台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: The amount of information just a click away may be limitless, but the time and energy we have to absorb and evaluate it is not. 弹指可得的信息或许浩瀚如海,但我们用来吸收、评

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Every new day begins with possibilities. It's up to us to fill it with the things that move us toward progress and peace. 以无限的可能性开始每一天。我们本身决定着这一天是否进步或安心。(Ronald Wilson Reagan)

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.12

I'm Martin Sharp. The man who had everything. Divorce, disgrace, humiliation. _____________1__________? Three, two, one... Excuse me? Are you going to be long? What? Maybe I should just wait. I'll give you a shout on the way down. Out of my way! Stop

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Nolen: What's my little girl withthe infinity tattoo up to today? Emily: Suddenly, she's thinking offiling a restraining order. Nolen: Yeah, well, isn't that the pot calling thekettle black? So what irons are we throwing in the fire this week? Emily:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

What do you think of me as a sales assistant? 您觉得我适合做销售助理吗? What do you think of me as a sales assistant? 您觉得我适合做销售助理吗? You have limitless potential in the area. 在这个领域里你拥有无限的潜

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

On the moon with the dust not stone many crater for my bed. There is a strange man which is cheer up rocking back with which bias on my head. In the room with the king and the queen and the prince and the princess too. And a dog is the God for the go

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

We want to be number one in beauty worldwide and number one in satisfying our customers and sales representatives. We want to be the best place to work. We want to be the leader in philanthropy. And we want to be one of the world's most successful co

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

What movie holds the record for earning the most money worldwide? 以下哪部电影收入最高? Avatar, Titanic, Jurassic World, or Star Wars: The Force Awakens? 《阿凡达》、《泰坦尼克号》、《侏罗纪世界》或《星球大战:原力

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年6月

建筑师凯特奥尔夫认为牡蛎可以改变城市,大量投放到城市河流里就能吸收污染物,神奇地净化污水她的蛎之理项目以此为起点,创意无限。奥尔夫跟大家分享了她对城市景观的构想,她希望

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:环境 重造计划

英文歌词: We sat under London skies on A perfect June day. I touched her hand and whispered our names. And all of the birds flew by and The clouds blow away The rose oil in her hair And her infinite craze. These are the thoughts that take me to a d

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

《复仇者联盟3》票房大卖 《复仇者联盟:无限战争》在美国一上映就刷新了首映票房纪录。 Avengers: Infinity War is an American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers. 《复仇者联盟:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

You know I'm not one to break promises / 你知道我是信守承诺的人 I don't want to hurt you but I need to breathe / 不想伤害你 但我也得有喘息的机会 At the end of it all you're still my best friend / 说到底你仍然是我最好

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Ourmindsare likeparachutes, itwont workuntil weopenit Don'tbeafraidto ourhearts andmindsto thepossibilitiesof theworld. 我们的思想像是降落伞 只有打开了才能运转工作 不要害怕敞开思想和心扉 去探索世界中无限的可能

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

今天我们要学的词是 unlimited. Unlimited 没有限制的。France has banned restaurants from offering unlimited soda refills to fight obesity. 为了打击肥胖,法国禁止餐馆再向顾客提供碳酸饮料无限制的续杯服务。U.

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Literature is the greatest reality simulator, a machine that puts you through infinitely more situations than you could ever directly witness. 文学是最棒的现实仿真器,让你体验各种

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Subject:Never look down on people less superior than you. 迷你对话 A: Jame, you should not look down on people less superior thank you. You hurt the dustman just now. Jane,你不要轻视不如你的人。你刚才伤到那个清洁工了。

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Never look down on people less superior than you. 迷你对话 A: Jame, you should not look down on people less superior thank you. You hurt the dustman just now. Jane,你不要轻视不如你的人。你刚才伤到那个清洁工了。

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Thankfully Penny and I have a relationship based on honesty. 还好,我和佩妮之间是坦诚相见的。 What? I don't lie to her. Oh, we know you don't lie to her. 什么嘛?我不对她撒谎。你是没跟她撒过谎。 Thank you. Hey, maybe

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第七季

从一粒沙子看到一个世界 从一朵野花看到一个天堂 A Grain of Sand by William Blake To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild fllower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour. 一粒沙子-威廉

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

歌坛大腕Rihanna携手超模天使演绎无限性感《Diamonds》 Rihanna在Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012现场演唱新专辑当中的冠单《Diamonds》,RiRi当天打扮的也十分另类,珍珠项链,就连眼镜也别具一格!看

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲