To the mother and the elder sister, the tofu workshop has already become a major part of their lives. 对于妈妈和姐姐来说,生活的很多部分已经和豆腐坊牢牢长在了一起。 Fang will not make hairy tofu in the sultry summer. 方兴

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

In an ancient temple on Mount Tiantai, the monks are preparing the most important meal of the day. 在浙江天台山的古老寺庙中僧人们正准备开始他们一天中重要的一餐。 Monks have vegetarian diets. 修行者的食谱是全素的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

The crew places their hopes on him. 希望都寄托在林红旗身上。 He is the captain, responsible for locating fish shoals. 他是船长,鱼群的位置全凭他的判断。 Traveling long distances within one day, the people who depend on th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

The tough tofu quickly inflates in the heat of charcoal fire. 炭火的热力让坚硬的豆腐迅速膨胀。 It reminds people of fermented flour. 这很容易让人联想到发酵的面团。 People of Jianshui like enjoying this special air-dried

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

China wants to develop strength and size in its space program, a China National Space Administration official said last week. In the next five years, the country plans to speed up the development of its space program. China wants to become the first

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(一)月

India, China Compete for Overseas Oil Assets 印度、中国竞标海外石油资产 India's biggest state-run oil firm recently lost out to a Chinese company in a bid to acquire PetroKazakhstan -- a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--全球经济要闻

China Establishing Economic Ties with Latin America 中国与拉美建立经济合作关系 Chinese President Hu Jintao paid a visit to Mexico recently, where he met with his Mexican counterpart, Vice

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--全球经济要闻

关喆张玮琪-Don't Break My Heart Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go. You have made my life complete, and I love you so. Love me tender, love me true, all my dreams fulfilled. For my darlin' I love you, and I always will. Love me tende

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

影片内容提要 一、美食中英对照 黄馍馍:yellow steamed bun 葱油椒盐花卷:steamed twisted rolls with scallion and spicy salt 干炒牛河:stir-fried rice noodles with beef 腊汁肉夹馍:Chinese hamburger 羊肉泡馍:pit

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

影片内容提要 一、美食中英对照 烤松茸:roasted matsutake 油焖春笋:braised bamboo shoot 莲藕排骨汤:lotus root and rip soup 酸辣藕丁:hot and sour lotus root 炸藕夹:deep-fried lotus root sandwich 鱼头泡饼:b

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

British scientific journal Nature has noted China's achievements in aerospace, genetic engineering, and climate change in a report released last Friday regarding science events that shaped the year 2016. 英国科学期刊《自然》上周五公布了

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Many of us have been there: hopelessly unprepared for an exam, wishing we had studied more and certain of a failing mark. Now for students at one school inChina, success is guaranteed, but it comes at a price. 很多人都有这样的经历:考试前

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China has marked the 69th anniversary of the victory over Japan in World War II with a high-profile ceremony and a symposium attended by the country's top leadership, including Chinese president and premiereXi Jinipng and Li Keqiang. Xi Jinping notes

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

Chinese President Xi Jinping arrived in Venezuela on Sunday, the third leg of his state visits in Latin America. Xi Jinping met with his Venezuelan counterpart Nicolas Maduro, as the two leaders vowed to further strengthen their countries bilateral t

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

Rex Tillerson got strangely carried away at his confirmation hearing. Hes on the verge of becoming the U.S. secretary of state but at one point he seemed to be channelling the bellicosity of his soon-to-be-boss president-elect Donald J. Trump. 前埃克

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China has urged Japan to take action to improve bilateral relations. Chinese Foreign Ministry Sporkeman Qin Gang made the remarks at a press conference, in response to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abes spring festival message to Chinese nationals r

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

The spokesperson for the Taiwan Affairs Office of China's State Council says the country is opposed to anyone conducting 'secessionists activities'. The statement came after the chairperson of Taiwan's opposition Democratic Progressive Party, Tsai In

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

The second season of the TV documentary series A bite of China is back with more a bigger audience.Figures show that some 2 million people were used smart phones to trawl the web for food searches at the time when the first episode was aired. More th

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

Torrential rains continue to hit various parts of China, causing severe floods and property losses. The southern provinces of China have been battered by heavy rain over the last few weeks, with many of them enduring the wettest May for 40 years, acc

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Sheldon努力学中文就是为了去找这家中餐馆的老板的麻烦。于是各种搞笑片段频发!!笑过之后爱看美剧的你有没有发现美剧里很喜欢点外卖,而外卖出镜率最高的莫过于中国菜和Pizza呢!于是

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒