[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 游戏说明:蛋蛋超人无敌版,血量无限,生命数量无限,不过千万不能掉下去,否 则一样会摔碎哦。有一个叫做蛋蛋王国的地方

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 英语魔法游戏

A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm. 无论何事,只要对它有无限的热情你就能取得成功。(C. M. Schwab) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.9

我们都想使用我们的天赋来创造我们生命中有意义的事。但如何开始?(如果你是个害羞的人,又该怎么办?)作家 Kare Anderson,分享了她自己长期害羞的故事,以及她如何通过帮助他人应用他

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲集:人生经验与告白

What movie holds the record for earning the most money worldwide? 以下哪部电影收入最高? Avatar, Titanic, Jurassic World, or Star Wars: The Force Awakens? 《阿凡达》、《泰坦尼克号》、《侏罗纪世界》或《星球大战:原力

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年6月

Beach Volleyball-Sports-Passion 沙滩排球-体育-热衷 The best things about volleyball are the sense of teamwork and the interaction between players.Students and school teams often play in their gyms.Friends and families set up nets in a park an

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

But even he has his limits. On the reef, there seem to be an almost infinitely variety of ways of feeding, some fish even cultivate their own food. So they're very protective of it. There's one fish species that is so good at defending its particular

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2014年

Rihanna在Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012现场演唱新专辑当中的冠单《Diamonds》,RiRi当天打扮的也十分另类,珍珠项链,就连眼镜也别具一格! 歌词: Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Fin

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

A veil has lifted that shrouded my eyes 眼前的面纱 已经揭开 The folds that lay over me no longer lie 身上的禁锢 已不复存在 Your infinity is revealed to me 永远的你 就在我的面前 It shines in your infinite smile 常在我的笑

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

how can i think i'm standing strong, yet feel the air beneath my feet? how can happiness feel so wrong? how can misery feel so sweet? how can you let me watch you sleep, then break my dreams the way you do? how can i have got in so deep? why did i fa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

释放压力成人涂色书带来无限商机 Trina Lucido creates coloring books and inspirations are all around her. 特莉娜卢希多一手创造了涂色书籍,而她的灵感来自身边的事物。 One day I saw a beautiful leaf, and boom, I

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

Paul Tiernan - How To Say Goodbye Leaving isn't quite the same, he said to me, As running away If you're scared or tired of what you're scared of Well, why should you stay? He loved to say goodbye, And always counted out the time Until he was free, t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Avengers: Infinity War 复仇者联盟3: 无限战争 Avengers: Infinity War is a 2018 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers. 《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》是2018年的美国超级英雄电影,故事是关

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Think about it. From zero to one, you are actually creating Dr. Beatles all on your own. 想想看,从无到有,你其实在创造一个属于你自己的Dr.Beatles。

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Our minds are like parachutes, it won't work until we open it Don't be afraid to our hearts and minds to the possibilities of the world. 我们的思想像是降落伞 只有打开了才能运转工作 不要害怕敞开思想和心扉 去探索世界中

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Our minds are like parachutes, it won't work until we open it Don't be afraid to our hearts and minds to the possibilities of the world. 我们的思想像是降落伞 只有打开了才能运转工作 不要害怕敞开思想和心扉 去探索世界中

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Whether you call them gifs or gifs, theyre short for graphics interchange format, and better known as the looping video animations that are everywhere on mobile and social media. And at the Giffy Film Fest in New York, theyre moving from touchscreens

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十二月)

初恋的回忆 Only Hope 男声版(Mandy Moore Vs. Switchfoot) 这支来自圣地亚哥的Switchfoot是个很棒的Christian Rock,从1997年的首张专辑Legend of Chin 开始,已经发行了五张专辑,去年9月的新专辑是Nothing I

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

What attracted me to acting was the idea that I could continually learn in a profession that's very challenging. As an individual, you're asked to use your imagination, to experience different periods, psychologies, physical forms, in order to tell s

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Surround yourself with positive, successful, open-minded, expansive, unlimited people because that's what you're going to become. 让你身边围绕著积极的、成功的、心胸开阔的、坦率

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Jaime Lerner在他的家乡巴西Curitiba重新创造了城市空间。在这个过程中,他改变了世界各地的规划者们对于城市景观可能性的看法。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集