每个人都想拥有完美的身材,周末到健身房挥汗如雨一下感觉整个人都神清气爽。你爱健身吗?赶快来和潘吉Jenny分享一下你的健身经历吧! 重点词汇: 1. go to the gym 去健身 2. work out / hit the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

1. Where is the man's room in the hotel? A. the first floor B. the second floor C. the third floor 2. What time is breakfast served in the morning? A. 6:00-10:30 a.m. B. 6:30-10:30 a.m. C. 6:30-10:00 a.m. 3. Where can the man get a free wireless Inte

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Todays Words to the Wise may leave us a little tired, because our topic is exercise. Im Ashley Thompson. And here with me in studio Learning English reporter John Russell. 今天的睿智之言可能会让我们有点受累,因为我们今天的话题

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Exercising But Not Seeing Results? You May Be Doing the Wrong Workout for Your Body 锻炼没效果?可能你的锻炼方法根本就不对! Resolved to rev up your fitness routine in 2017? The secret to producing real results may be ditching you

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science, I am Cynthia Graber. This'll just take a minute. For women who are rather well-endowed, working out can sometimes be, well, a bit of a pain. Finding a good sports bra is key, now new research on breast

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science, Im Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Youve tried everything to lose weight: portion control, fasting, liquid diets, even eating meals on a treadmill. Now, a new study suggests that maybe you s

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

1. Multiple attacks kill 15 US troops in Iraq. Five died in a single roadside bombing in Baghdad. Elsewhere, a suicide truck bomber hit City Hall in a predominantly Sunni area of northern Iraq, killing at least 16 people and wounding 67 others. 2. In

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

The Gait Guys define the Z angle as: hip extension should equal ankle dorsiflexion, and vice versa. (Hip extension is the direction of your hip moving towards the back of your body. Ankle dorsiflexion is the movement of your toes and ankle being flex

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. If you are sitting down listening to this Health Report, stand up. Move your legs. Touch your toes, if you can. Do anything but sit. If you cut down on the time you spend sitting, you might live l

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Business 商业 HTC's patent problems HTC的专利问题 Android alert 要当心安卓系统了 Using Google's Android software has given HTC a boost, but it may now make the Taiwanese handset-maker vulnerable to costly lawsuits. 使用谷歌的安卓软

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

HTC's patent problems HTC的专利问题 Android alert 安卓系统,要当心了 Using Googles Android software has given HTC a boost, but it may now make the Taiwanese handset-maker vulnerable to costly lawsuits 使用谷歌的安卓软件推动了宏

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

I'm going to talk for a few minutes about running because running is something that I really love and also really hate. It's funny how you can love something and hate something at the same time. I like to go running in the park, particularly after a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

女人离婚后更易变胖 Apart from the death of a loved one, it is probably the most stressful experience life can throw at you. But research suggests that divorce can be good for men at least in terms of making them fitter. Women, on the other h

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Question: Why do I find it more difficult and tiring when I take my walk on a treadmill? 问:为什么我发现在跑步机上走会觉得更吃力、更累? Answer: Many people, including me, find a treadmill workout more draining than the same

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Isn't the English language marvellous? 英语是极好的(marvellous),不是吗? Some wouldn't say so, but for 20 years traditional British words have slowly been replaced by Americanisms. 有些人大概不会用marvellous这个词。但近2

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

NEW YORK - Breaking up your fitness routine is hard to do. But it's crucial for avoiding the bigger heartache of overuse injury, fitness experts say. People tend to do the same thing over and over again, without varying it, without taking adequate re

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I'm going to talk for a few minutes about running because running is something that I really love and also really hate. It's funny how you can love something and hate something at the same time. I like to go running in the park, particularly after a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

And we managed to boil it down to nine. 我们试图归结为九点 In fact we've done two more Blue Zone expeditions since this 其实在这次蓝区远征前 and these common denominators hold true. 我们已经调查了两个蓝区 And the first o

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(369) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

本期关键词: Show off abs: 炫腹 Abs (abdominals): 腹肌 Play on words:文字游戏 Pun: 双关语 Work out: 健身 I'm into working out: 喜欢健身、爱健身 (into something or someone就是喜欢...的意思) Recently: 最近 Work o

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Forget the protein shakes, chocolate milk may be the best thing to drink after you workout. 忘掉蛋白质奶昔吧,巧克力奶或许才是运动后的最佳饮品。 Scientists have found that the beverage has all the nutrients that your body ne

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间