11. Power without Pollution Pollution is a big problem in almost all the big cities of the world. City people are, therefore, becoming more and more worried about how they can get rid of pollution. Th

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(375) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Lesson 13 At the restaurant Dialogue A Do you have a table for two? Yes.In the smoking or no-smoking section? No-smoking,please. Ok.This way,please. May I have the menu? Sure.Here you are. Dialogue B May I take your order now? Yes,please.I`ll have th

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(300) / 评论(0) 分类 EPT美语 第六级(大学适用)

What are your bad habits? I think everyone has bad habits. Not everyone agrees on what bad habits are. Some smokers dont think smoking is a bad habit. Young people dont think listening to loud music on the train is a bad habit. In Japan, slurping you

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Adults with mental illness smoke cigarettes at much higher rates than other adults. 成人精神病患者吸烟的几率要高于常人。 Overall, about 20% of adults in the US smoke. 总的来说,约20%的美国成年吸烟。 Among adults with a

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语轻松学

Gary : Hi, Susan! Do you have a light? Susan: No. I quit smoking long ago. Gary : That's good. Congratulations! Susan: Why don't you quit as well? Gary : It's really difficult. Susan: Come on; where there's a will, there's away. 我戒烟了 加里:嗨

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(310) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

D: Hi, Mr. Smith. I'm doctor Hawkins. Why are you here today? S: I found it would be a good idea to get a check-up. D: Yes, well, You haven't had one for 5 years. You should have one every year. S: I know. I figure as long as there is nothing worng,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Some people are calling it the best anti-smoking ad ever. It is certainly very popular. At the time of writing of this article, the video titled Smoking Kid has hit 2 million views. It was created in Thailand by the ad agency, Ogilvy Asia for the Tha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

What are your bad habits? I think everyone has bad habits. Not everyone agrees on what bad habits are. Some smokers dont think smoking is a bad habit. Young people dont think listening to loud music on the train is a bad habit. In Japan, slurping you

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-B

A:Hey,Marco. I lost my cell phone again. Marco.我又把手机丢了 B:[Surprised]What?But you just lost one last week. [惊奇地]什么?可你上周才丢一部啊。 A:I know .That’s why I said

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

吸烟危害身体健康,这三岁小孩都知道。但是,照样有无数前赴后继的勇士们在不停地加入着这个行列,并且,坚定不移而又顽强地在摧残着自己微弱身躯。中国拥有庞大的吸烟人口,世界上每四个烟民中就有一个是中国人;而与此同时,全球每年有3000万新增烟民,我国又占了其

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

The Fray - You Found Me I found God on the corner of First and Amistad Where the west was all but won All along Smoking his last cigarette I said, where've you been? He said, ask anything. Where were you? When everything was falling apart. All my day

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

A man who vowed to give up smoking has been caught out after his wife spotted him having a secret cigarette on Google Street View. 一名男子曾发誓不再吸烟,妻子利用谷歌街景地图逮到他偷偷吸烟。 Donny Ryding from Leasowe, M

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

backslider backslapper 今天我们要讲的两个习惯用语都和back这个字有关。Back这个字有好几个解释。它可以指人体的后背,或者是指在后面。今天我们要给大家

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I found God on the corner of First and Amistad Where the west was all but won All along smoking his last cigarette I said, where've you been? He said, ask anything. Where were you? When everything was falling apart. All my days spent by the telephone

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Hello, Sophie. Hello, Oleg. 你好吗,苏菲。你好,奥列格 So, do you miss the sex? 念念不忘巫山云雨吗 Oh, you know what? We should go. 我们俩还是赶紧跑吧 No. We are having a conversation here. 别走,我们还在谈事呢

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

1.Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 2.Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3.Excuse me. May I get by? 对不起,我可以上车吗? 4.Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. trai

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

释义: do without 过着没有的生活,就算不在也无所谓(can do without) 这次相反,do without 表示过着没有的生活(坚持)。最常用的就是 I don't know what I would ( am going to ) do without 形态。另外,ca

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

本期内容: One of the world's biggest tobacco firms, Philip Morris, has been accused of staggering hypocrisy over its new ad campaign that urges smokers to quit. The Marlboro maker said the move was an important next step in its aim to ultimatel

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读