Paul Rothemund正在编写一种特殊的「密码」以使DNA能自己排列成星形、笑脸及其他图案。您会为之感到震惊,但您所看到的只是分子自我排列组合的小型表演,它实际上揭示了未来制造出各种东西

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:头脑游戏

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

【阶梯英文】 hope infinite hope lose infinite hope We must never lose infinite hope. We must accept finite disappointment,but we must never lose infinite hope. 【阶梯中文】 希望 无限的希

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

【阶梯英文】 enthusiasm unlimited enthusiasm He has unlimited enthusiasm. Anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusias

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

When construction is finished in 2014, the 450-meter tall Tower Infinity will be one of the 10 tallest structures in the world. But you may not notice it. Why is that? Unlike most skyscrapers, Tower Infinity has been designed not to stand out. Thanks

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

William Blake / 威廉.布莱克 To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild fllower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour. 从一粒沙子看到一个世界, 从一朵野花看到一个天堂, 把握在你手心里的就是无限, 永恒也就消融

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

A Grain of Sand--William Blake To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild fllower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour. 一粒沙子--威廉.布莱克 从一粒沙子看到一个世界, 从一朵野花看到

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Crossing the Bar By Alfred Tennyson Sunset and evening star, And one clear call for me! And may there be no moaning of the bar, When I put out to sea, But such a tide as moving seems asleep, Too full f

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 海绵宝宝打棒球修改版,特殊技能无限使用.鼠标点击选择三人的位置,然后选择发球难度,调整力度和角度,开球吧!

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

Do you ever feel like you have the potential to do great things with your life, but just arent sure how to start? I know that feeling very well, as its taken me years of reflection to figure out what activities make me feel happy and fulfilled. I hop

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I'm looking for someone who was sold to you. __________1__________. Why did you come for me? __________2___________. __________3___________. We believe you are the only one who can help us. Their army is infinite. We are forty-seven. If we do this, t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

世界上最美丽动情的英文句子 To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower 从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂 Hold infinity in the palm of your hand . And eternity in an hour 把握在你手

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

上海世博会场馆介绍之香港馆:无限城市 香港馆为一座三层高的钢结构建筑,外形优美并富有现代感。展馆中层通透,让观众感受到香港是个现代化、开放自由、高度透明的社会,凸显香港与

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Would you like to purchase our special combo? 您要购买我们的超值套餐吗? purchase 买 Where did you purchase the car? 你在哪里买的车? You can purchase insurance online. 你可以在网上买保险。 combo 套餐 A:I would like

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Shortly after Copernicus, in the 1580s, an Italian friar, Giordano Bruno, 哥白尼死后不久,在十六世纪80年代,意大利修道士焦尔达诺布鲁诺提出, suggested the stars were suns that likely had their own planets and that the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Katie Melua,英国的蓝调女王,这首The Closest Thing To Crazy是她的首只出道单曲,纤柔浪漫的曲调,配上Katie流畅柔美的声线,就像一部爱情电影的最后,夕阳下慢慢响起的片尾曲,安静而美好。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

有人曾经问我说,你为什么喜欢英语。很简单,因为的英语的动画片实在是太好看了!为了能脱离字幕看这些好看的电影,也要学会英语吧!欧美动画电影的画面,剧情,配乐,真的很优质。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Subject:Never look down on people less superior than you. 迷你对话 A: Jame, you should not look down on people less superior thank you. You hurt the dustman just now. Jane,你不要轻视不如你的人。你刚才伤到那个清洁工了。

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(266) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

模仿句子: It said it would not tolerate the franc being any stronger, and was prepared to buy unlimited quantities of foreign currency to enforce the limit. 翻译:该(银行)表示不能放任法郎继续强势下去,准备买进相当规模

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

So, we're about to shoot this scene in the movie where the killer ape DNA is slowly taking over my body. Okay. 我那电影要拍这么一幕杀人猿的DNA蔓延到我全身。恩恩 But I realize they're gluing fur everywhere, except my cleavage. 然

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第七季