后置定语在考试中是一个应用比较普遍的语法概念,通过后置定语的识别以此快速确立句子或者短语的中心,有助于我们在分析语段的过程中适时聚焦注意力,同时不少题目也会涉及到与后置

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福写作真题解析

When Jean-Philippe Michel, a career coach, works with secondary school students, he doesnt use the word profession. Neither does he focus on helping his young clients figure out what they want to be when they grow upat least not directly. 当职业教练

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

University graduation has come and gone and despite all the talk of it being the hottest job market in years for new graduates, you're still on the sidelines. You've sent out dozens of CVs and submitted countless applications. Still, nothing. 大学毕

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

学习英语需要注意什么? 学习英语常犯的几点错误 第一,过分讲究方法和技巧,而不愿意下真功夫。语言的运用是一种技能,但这种技能不是专靠技巧能够获得的。太讲究方法和技巧会被其占

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

我是英语教师。我喜欢教书,因为这样我可以有许多学生。现在我想根据我的经验,把一些我认为英语学习中的常见误区跟大家交流。 第一误区就是把五种技能学习变成单一的看懂。大家知道

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Tell Me About Yourself is the most popular way for hiring managers to start most one-on-one job interviews; get this part right and the rest of the interview will just naturally fall into place. 在一对一面试的是时候,面试官最常问的开

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

University graduation has come and gone and despite all the talk of it being the hottest job market in years for new graduates, youre still on the sidelines. Youve sent out dozens of CVs and submitted countless applications. Still, nothing. 大学毕业

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Here are three tips for explaining an employment gap: 下面为大家介绍3个小妙招,教你如何解释职业空窗期。 1. Be honest and upfront. Trying to lie or bluff your way through isn't the way to do things, and to be perfectly honest,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Confidence is key to getting ahead in your career, but how can you communicate your expertise without sounding boastful? To help you assert your talents in a polished, professional way, weve come up with some key suggestions that make tooting your ow

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

生活中我们经常会说,哇,他是个英文高手,或者玩电脑游戏我是个新手这样的话。英文单词man、manager、freshman等等大家也很熟悉。可是,如果我问您,这里的汉字-手和英文词根man-, 明明表示

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I didn't get my first iPhone until about a year ago (shut up), and even once I had it, I didn't immediately explore its full potential. You can therefore imagine my utter delight upon discovering all of the hidden talents that Siri has. 一年以前我

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

(一)羞涩 学习英语最重要的一点是要开口说出来。说不好、说错了不要紧,关键要相信自己在进步,要百折不挠。很多英语学习者因为害怕犯错误,而不愿开口。其实学英语口语,不开口才是

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Language Points 1. My Flight Was Overbooked, And I Got Bumped To A Later One. 我的航班机票被超量售出,然后我被踹到了后面的航班 2. It Took Me Four Days To Recover From The Jet Lag. 我倒时差花了四天 I'm jet-lagged. 我在倒

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

That Really Hurts 那样真疼了 Mr. Jones undressed for the doctor's examination. 琼斯先生脱了衣服让医生检查。 I am going to press on various parts of your body, said the doctor. Tell me if it hurts or not. 我会按压你的各个部位

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Millions of college students will be released from their college careers and into the Real World (not the TV show, thankfully). Its such a promising time. Here are 9 ways to make the most of it. 数以百万的毕业生即将结束他们的大学生涯

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

在雅思写作备考中,高分句型是帮助同学们提升分数的重要技能,因为句型是最能灵活组合成文章的材料。下面为大家搜集整理了关于雅思写作高分句型模版,共8个,大家可以参考一下。 1.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

大学是否应该根据就业教授学生知识,大学的主要功能是什么 平衡写: 1、认为应该提供实际知识的: (1)大学生毕业就要找工作,因此要培养学生掌握future job的技能。 (2)有人甚至声称理论没

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Using effective questioning 问一些有建设性的问题 问一些有建设性的问题是成功协商议题的基石。这是给了双方一个机会来表明双方各自在关键议题上的态度,例如目标及期望。多问一些开放式的问

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一起看看新托福口语考试针对美国大学对国际学生入学英语水平的新的要求,在新一代的托福考试中增加了口语考试,那么新托福考试对考生有哪些要求呢?其实新托福口语考试对学生的要求除

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他跟美国同事Amy一起往办公室走。 (Office ambience) A:Hi Chen Hao. How are you today? C:还可以,不过工作上有点烦心事。 A:Anything I can help you with? C:我们组来了个新同

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语