Hi. What did you do on your trip? Where do you spend you vacation? What was the weather like? Did you get some rest on your vacation? What did you see on you vacation? My vacation was wonderful. My vacation was too short, I need it more time. MY vaca

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 新洋话1000句(1)

Before I go on vacation, I always plan my trip. For starters, I usually take a look at travel guide books or go online and review possible destinations. Then, I check the costs involved in traveling to that particular place. If I'm going by plane, th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节日—Holidays

National Parks-Vacation-United States 国家公园-假期-美国 This past summer I took my family out on a daring trip to see three famous national parks. 刚过去的这个夏天,我带家人去看了三个著名的国家公园,来一个大胆的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

International Driver's License-Vacation 国际驾驶执照-假期 For more than 50years,travelers have been using the international driver's license to travel in foreign countries.The idea is that a driver with a driver with a valid driver's license

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

跟放假有关的词汇: He had two vacations this year already. 他今年已经休过两次假了。 Can you take a break next month? 你下个月能休息吗? How much annual leave do you get? 你有几天年假? 美国口语 放假 Day off/

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

五一黄金周要到了,阿美和丹尼尔回到家,妈妈在询问了两人的放假情况之后,决定在饭后商量五一的具体安排。不过妈妈好像提了要求哦,是什么呢? Listen Read Learn Daniel: Mom, Dad, we are back! Mom: Honey, how long is your vacation? May: 9 days, plus Saturday

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

经典句型:I want to know if I have vacations. 我想知道我是否有假期。 A:I want to know if I have vacations. 甲:我想知道我是否有假期。 B:Everyone in the company has a no less than 5 days vacation each year. 乙:公司的每个员

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Do you like Indonesia? 你喜欢印度尼西亚吗? Yes,I do.What about you? 是的,我喜欢。你呢? Me,too.Almost every vacation during summer time I will come here. 我也是。几乎每个夏天的假期我都来。 I think you enjoy the

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

1. Where is the man going on vacation? A. Italy B. France C. Germany 2. Where did he meet Claudia? A. at a music store B. at the post office C. on the Internet 3. What advice does Markus give Pete about meeting Claudia's parents? A. be on time B. tak

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

5 申请休假 3句英文任你选 I'd like to talk to you about my vacation. 我想同你谈谈我的假期。 I've been busy with work for a long time and need rest. 我忙了好长一段时间,需要休息一下。 I'm planning to have three wee

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Summer vacation Today is the first day of summer vacation. Its wonderful that therere sixty days in the summer vacation. My sister and I began packing our baggage, since we'll have European trip next week. It took me three months to plan this trip,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Post-holiday Syndrome Among Students. You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below. 1. 很多学生在开学伊始都会出现假期综合症

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

Track One Flew from Beijing to Seattle 从北京飞往西雅图 We drove down all the way from Seattle on the 101 从西雅图出发,沿着101国道向南而行。 All the way to San Francisco and then we went in all the way to Arizona and Utah 去往

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Akane, Canada speaker What would be an ideal day on your day off? An ideal day I suppose would be to wake up really really late in the morning, maybe around 10 or 11am, and then have a late breakfast in bed and then maybe go out again for a late lunc

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

有些美国人干一行、怨一行,讨厌自己的工作,也有更多的人对他们的职业还算满意,然而却不愿意实话直说。这样一来他们都会使用一些带有贬意的俚语来描述自己的工作。我们今天要讲的

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Welcome back, Mark. How was your holiday? 京晶:欢迎回来,马克。假期过得如何? Mark: It was short, but restful. How about yours? 马克:短暂,但是休息得不错。你呢? Jingjing: It was meaningful. 京

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

1. sometime 某一个时候,某一个特定的时间 / sometimes 偶尔,有时 e.g. We should get together sometime. / We should get together sometime next week. 我们该找个时间,或者我们下个礼拜该找个时间聚聚。 Sometimes I

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

I just expected everything to be better. 我本来对这里满怀期待 You know, champagne on ice, thousand thread-count sheets. 冰镇着的香槟,上千针的高级床单 I mean, the towels... They're not even bath sheets. 他们的毛巾,连浴

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Todd: So Jeff, you're going back to Canada. What are you gonna do, just sit on the couch and watch TV? Jeff: No, I'm going to go on a trip with my father. Todd: Really, just your dad? Jeff: Just me and my dad. We are going to go back to the island, t

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂