞安不仅仅是引起轰动的天才神童,这个五岁的钢琴演奏家同样很有礼貌、善于言辞并

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

The best seminary of learning that can open its portals to you can do no more than to afford you the opportunity of instruction; 一流的学业教育为你开启通往世界的大门,除却花费你能付出的金钱,为你提供铸型机会,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

天才所付出的汗水成就美妙之歌:I Love The Rain-Claude Kelly 克劳德凯利是一个具有行动力和潜力的歌曲作家和艺术家,作为一个孩子,他很有音乐天赋,还不会说话就已经会哼歌了,他在2岁半开

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲