Reporter:What is your view about New York? 记者:您对于纽约有什么看法呢? Scott:Well, what I was thinking was, we were sitting in New York City, in Manhattan, talking about stores. It's not something I brought up, but I said, I don't car

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: With the situation with layoffs and the lack of profit... why would GM want to continue to pour money into a development project such as the Volt (electric car) or any other advanced car, and will you continue to do that 记者:在很多工

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: How does it affect your life when your boss takes a political stand? Many people are finding out. The CEO of Nike, Mark Parker, approved an ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick, the NFL quarterback who protested police shooting

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Reporter: When you joined Google it was just a search engine. Now its redefining the way the world thinks about computing. Explain. 记者:当您加入到谷歌公司的时候,谷歌还只是一个搜索引擎,现在它却重新定义了全世界

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter : How did you spend your spare time? Obviously, you were an athlete. 记者:您怎样打发自己的空闲时间呢?很明显,您以前是一名运动员。 Smith: I always loved to play sports and that was the biggest avocation I had

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: How do you stay in touch with people throughout the company? 记者:您是怎样做到与公司里的员工都保持联系的呢? lger: It takes a lot of getting around. You have to see people, and not get too involved in too many extra

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Schmidt: True. Google docs and spreadsheets dont work if youre on an airplane. But its a technical problem that is going to get solved. Eventually you will be able to work on a plane as if you are connected and, then when you get reconnected to the I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: What do you mean you do a lot of the work yourself? 记者:您说你们自己做了很多的工作, 这是什么意思呢? Schmidt: Well, essentially, we do all of the software. So the computers that were running start off with Linux

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Ballmer: I know there is a blog called Mini-Microsoft. 鲍尔默:我知道Mini-Microsoft。 Reporter: But is information from those blogs getting to you? 记者:但是您会了解到这些博客里的消息吗? Ballmer: I have lots of sources o

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Dunn: Ive set a couple. One, I have spent my career working in the United States, and I am going to be spending a lot of time visiting our operations in China and Europe and around the globe to get very connected to those businesses. Personally, I wa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: How is morale at Microsoft? 记者:微软集团的工作斗志怎么样? Ballmer: We have as an excited and engaged a team at Microsoft as I could possibly manage. We have 85% of our people say they feel strongly that theyre proud to be

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Given the broad scope of many CS/MIS programs at leading universities around the United States, what do you believe are the essential disciplines students should learn to be successful in todays global environment? 记者:考虑到现在很

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Where and when did you get the idea for Federal Express? 记者:您是在何时何地有了创办联邦快递的想法的呢? Smith: The original idea came in two parts. The first part was when... I was a student at Yale and I was writi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

We're faced with a credit crisis 我们面临着信用危机 Reporter: Not a significant number of people of great wealth coming and saying, Tm worried about Citibank, Ive seen the stock collapse, and we better get our deposits out of there? 记者:并

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Vikram Pandit: When you look at the announcement that came outand it was a joint announcement by the FDIC, the Federal Reserve and the Treasuryit takes about Citi,but it also talks about a lot of different things. It talks about how all the regulat

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: What are you expecting as far as the shareholder vote when that happens, as far as the Bear Morgan conclusion. 记者:当股东们开始进行投票选举的时候,当最终结果还没有出来的时候,您期望会发生些什么呢?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

After a terrible holiday season, American clothing retailer Gap Inc. fired Chief Executive Officer Paul Pressler with a $14 million retirement package. In addition to Gap clothing stores, the 3,100-store chain includes the Old Navy and Banana Republ

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 初级商务英语听力2007

We see New Zealand developing as a top place in the world to do business because: 我们见证了新西兰正在发展成为世界上最适合做生意的地区,因为: We have a highly educated and skilled workforce 我们拥有高学历、高技能

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

14.China Western Development 14.西部大开发 I have confidence in the large-scale development of the western region for the following reasons. First, the West is a huge area that accounts for almost two thirds of China's total land mass. It is als

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

Scripts: Writing was on the wall for Chuck Prince wasn't it? Writing was on the wall for Chuck prince not just related to the sub-prime crisis and the additional four maybe eight billion of asset write-downs we will see in the fourth quarter or quar

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年