The concept of a gender specific trip has been around since thefirst caveman took his club and went hunting with the others inthe tribe. Yet, mancation has become a buzzword in the travelbusiness lately. 虽说同性出游这样的形式在人类始祖

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级对话理解

协商工资 Negotiating a Job Offer Employer: Would you consider an offer of $56,000 per year? 年薪五万六千美元,可以考虑吗? Ms. Wilson: What kind of benefits are we talking about? 那么福利怎么样? Employer: Our standard pack

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

清明节是中国的传统节日,除了中国的清明节,其他的国家都是怎样纪念祖先的呢?马上就要迎来五一假期啦,对于假期,你是更喜欢长假还是短假呢?欢迎收听本期节目喔

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

抓住夏天的尾巴(和2.5天带薪假期的契机),请几天假,去想去的地方,做想做的事!那,我们今天就来学学如何用英语请假! 怎么用英语请假 本期关键词: Policy: 政策 Days off: 休息天 Take a

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

美文欣赏:找个空闲时分和我一起去浪漫度假吧Time Off-Vacation空闲时光--度假 I haven't had a vacation in a while. 我有段时间没有度假了。 I think I'll take off soon. 我想自己不久就会启程。 I'm not sure whe

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

在网上订票然后去旅游似乎日益成为一种趋势和潮流,你是否喜欢这种方式,这种方式又有什么利弊呢? Stephen: Hello, I'm Stephen. Alice: And I'm Alice. Stephen: And this is 6 Minute English. This week we're talki

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

在加拿大工作假期是怎么安排的呢,他们的假期什么开始呢 Maura: What about vacation time? Harp: Well, unlike our European listeners, we only get 2 weeks of holidays as a general rule in Canada. Maura: Right, but thats only when

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

I remember the last summer you've been my hometown for your holiday two weeks holiday The sun was burning all day it can really turn your skin red in two weeks holiday haven't you see the and haven't you see the not far from us you see bamboo house b

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Unit 27 Vacation Time-Taking a tour(1) 第27课 假期-参加旅游(1) A: Wonderland Travel, may I help you? 旅行社:仙境旅行社,我可以为您服务吗? C: Yes. I'm interested in your package tour to Paris. Could, you tell me more a

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Unit 25 Vacation Time(1) 第25课 假期(1) T: Fair-Priced Fares, how may I help you? 旅行社职员:公道旅行社,有什么需要帮忙呢? C: How much is a round-trip ticket to London? 打电话者:到伦敦的来回机票多少钱? T:

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

英文歌词: what will i do I m not really sure of the words to say 我不太确定该说什么 If only you knew that I feel this way 如果你知道我是什么感觉 I wanna give my heart to you 我想把我的心都给你 Show me the way that you want me to 告诉我你希望我怎样 I

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Time OffVacation 空闲时光度假 I haven't had a vacation in a while. 我有段时间没有度假了。 I think I'll take off soon. 我想自己不久就会启程。 I'm not sure where I'll go or what I'll do. 我不知道我要去哪里或我会做

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

After spending a wonderful holiday over the Christmas and New Year period, some people feel blue and find that it's difficult to function normally in their daily rhythm. As defined by the DSM IV, holiday blues, holiday depression, or post-Christmas b

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When I chose to study further, it is because I want to avoid the job pressure, now three years will pass, I come to my cross road again, at this time, I must make my choice, I cant avoid the pressure anymore. I have already made my future plan, it ha

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

模仿文本: I confess to a bit of a witness for these two squabbling boohoos, though some critics have asked if their navel gazing would be deemed so fascinating if they weren't so well off. Night Waves brought together The Times film critic Kate

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Oh, there they are, the world travelers. 回来啦,环游世界姐妹花 Shouldn't people be throwing confetti or something? 大家怎么还不起身鼓掌撒花啊 I'm all out. I snorted mine in the power outage of '65. 我的花都用光了。65年

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Short story collections, personal essays, memoirs and historical fiction often move at a pace that allows for quiet contemplation. 短篇故事集、个人散文、回忆录和历史小说的行文总是允许读者安静沉思。 Honeydew by Edith P

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 282 I'm very disappointed. 1.I'm very disappointed.我很失望。 2.This is very disappointing.这可真令人失望。 3.The weather is disappointing.这天气真令人失望。 4.The holidays are so disappointing.这个假期真是太令人失

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

我们今天一起来学怎么用美语encourage朋友们! 1) good job 干得好, 做得好 I finally found a new job! 我终于找到了新工作! Good job! I knew you could do it! 好样的!我早就知道你会找到工作啊! 2) good goin'干

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语