A:I havent seen you for ages.You havent been sick,have you? [00:01.72]A:好久不见。你不是病了吧? [00:03.45]B:No.I have been in California for the past month. [00:04.74]B:没有。我刚到加利福尼亚州去了一个月。 [00:0

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

Surprisingly, the honeymoon has been around a lot longer than the ceremony of marriage. In some ancient societies, if a man wanted a woman to be his only love, he would secretly take her from her family's house. The couple would then hide until the f

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

【句子对照】 We had the time of our lives on vacation in Las Vegas. It was fantastic! 我们在拉斯维加的度假过得非常愉快,棒极了! 【关键俚语】 have the time of one's life (expression) 英:used to describe an experience that is unusually fun or enjoya

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

The students came back to school after the National Day holiday. 国庆节后,同学们返校了。 Hello, Liu Tao! Where did you go for the holiday? 你好,刘涛!你假期去了哪儿? I called you, but you weren't at home. 我给你打电话

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

This year's summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the villa

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语新课程优秀课展评

介绍: I'm a terrible/bad swimmer. goggles /?ɡɑ?.ɡ?lz/ 游泳镜 prescription goggles 有度数的游泳镜 swimsuit 泳衣 dog paddle 狗刨式 Backstroke 仰泳 open water 开放水域(湖或海) We'll be swimming in open water instead of i

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

英语场景口语:度假也治病 终于盼到了国庆的7天假期,可以好好放松了。 【口语要素1】I will have seven days off. 最终,我到了西海岸,那可是个让人流连忘返的地方。 【口语要素2】I had a blissf

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语场景口语

汤姆出差去 同事不能接电话的各种原因 I'm afraid he's on the phone. He's in a meeting. He's not at his desk at the moment. He went out and won't be back until this afternoon. He is taking the day off. He is away on vacation. He'll be b

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Visiting Colleges-Vacation-Tour 造访大学-假期-旅游 Spring breaks were always used to pay back my sleep debt for burning the midnight oil on a regular basis. 过去的每个春假,我都是用来弥补平日经常熬夜所造成的眨眼不足

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Swimming And Diving-Vacation-Explore 游泳与潜水-假期-探索 Dream vacation.Think tropical islands,beautiful sandy beaches,fresh salty breezes,and soft fizzing waves.It's all about getting away from work and experiencing something different. 梦幻

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Hi, everybody. 大家好! As 2014 comes to an end, we can enter the New Year with new confidence that America is making significant strides where it counts. 2014年就要结束了,这一年我们取得了巨大的成就,籍此我们将满怀信心

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 Daniel: On the Labors Day Id always get 9-day holiday. Though teachers would usually give us a lot of homework to do, we would just spend one day to get it done. Then I can have enough time just

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

6 批准休假 3句英文任你选 When are you going to take your vacation? 你打算什么时候开始休假? We'll not be too busy recently. You can arrange your vacation now. 我们最近不太忙,你可以安排你的假期。 Hope you can hav

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Guess what plant is purple and smells wonderful. You are right! It is lavender, a small and beautiful flower. During my summer vacation, I would like to liven up my garden with lavender. First, I will

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

第一句:When are you going on vacation? 你什么时候开始度假? A: When are you going on vacation? 你什么时候开始度假? B: Next week. 下周。 A: When will you be back? 什么时候回来? B: In a month. 一个月以后。 第二

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

终于盼来了十一长假!你有出游计划吗?出国游、国内游、自驾游?背包客、生态游、亲子游?出行前,听Jenny和Spencer分享不同类型的旅游,英语怎么说! 关键词: We've got a one week long vacati

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Dialogue 1 京晶和马克谈论国庆假期 Mark: Hey, Jingjing. How's it hanging? Did you have a good National Day? 马克:嘿,京晶,你怎么样?国庆节过得好吗? Jingjing: I'm doing well, thanks. Yeah, I had a blast on my holiday.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Time OffVacation空闲时光度假I haven't had a vacation in a while. 我有段时间没有度假了。 I think I'll take one soon. 我想自己不久就会启程。 I'm not sure where I'll go or what I'll do. 我不知道我要去哪里或我会做什

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

我们今天一起来看看白洁最喜欢的圣诞歌曲!就是 All I Want for Christmas is You! I don't care about presents 我不需要礼物 Underneath the Christmas tree 在圣诞树下

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语