英国时装公司Burberry股票持有者集体抗议为新上任的CEO所拟定的薪酬 Shareholders from the British fashion house Burberry are up in arms about a proposed pay package for its CEO. They rejected a resolution at the company's annual

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语商业新闻

AZUZ: Tens of millions of people will soon be able to see how they were affected by a data breach of their Facebook account, if they haven't already. The social media company started rolling out a tool for this Monday. Controversy erupted last month

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年6月

How did it affect your career? 那对于您的事业有怎样的影响呢? It changed me as a leader. I got really focused on: What are the big rocks that we need to move? I can still fall into some of the petty traps,but I worked really hard to

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Leadership means more responsibility for me 当领导对我来说意味着更多的责任 Reporter: Tell me about some of the leadership lessons youve learned. 记者:请跟我们说一下,您所学到的有关领导方面的内容。 Dunn: I did

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Rosenfeld: What are you going to have for lunch? If I told you I could serve you grilled cheese and a bowl of soup,wouldnt you be happy? 罗森菲尔德:你午饭准备吃什么呢?如果我告诉你,我可以为你提供烤奶酪和一碗汤,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: It is said that the unique structure of your company has performed well. How does the joint effort work in your company ? 记者:据说,强生公司独特的公司结构运行得很好,您能说一下,你们公司共同合作的体系

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

So we have a lot of both formal and informal ways that we can create this environment. Probably the last thing that we do which has been very successful is weve created our own Internet for our scientists, so that they can go online and see what othe

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

19.All for Customers 19.一切为了客户 We at Compaq know that our success comes from one source only, and that's our customers. We also know that in this highly competitive business, we must continuously earn your trust and your confidence. To th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

From NPR news, this is All Things Considered. I'm Michelle Noris. and I am Robert Seagull. China has been in the news a lot lately. Its economy is booming. Its military is modernizing. But some of the country's most important changes are taking plac

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Senators, pretty angry senators, had some tough questions for Equifax yesterday. The heat was really on the CEO who just resigned. As NPR's Chris Arnold reports, Republicans and Democrats alike are upset about the massive hack of

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: On this program in 2014, Moziah Bridges told us about his dream. (SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED BROADCAST) MOZIAH BRIDGES: I want to bring the bow tie back, and I want to make it look better than what it used to be. CORNISH: Moziah is th

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: The CEO of Uber has resigned from President Trump's economic council. Travis Kalanick says people misinterpreted his presence on that council as an endorsement of the president, and he's quitting amid a consumer boycott. NPR's La

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

NOEL KING, HOST: Sergio Marchionne, the former CEO of Fiat Chrysler, has died. He was 66 years old. Marchionne is credited with turning the company around. Here he is talking with NPR's Renee Montagne in 2013. (SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED BROADCAST) SERGIO

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

Opinion: 'National Enquirer' Publisher's CEO Could Testify About Trump And UFOs SCOTT SIMON, HOST: The reports that David Pecker, head of the company that publishes National Enquirer, received immunity to testify about those payoffs Michael Cohen han

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Former Peruvian President Alejandro Toledo said Xi Jinping's speech on China's sustainable and green development strategy impressed him. A vision, but at the same time, high doses of realism. He wants to leave for the future generations a China that

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

AZUZ: The CEO of Facebook is planning to testify on Capitol Hill about what he has called a major breach of trust. We reported last Thursday on how a Facebook app had been used to gather information on as many as 50 million users and how it had share

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年5月

Scripts: The race for the high-end consumer is on. BMW is putting in in the high gear on the green. CNBC auto reporter Phil LeBeau has this tough assignment once again this morning. Ah, I didn't even think about that, Dr. Phil, go forward, Dr. Phil.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

A tough new challenge this morning aims squarely at the embattled CEO of Microsoft, a man under fire for a comment he made about women in the work place, when discussing the issue of equal pay, the CEO told a group of women, wait for it that not aski

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

摘要:高盛CEO贝兰克梵与毕业生分享奋斗经历!从纽约最糟糕的廉租房社区到华尔街金融巨头高盛的工作环境,贝兰克梵实现了传奇般的巨大跨越。他是如何做到的?他的动力又来自何处?

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

China, what's going on? Have you heard from the government? Yes, yes, we talked to them a great deal. Today? I've not talked to them today, using the excuse that I was out of the country, you know in a different country. The history was that we decid

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角