Scott:I think that's very possible. We believe a carefully crafted carbon program is something that probably is inevitable and probably positive. What we would ask is that people be mindful of the general population and not be so ideological that we

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Most PG products are sold in supermarkets and drugstores where the shelves are packed. How do you get shoppers to notice and buy your brand? 记者:很多宝洁的产品都是在超市或者药店的货架上进行销售,而那些货架往

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

The latest acquisitions by Real Madrid. How is that gonna impact on your bottom line? You're obviously quite positive about them. Yeah, of course. Because this gives us opportunity to sell more shirts if great players are coming to Real and I still t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Dell was famous for its low-cost approachfor its direct-sales model via Internet and telephone. 戴尔因其低成本而闻名采用网络和电话直销形式。 Is that still an advantage today? 现在这依然是一个优势吗? We are 10 times

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Reporter: What is the most important leadership lesson you have learned? 记者:您在领导方面所学习到的最重要的内容是什么呢? lger: What Ive really learned over time is that optimism is a very, very important part of leadership

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Most of your growth, though, is likely to come in quickly developing countries like China. What is your strategy there? 记者:戴尔公司的发展壮大很大程度上依赖于其在发展中国家,比如中国,您在那里的策略是

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Vikram Pandit: When you look at the announcement that came outand it was a joint announcement by the FDIC, the Federal Reserve and the Treasuryit takes about Citi,but it also talks about a lot of different things. It talks about how all the regulat

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: When you became CEO in 2002,what was the biggest challenge you faced and how did you overcome it? 记者:当您在2002年成为强生集团首席执行官的时候,您所面临的最大的挑战是什么?您是怎样解决的呢?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Hurd: I dont think compensation is the only thing that drives behavior. If you went into your own employees, you could ask the question. And compensation isnt the No. 1 thing that drives our employees. Sometimes they say it is, but in the end its bei

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: From an attach -rate issue, the argument out there has always been that you have to be competitive. I can put the HP peripherals or anything I want to attach to it, but if it puts me in a position where Im trying to deliver a solution and i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter:What do you mean? 记者:您的意思是什么? Palmisano: I mean we will continue to do that, but in an environment where there was so much economic uncertainty, I felt that the best thing all of us could do was to talk about how to hel

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

3. New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark, APEC CEO Summit in the Speech 3. 新西兰总理海伦克拉克在APECCEO峰会上的演讲 Now, at the beginning of the 21st century, New Zealand is taking a new approach to economic development. 现在正值

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

AS IT IS 2016-09-02 Facebook CEO Gives Pope Drone During Vatican Visit 脸书CEO梵蒂冈旅游期间拜访教皇并赠予无人机 Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg met Pope Francis at the Vatican Monday and gave him a high-tech gift -- a drone. Howe

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

她是谷歌的第20位员工,是谷歌历史上首位女性工程师;她在谷歌工作13年,推出100多款产品,并主持部分并购;她是沃尔玛董事会成员,是雅虎新任CEO。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Of the more than 5,000 people who will hear CEO Tim Cook's keyhole speech, Cook is especially happy to welcome one group, 350 young scholarship winners part of Apple's commitment to develop a more inclusive workforce, Cook sat down for an exclusive i

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

英语新闻视频:巴克莱银行CEO詹金斯 Barclays names its new boss as a criminal investigation is opened into more of the bank's deals in the wake of the Libor scandal. 英国巴克莱银行任命该行掌管零售和公司业务的安东尼詹

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

I think this was synthesized from tractor fuel three days ago So instead, what I implore you to do 我猜 这是三天前用拖拉机燃料合成的 相反 我请你们去做的是 Is believe that if you make courageous choices and bet on yourself 相信

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

The impact is what others framed for you and the world after it happens The present is only what you're experiencing and focused on right now 影响是事件发生后 别人为你和世界所构建的 你所能够体验和关注到的只有现在这一

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

The streets were all completely blocked off by the San Francisco Police and the U.S. Secret Service was there and Russian Security Forces were there 整条街都被旧金山警方封锁起来 满处都是美国特勤局和俄罗斯安全部队的人

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

We care about environment protection 我们关注环保 Reporter:When you started focusing on the environment at Wal-Mart, 记者:当您致力于整顿沃尔玛的环境问题时, you were under an organized attack from union-backgroups that were

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈