Chinese Textile Giant Brings Factory Jobs to Struggling Arkansas Town One of Chinas biggest textile mills is planning its first North American factory in a small town in the southern U.S. state of Arkansas. Forrest City, located near the Mississippi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(9月)

贾米勒阿布瓦德通过组建中东邪恶轴心喜剧团,开创推动了阿拉伯的喜剧世界,他们把喜剧和欢笑带给中东的观众们。他认为,只要能避免3个禁忌话题(性话题,信仰和政治敏感话题),邪恶

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:会心一笑

Hippos Called River Life Force 河马创造了河流生命力 A new study says the hippopotamus is very important to the health of Africas rivers and lakes. Thats because hippos produce a key ingredient for aquatic life -- and a lot of it. But resear

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(四月)

U.S. President Barack Obama is urging Democrats and Republicans in Congress to work together on efforts to create jobs. The president hosted a meeting with top lawmakers from both parties at the White House Tuesday. 美国总统奥巴马星期二在白

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年2月

Hi everybody. As I said in my State of the Union address, we live in a time of extraordinary change-change that's affecting the way we live and the way we work. New technology replaces any job where work can be automated. Workers need more skills to

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

《美国达人秀》华丽上演,你见过群殴也能创造美妙的音乐吗?你想逃离世界坐上末日椅子吗?你见过欲望秀是什么吗?更多精彩尽在本期节目!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 全美达人第八季

科幻电影鼻祖《科学怪人》创造出有史以来影响最深的一位怪物!本期聚光灯挑战赛则以这位怪物为灵感创造怪物夫妇,选手来到好莱坞环球影城鬼屋进行创作。分组比赛,竞争激烈,个人小

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 特效化妆师大对决 第五季

他是疯狂热爱和不羁职责的承受者,年轻的巨富,心理怪异而各声纯洁的奇人,他富于创造,不向任何一个流派靠拢 歌词: Theres a place in your heart 在你心中有个地方, And I know that it is love 我知

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

God Made Girls - RaeLynn Somebody's gotta wear a pretty skirt, 有人穿着一件华丽的衣衫 Somebody's gotta be the one to flirt, 有人将要去招摇挑逗 Somebody gotta wanna hold his hand so God made girls 有人紧紧抓着他的手所以上

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

UN Labor Agency Says Global Recovery Not Helping Unemployed 联合国劳工机构:全球经济增长不足以创造就业 The global economy may be on the mend, but the International Labor Organization says the recovery has not improved the global em

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

Scientists Build Robots to Live With Humans 科学家创造与人类共同生活的机器人 Industrial robots are already working in many factories around the world and in our homes, for instance as smart vacuum cleaners. Scientists say in a few yea

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十月)

专家表示应在欧洲难民营中创造就业机会 More than 700,000 migrants have arrived on Europe's shores so far this yearand the flow shows little sign of slowing. 今年截至现在已经有超过700000万移民踏上欧洲大陆土地,而移

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

Scientists Create 'Touchable' Virtual Objects 科学家们创造可触摸的虚拟影像 Technology is already capable of tricking most of our senses ... laser holography can create three-dimensional images where nothing exists, stereo sound can surr

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(四月)

Hi everybody. 大家好! In my State of the Union Address, I said that the best measure of opportunity is access to a good job. 在我的国情咨文里,我说过,衡量机会的最好方式就是能否创造更多良好就业。 And after the

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 Restoring the idea of opportunity for all requires a year of action from all of us. 为所有需要机会的人创造机会是我们今年工作的重心。 Wherever I can act on my own, I will-and whenever I can ask more

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好! This week, I visited a company in Raleigh, North Carolina that helps make electric motors that save businesses money on energy costs and cut harmful carbon pollution. 本周,我参观了北卡罗来纳罗利一家帮助制

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 Last week, without much fanfare, Members of the House of Representatives banged a gavel, turned out the lights, and rushed home, declaring their work finished for now. 在上周的一片寂静中,众议院的议员们敲锤

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好。 I'm here in Ohio, where I've spent the past couple days talking with folks about our central challenge as a country. 我现在正在俄亥俄州, 我在过去的几天里与人们谈论关于我们的中央面临的挑战

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

今天我们要学的词是wish list。 Wish list, 意思是愿望清单,指特别想要的东西。The expecting couple created a wish list on the online toy store for all the things they want for their baby, 这对快生孩子的夫妇在玩具店的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Mike Chang here from SIXPACK SHORTCUTS. 这是SIXPACK SHORTCUTS的Mike Chang。 Today, I'm gonna show you a cardio routine that I do for my own clients to help them burn body fat, 今天,我要展示给你看一个,我为我的客户做的,帮助

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情