Sam and Bobby are playing table tennis happily. 萨姆和波比正在开心地打乒乓球。 You're really good at table tennis, Sam. 萨姆,你的乒乓球打得真好。 Thanks. 谢谢。 Billy and Willy cheer for them loudly. 比利和威利大声

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级下册

早起赶火车 是的,我明天一大早要去火车站,因此我想让你们叫醒我。 A:Yes, I'm going to the railway station early tomorrow morning, so I would like to ask for a wake-up call. I'm Jim Baker in Room 321. 是的,我明天一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

The new Harbin-Dalian high-speed railway has reached 300 kilometers per hour during its latest test run. Despite the potential for extremely low temperatures, officials say the line has proved safe and reliable. Gao Wen is the deputy director of the

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

This year, a blogger on Tencent Microblog, a Twitter-like service in China, wrote a post saying Standing train tickets should be sold at half price. He said, Standing tickets are mostly bought by migrant workers, who cannot get a seat due to their un

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Im going to the railway station. 我要去火车站。 Please help me put the luggage in the trunk. 请帮我把行李放到行李箱里。 Please get to the airport within one hour. 请在一小时内赶到机场。 How long do we get there? 多长时

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Is there a subway nearby? 请问这附近有地铁吗? Where is the underground entrance? 地铁的入口在哪儿? Is this the right subway to Central Park? 这是去往中央公园的地铁吗? Which subway line goes to the railway station? 哪

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The hunt for the murder suspect, Nai Yin Xue, has come to an end when he was found in a small town in Georgia in the south of the United States. Two New Zealand police officers will probably bring him back to this country to stand trial for the murde

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Since Wednesday, strong winds and downpours have inundated many main roads in the Fuzhou city with meter-deep floods in Jiangxi province. The inaccessible roads have stranded vehicles and passengers. Trash cans floated down water clogged streets, fal

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

首页 - 手机APP下载 - 网址 - 资料下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 地盘 - 论坛 - 建议 听力提升 英语听力 听写训练 迷你新闻 经济学人 广播 VOA慢 VOA常 BBC CNN NPR FOX PBS 口语提升 英语口语 情景会话 背句子 口

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Signs Indicate Europe Economic Crisis May Be Ending 欧洲经济危机可能结束 Industrial production in Europe is starting to come back. That means more jobs and more money that workers and their families can spend. Over time, that means more eco

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

BEIJING, May 13 (Xinhua) -- China Railway Group Limited announced on Wednesday that one of its subsidiaries has won the Moscow-Kazan high-speed rail contract together with two Russian companies. The consortium will jointly conduct surveying, regional

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Topic1 Shenzhen Maglev Project Raises DebateResidents in Shenzhen have expressed concern over a proposed maglev railway line that they fear will cause severe radiation and damage their health. On July 8, many citizens in Shenzhen gathered in front of

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Why do we always want to go faster? I am talking about travel. We want our cars, trains and planes to get us to places quicker. This century, there's been a rise in high-speed rail travel as people have seen the benefits of this form of transport. I

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

This year, a blogger on Tencent Microblog, a Twitter-like service in China, wrote a post saying Standing train tickets should be sold at half price. He said, Standing tickets are mostly bought by migrant workers, who cannot get a seat due to their un

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

18-year-old Adawiah has to take the inter-city train every week between her home and school. The new train is more comfortable and much faster than the older one. The women-only compartments also make me feel safer. The train Adawiah takes comes from

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

The snow caused delays for 27 trains, stranding roughly 50 thousand passengers. Guangzhou Railway Group is now using high-speed trains to clear the backlog at Guangzhou station. Eight high-speed trains from the south headed to central China's Hunan P

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

13. When the train is due in Beijing? 这趟车什么时候到达北京? 还能这样说: When the train will arrive in Beijing? What time the train will arrive in Beijing? 14. What platform does the train leave from? 这班车从哪个站台开出

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This Edition ?A suicide bomber in Pakistan kills ten people including a provincial government official at a political rally in Peshawar. ?Egyptians vote in the second and final ph

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 2012CRI中国国际广播电台

Over 300 million railway trips have been made during this year's spring festival travel rush - though the latest numbers only count until the end of February. The highest single-day travel happened on February 14th - Valentine's Day - with over 10 mi

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Topic1-How Do Chinese Tourists Spend Money Overseas? Statistics released by the Ministry of Commerce show that overseas consumption of Chinese tourists is estimated to have reached 1.2 trillion Yuan in 2015. China has the world's largest number of ou

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议