如今,我们正逐渐被媒体推荐的各种最优生活方式所淹没,比如狂饮绿色奶昔、做瑜伽等等。虽然努力地按照推荐的方式去做,但却发觉很难坚持下来。为什么不试着从小的行动开始呢,这样

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

Rebecca: Hey, Todd, I'm going and looking for a gym. Actually, I hear you've joined a gym. Which one? Todd: Yeah, actually, there's a real nice gym down town. It just opened about a month ago. Maybe two months ago. It's really nice. Rebecca: OK, what

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Hi, Brad. I haven't seen you here before! Brad,我以前没在这里见过你! Hi, Kelly. Oh, yeah? I come here regularly every other morning. Kelly。是吗?我每隔一个早上都会定期来这里。 Oh, right. I usually come in the evening, bu

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

A: Hey Jason. What are you doing this Friday? B: I'm going to go to the driving range cause I'm playing golf on Saturday. A: You're golfing without me? What's up with that? B: Sorry man, but we already have a foursome. I'm going with a couple of guys

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

A: Hey Jason. What are you doing this Friday? B: I'm going to go to the driving range cause I'm playing golf on Saturday. A: You're golfing without me? What's up with that? B: Sorry man, but we already have a foursome. I'm going with a couple of guys

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

Matthew / Canada speaker I ride my bicycle. I like to ride my bicycle around most of the time, if I'm able to I'll ride a bicycle to work, and also I like to walk everywhere. I've never owned a car, so I tend to walk a lot of different places. Lindsa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Using Virtual Reality to Make Users Want to Exercise Businesses are finding more uses for Virtual Reality (VR) as the technology develops. 随着技术的发展,企业开始寻找虚拟现实技术的更多应用。 VR is no longer only for gaming

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

President Obama trying to build on the momentum after his addresses this week. And in his weekly address, he shows concern over a new report on insurance. We can expect that about half of all American under 65 will lose their health coverage at some

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(九)月

From the CNN center in Atlanta, hello, everyone, I'm Catherine Callaway. So glad you're checking in with us. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. The American cargo ship Liberty Sun was hit with rocket-propelled grenades off the Afric

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(四)月

Americans Try High-Tech Weight Loss Option 美国尝试高科技减肥方法 We Americans have gone nearly certifiably insane over our weight. 我们美国人已经对自己的体重几近疯狂。 It wasnt enough that the government completely re-de

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十二月)

A: I think I've looked everywhere, but I haven't seen a swimming pool here. B: This hotel has no full-size pool, but we do have swim stations in our gym. A: Swim stations? Whoever heard of such a thing? B: You swim in a swim station just like you run

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I've been looking for a swimming pool, but I haven't found one yet. B: We have no pool, sir, but we do have swim stations in our gym. A: Swim stations? Could you be a little more explicit? B: You know how you run on a treadmill but don't go anywhe

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

We create the conditions for happiness to occur. In other words, we create a habitat of happiness. Wow, that's interesting. He said that they have a science behind that art, and they've actually created four essential pillars, nine key indicators and

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Ruth: Akane, I hope you don't think I'm being rude but you look amazing. Have you lost weight? Akane: Actually, I have. Ruth: Wow. How did you do it? Akane: Well, I've been really eating healthy and working out a bit as well. Ruth: Wow. I read recent

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Improve Your Mind. 改善你的心态。 Meditate or pray. 冥想或祈祷。 Write in a journal. 写日志。 Take five deep breaths. 做5次深呼吸。 Sit silently and be mindfully observant of everything around you. 安静地坐着,并用心观察

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Everyone wants to live a better life. Whether its finding ways to improve your relationships with your family and friends, improve your productivity at work, live a healthier lifestyle, have more peace of mind, and so on, you can find advice on how t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

HTC's patent problems HTC 的专利问题 Android alert 安卓的警报 Using Googles Android software has given HTC a boost, but it may now make the Taiwanese handset-maker vulnerable to costly lawsuits 使用谷歌的安卓软件给HTC带来了业务

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

I know the truth behind you, there is nothing but fear Hiding behind violence I felt year after year Searching for someone to pay Darwin's price Laughter echoes while you savour my cries I can't forget it the pain and the dirt that I had to swallow T

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Horace was alone in the gym on the top floor of his apartment building. He was standing next to a treadmill. Silently and from behind, a man hurriedly brushed past Horace. Horace was startled. The man missed hitting him by an inch. The man went into

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

a. The people are running on treadmills b. The people are doing aerobics c. The people are playing racquetball d. The people are lifting weights

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力