October, the 31st, All Hallows' Eve, I, Cory Matthews, leave this journal so that those who knew me can understand my terrible fate. For tonight, at precisely 9 o'clock, eight Central, when the moon shines full, I will become the most terrifying of a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

The following is a list of exciting extracurricular activities offered to you, the student, by your Philadelphia Board of Education. Each student shall select one exciting activity. Vocabulary club. Too exciting. Mr. Matthews, please. It wasn't me,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Hello, I am your partner. What's that for? Seeing other submarines? For breathing, didn't you ever go snorkeling ? No, never, did you? Sure, my bathtub. You can totally see things growing down there. You know, I was meant for this underwater life, be

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Topanga. Yes, Stuart. You're beautiful. That's very sweet, Stuart. My superficial side thanks you. What is Minkus doing? I don't know, but he's doing it better than us. Hey, what's with the necklace? Oh, my dad gave it to me. It's one of those really

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

No, they are not mittens on the chain, OK? They happen to be the silver boxing gloves of the second best boxer in the whole United States Navy. Yeah, yeah, OK, thanks. Oh, they are not at the comic book store,either? No. They are nowhere in the whole

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Ok, so in front of the movie theater... First of all, did she pay or did you pay? Eric, we snuck in. She agreed to a criminal act? I like this girl. Then, I go to get the popcorn, right? Oh, very important , did she offer to pay? We split it right do

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

So, er, how's the play going? Well, as you can see, very poorly. You know, when I quit this thing, I didn't think that everyone would be so affected. Neither did I. OK. Mr. Feeny, still not big on the pantyhose idea but if that's what it takes, you g

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Mr. Matthews! Mr. Matthews! Mr. Matthews! Uh-oh. Mr. Matthews! Didn't you hear a word I said today? Diving alone is not only stupid, it's dangerous. There isn't even a lifeguard on duty. This is gotta be the most half-baked idea you've ever had! No,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Tell me something. How do you ask a girl out? Simple, you open the door and say, get out, you are bothering me. No, I mean like on a date. Well, Eric uses the shotgun approach. He just keeps dialing random numbers till he hears the word yes. Sounds l

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

I'm gonna go sit with Hilary. Oh, yeah, nothing's changed. Alright, Shawn wants to be with a girl? To complete that game, first stop, research. Minkus, let's talk Perky. Ah, your telegram has finally arrived. No, this isn't romance. It's revenge. Two

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Dad! Oh, it's just you. Mum, you wasted a perfectly good birth on this? Dad was supposed to be home from his meeting by now. What meeting? Your dad went down to talk to the regional manager about that salary rollback. What? Why did he do that? Mum, h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Mr. Matthews, who's the new teacher? Carron. Carron? Yeah. We are on a first-name basis. Cozy. And we are not taking that geography test either. In fact, we've done away with geography. No one needs it. You must think you've died and got to heaven. Y

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Free barbel, love Arny? Feel better, love, Amy. Oh, that's what you think you wrote. Cory, read this. Fried baloney, love Elvin. Just sign it. What is it? It's a get-well card for Mr. Feeny. Here, you sign it too. I don't think so, Mom. Suit yourself

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Ok, what do you know that I don't know? Nothing. Which kid is it? Cory. Oh, I knew it. Ok, Ok. Let's see. He's too old to steal candy, but too young to wreck a car. Oh, no, it's a girl. It is. Cory is going on his first date, isn't that sweet? Yeah,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Hormones, the telegraph system of the body. Some time, between the ages of 9 and 16 they'll start to tell your body to change very fast. This movie is rated H for hurl. Mr. Matthews, calm down and watch the film. The changes won't all be physical. So

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Cor, you look terrible. Coffee? What are you doing with the coffee? I always drink coffee after I kill a man. Cory, Mr. Feeny is in the hospital because of a bad appendix. No matter what you wished, you had nothing to do with it. But how come I can't

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

So Johnny, I just wanna to thank you for the chance of meeting our new school principal and getting detention all week with my good friend Marian. I'm very very sorry. Oh, think nothing of it. By the way Johnny B, do you think you can meet me in the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

4 Genius New Ways to Stay Motivated Toward Any Goal 4种天才的新方法以对任何目标都保持动力 Trying new workout classes, drinking more water, leaping out of bed earlier-whatever your personal mission, there's an app or gizmo that can h

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Glugging milk from a bottle, Amara Chiedozie looks like any other contented three-week-old. 当她咕咚咕咚的啜饮着奶瓶里的牛奶,阿玛拉凯达西看起来和其他三周大的宝宝一样感到满足。 Except, that is, for the fact s

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

According to conventional wisdom the line between genius and madness is a very thin one. Now a study suggests the line may be even more blurred than previously thought. 传统观点认为天才和疯子只有一线之隔。如今有研究显示他们之

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间