Well, that's OK if he didn't like it. You know, it's not like I gave it to him, to, to get one of those Kodak moments . I feel very bad. Allen, love of my life. Did you by any chance explain to Cory the meaning of those silver gloves? Not yet. Wel

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

No, of course I know your name is Donna. I mean, er, Vicky is just a little pet name I like to use. You know, like, er, honey, darling, Vicky. You are gonna hang up on me now, aren't you? Yes, you are. Hey, how come you aren't wearing the little silv

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

I'm sorry, I can't do that. You've thought about this, and that's your final decision? Yeah. You've decided that protecting a friendship is more important than the grisly punishment I shall now dispense. Mr. Feeny, he didn't mean to hurt anyone. He j

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Ah, Ophelia, don't you look authentic? Thank you, Mr. Feeny. Here's your costume. Ah. Dad and I sewed it last night. Wait a minute. What was your dad thinking? This is a mini dress and pantyhose . No, no. Actually, this is a doublet and tights which

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

I just sank 18 in a row. You and mom are Goofy Golf has-beens. I think we'll just keep our trophy on the shelf, the tournament has been canceled. What? Remember that 5% pay cut at the market? Dad's pay got cut, too. He says we can't afford to go away

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

What's the matter? Nothing's the matter. Yeah, you got your full-length flannel armor on there. This happens to be very comfortable. Hum, hum. Oh you're looking positively Amish. Alan, tomorrow I have three bus loads of these garden club ladies come

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Dad? Learn her name. Yes, sir. As for you. Rebecca, her name was Rebecca. Is that all you know about her? Not too much more I guess. Does that make you feel good? No, it doesn't. Eric, every once in a while, let your brain in on what the rest of you

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

So we find in Fielding's novel the character Tom Jones is absolutely irresistible to women. Isn't that right, Matthews? Ah, yeah, that's right. What's right? What you just said. What I just said? You weren't listening either? Matthews, keep your head

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Hello! You wanna tell us anything? Ah, not yet. Now, I got something to tell you. We found this in our bed. Now what was it that you wanted to tell us? I just wanted to say, happy birthday, mom! The other one is on layaway. Nothing happened between m

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

You've got your milk. You've got your peanut butter. How about a banana? What about a raw egg? Hey! Why's that have to be raw? Why can't we scramble it and put it in? Stallone drinks raw eggs. Stallone's like 5 foot 2. And you're like 2 foot 5. Go wi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

May I ask you a personal question? Sure. Why are there socks all over your floor? Oh, I was just practising. I envy your flexibility. Oh, this is not so hard. Come on, I'll give you some pointers. All right, first, you got some ammo. Ninja turtles? A

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Cory, let's go. You want to be late for your first day of high school? Alan, don't yell at him. He's probably a nervous wreck . Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad. How are you doing? Hey, Morgan, looking short. Go back to camp, loser. Core, you are not... A nervous

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Oh, thanks. Alright, look, we've got all the answers to high school right here. Having a big brother finally paid off. Cor, sign this. With regard to my brother Eric Matthews, hereafter referred to as Oh, Great One, I, Cory Matthews, hereafter referr

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

This is it, high school. What happens to us now will determine our entire futures. This is it, high school. What happens to us now will determine our entire futures. My sideburns aren't straight? Shawn, what are you worried about? Look, it's just a s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

OK, I'm here for homeroom. I'm here for English and I'm here anytime you just wanna talk. Cool. Did I say you could talk? I thought so. You (are) trouble Matthews? You (are) the guy who's gonna bring down the new teacher? No, sir. That would be Shawn

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Look, Harley, I will make this short and sweet. Everyone knows you are a tough guy, a vicious guy, but that's all they know, if, if you made friends with a 7th grader, and just, you know, looked out for him all year, everyone would like you even more

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Oh, Great One. What are you doing here, Shawn? Um, I'm just calling him now. I don't know if his name is Shawn, or anything. Too bad. Well? It's about your brother. In school hours, I have no brother. Yeah, you know, 3:00, you'll really have no broth

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Hey, Matthews, we survived Day One, huh? The day is young, sir. And so was I. I'll see you tomorrow. Yeah, I'll be the one faceup in the suit. Are you OK, Matthews? You know Mr. Turner, You know that book you gave us, the Odyssey? Yeah. Did the guy i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Three O'clock, guys! It's time to go home. We gotta hose the place down. Who the heck are you? Oh, I'm your worst nightmare. I am a teacher. Oh, a teacher. No wonder I don't recognize you. What do you teach? Oh, English lit. and kickboxing. What seem

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Michael and Lisa Marie? Looks like it. Since when? Just now. That was it. What? That? Yeah, you saw it happen. I can't believe it! I saw it happen and I still don't know how it happens. Stop obsessing, man, you're gonna pop a lobe. You're right. I sh

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》