Our first story is on the resignation of a U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations. Nikki Haley has held that position since January of 2017. She had been nominated by President Donald Trump shortly after he was elected. On Tuesday, Ambassador Haley an

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年10月

春节后刮起了跳槽风,既然是换工作,那面试的时候不可避免要被问到为什么会离职以及关于以前公司的一些事情,这时该如何回答才合适呢?下面就给您提供一些对策。 1. Why are you leaving y

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dialogue 1: (Jingjing is invited for her first interview with the HR department of alarge software company) (京晶被一家大型软件公司人力部门邀请参加第一次面试) Xiao Gao: Thank you for coming, Jingjing, I've run through yo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 2 (Mr. Gao 〈Xiao Gao〉 is about to receive notice from his employer, Mrs. Jing) (京小姐正准备向高先生〈小高〉提出解雇通知) Jingjing: We need to talk, please come by my office after your shift. 京晶:高先生,我

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

每个人都希望自己做的都是喜欢或者擅长的事情,但如果事实正相反呢?那是否应当考虑改变一下现状呢?向你的老板提出调换工作的请求吧。 Id like to ask you for a transfer. 我请求调换工作。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

1 恭贺升职 3句英文任你选 I am so happy to hear about your promotion. Congratulations! 听说你升职了,真替你高兴。恭喜啊! Congratulations on your move to the high level. 恭喜你获得高升。 Congratulations on your promoti

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

2 鼓励祝愿 3句英文任你选 You deserve it. You've been working so hard. 这是你应得的。你工作一向很勤奋。 I have faith in you. I'm sure you will be a good manager. 我相信你,你肯定会是个好经理的。 I wish you pla

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

2 鼓励祝愿 3句英文任你选 You deserve it. You've been working so hard. 这是你应得的。你工作一向很勤奋。 I have faith in you. I'm sure you will be a good manager. 我相信你,你肯定会是个好经理的。 I wish you pla

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

5 跳槽原因 3句英文任你选 Our company is downsizing. I don't want to stay on just to be let go. 公司要精简人员了,我可不想最终被裁掉。 I want a change of setting. 我想换一个工作环境。 I've got a better offer from

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

4 升迁体验 3句英文任你选 What you have done and said during working hours are critical to getting a promotion. 工作中的一言一行将关系到你的升迁。 What are your responsibilities with this new position? 你在新岗位负责什

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

8 展望未来 3句英文任你选 I am looking for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. 我希望找到一个能认同并奖励辛勤工作的公司。 I'd like a good-paying job with excellent hours. 我想找一个薪水优厚、上班时

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

7 提交辞呈 3句英文任你选 I've made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation. 老板,我做了一个很艰难的决定。这是我的辞呈。 I quit because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on. 我不想陷入案臼所

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

1. Bring It Up Early 趁早提起 It's a safe bet that a potential employer will probably ask why you left your last job at some point in the interview. Divulge the facts when you're prompted, but don't be afraid to mention it earlier. Tell me about

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

第16期:询问离职与应聘原因 你为什么离职呢? Why did you leave your last job? Why did you leave office? Why did you leave your position? Why did you give up your last job? For example: A: Why did you leave your last job?你为什么离

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

Former U.S. House speaker Newt Gingrich says he will continue his quest for the Republican Party's presidential nomination despite a mass walkout of key campaign staff. The staff departure is the latest political setback for Gingrich, who began the c

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年6月

JUDY WOODRUFF: Now a coming crisis in the classroom, as more teachers exit the profession. A nonprofit organization is combating the high turnover rates by mentoring new teachers. Our story comes from Ash-har Quraishi of WTTW Chicago. ABBY MILLER, Su

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

Uber president Jeff Jones is leaving the company after less than six months. 工作还未满6个月的Uber总裁杰夫琼斯将要离开这家公司了。 A source at the taxi booking app told the BBC the resignation was completely unexpected. 来自这

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是walk the plank。 To walk the plank, 意思是被迫离任,走人。Several people had to walk the plank because of the discrimination case, 歧视诉讼案让好几个人被迫离职。The mayor was forced to walk the

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是walk the plank。 To walk the plank, 意思是被迫离任,走人。Several people had to walk the plank because of the discrimination case, 歧视诉讼案让好几个人被迫离职。The mayor was forced to walk the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

5. It is a pity that you will withdraw from our exhibition next month. 很遗憾你下月就要离职了。 还能这样说: It's pity that you will quit your job next month. I am sorry that you will depart from our exhibition next month. 应用解析

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇