Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. 任何成就都是从决定尝试开始。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.3

By George Dwyer Washington 29 April 2008 Every year millions of unwanted dogs and cats in the U.S. are brought to animal shelters, where the hope is that they will be adopted. The reality is that about half of them will be euthanized, because there a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(四月)

Bring Bronx Zoo To Your Living Room将动物园带进卧室 There are a lot of misconceptions about what zoos and aquariums are today in the 21st century. 21世纪,人们对动物园和水族馆存在很多误解。 Jim Breheny, Director of the Bro

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年Scientific American(三)月

A:What are you doing? B:What am I doing? What am I doing? Dont you know what day it is? A:Ummm. no. B:Its only the day when the worlds biggest sporting event is kicking off. A:What? B:The World Cup! The first match is today! Its Mexico vs. South Afri

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

44.谈论同事 常用应急场景 范例一:Bootlicker I am really tired of Terry. Oh, but I suppose he has lots of talents. He is a bootlicker. I suppose that is because he is quick on the uptake. 范例二:Talk big Fixing computer isnt my cup of tea. You can

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

Alex: Where are you going? Kenya: Im going to meet my business mentor . Alex: Your business mentor? What do you do with a business mentor? Kenya: Well, my mentor is like an advisor . We meet regularly and I get her feedback and guidance with my ideas

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

So water then pumped that chemicals high pressure into the rock to create not officious fractures that allows gas to flow into the well ball which then captured. Another words driven the UKs so far have been production tested. So, there is no officia

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(376) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Kazuko: I really appreciate you helping with the training of the newbies . I couldnt have done it without you. Martin: Dont mention it. I remember when I was still wet behind the ears and the veterans in the company gave me the benefit of their time

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

A Dutch museum has begun restoring three antique musical clocks from the imperial collection of the Palace Museum in the Forbidden City in Beijing. The three clocks are part of the largest collection of musical clocks worldwide and were made by Weste

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16