75. It’s not worth… 不值得…… The film isn’t very good. It’s not worth seeing. (这场电影不怎么好,不值得看。) 76. It’s the first time… 这是第一次…… It’s

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出Mp3

Tom's father died of lung cancer. He couldn't stop smoking. He tried quitting several times. However, whenever he saw someone smoking, he couldn't resist lighting up. In the end, he gave up trying, it

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(313) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

P> Lesson 78 The last one? 最后一枝吗? First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 For how long did the writer give up smoking? After reading an article e

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

pen pear pan pardon part party pass on past pay pay for P.E. perhaps person photograph pig pill pity plant play playground play with point point to polite politely population possible port PRC prefer prefer...to produce program people quiet quietly r

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语词汇

[00:30.01]Form sentences to make rules for the school computer room. [01:04.37]No eating,drinking or smoking is allowed in the computer room. [02:16.49]No eating,drinking or smoking is allowed in the computer room. [02:37.86]The computer room should

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语人教版初三

Lessons 77-78 Listen and enjoy making appointment Excuse me , do you think the daters can see me now ? Sorry , I am afraid he has a full day today . Oh, that's too bad , how about tomorrow morning ? Let me take a look at his appointment book, ok ? Wh

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

A: 欢迎大家来到这期的美语训练班! 我是杨琳! B: 我是Mike! 杨琳,来告诉大家今天都要学什么! A: 好! 今天,我们要一起来聊聊戒烟有什么好方法,看看不同工作场合的着装要求,还要告诉你怎么

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

old habits die hard 习惯难改 You cant teach an old dog new tricks. 不能教老狗新技能。 Bad habits are hard to break. 陋习难改 Are you staying true to your New Years resolution? 你遵守新年下的决心了吗? Are you sticking wit

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

SCENE① B ?吉娜与玛莉同坐在飞往洛城的班机上 【我猜我只是有点紧张】 Mary: I guess I'm just a little nervous . I'm giving everything I have to InfoKing, and... 玛莉: 我猜

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

The Doctor's Advice 医嘱 Once, an old gentleman went to see a doctor. The doctor examined him and said:Medicine won't help you. You must have a complete rest. Go to a quiet country place for a month, go to bed early, drink milk, walk a lot, and smo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Smoking 1.吸烟对健康有害。 2.改变吸烟的习惯并不容易。 3.为了保护非吸烟者不受其害,应当采取措施减少吸烟的机会。 Smoking is harrnful to health. Medical science has now proved that smoking cancause lung can

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

托福语法讲解:助动词

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The following tips are useful for people who wish to save cash. They are simple yet very effective! 以下几招可以帮助你节省现金,简单可行,实用有效! 1. Planning ahead 提前计划 Be an early bird and make reservations in adva

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Stop beating around the bush . 别拐弯抹角了。 1 beat around the bush 拐弯抹角;旁敲侧击 Don't beat around the bush . Tell me exactly what Jack said . 别拐弯抹角了。实话告诉我杰克说了什么。 Don't beat around the bush ,

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

God is Watching 上帝在看着 The students were lined up in the cafeteria for lunch. 学生们在食堂排队吃午餐。 At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. 在桌子的一头有一大堆苹果。 The nun made a note, and posted o

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Pee yew! What's that awful smell? 京晶:咿呀,什么味道这么难闻? Xiaogao: Don't look at me! I took a shower today! 小高:别看我,我今天洗澡啦。 Jingjing: No, I mean something smells like smoke. 京晶:

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Later that afternoon, Earl sent everyone out to take pictures for practice. He said to return by 4:30 sharp. Will and Keesha went to two vacant apartments. Keesha took lots of pictures; Will took only a few. They returned to the training room at 4:27

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Later that afternoon, Earl sent everyone out to take pictures for practice. He said to return by 4:30 sharp. Will and Keesha went to two vacant apartments. Keesha took lots of pictures; Will took only a few. They returned to the training room at 4:27

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

I haven't seen my ex since we broke up Probably 'cause he didn't wanna grow up Now I'm out and wearing something low-cut 'Bout to get attention from a grown up 'Cause you hold me like a woman In a way I've never felt before And it makes me wanna hold

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Smoking and Health 吸烟与健康 Everyone knows smoking is bad for your health. 每个人都知道吸烟有害健康。 People who smoke too much may not live long. 吸烟过多的人大多活不长, Millions of people die from smoking each year.

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读