发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 六级词汇

1.指一指,说一说 2.圈一圈 3.唱一唱与圈一圈 Jump, jump, jump, 跳,跳,跳, I can reach so high. 我能跳得高。 See, see, see, 看,看,看, I can find blue sky. 我能发现蓝色的天空。 Draw, draw, draw, 画,画,

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字1A

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This EditionMembers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization meet in Beijing on a series of cooperation agreements. The U.S government expresses concern that al-Qaida may be incre

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2012CRI中国国际广播电台

The hotel housekeeper accusing former IMF leader Dominique Strauss Khan of sexual assult has spoken out publicly for the first time.In an interview with News Week Magazine,the woman said she wanted to tell her story because she wants Strauss Khan beh

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(七月)

China's top economic planner says it has no appetite to create any new stimulus packages to shore up the economy. CRI's Ding Lulu explains. The National Development and Reform Commission is playing down the idea of new stimulus. It is meant to cool s

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

55 Direction 问路(上) 1.Excuse me,could you tell me how to get to the railway station? 2.Excuse me,where is the way to the railway station? 3.How can I get to the railway station? 4.Is this the right way to the railway station? 5.Which is the neare

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 How long will it take to get to the railway station by bus? 到火车站乘公共汽车需要多长时间? Where do I get a ticket? 我在哪儿买票呢? Which stop should I get off at if I'm going to No.1

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

3 行车时间 3句英文任你选 How long does it take to the railway station by taxi? 坐出租车去火车站要多久? How long till we get there? 多长时间能到那儿? I'd like to take a taxi to go to the station at 4:00 pm. 我想下午4点乘

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

China is working on next-generation bullet trains with a maximum operational speed of 400 km per hour that will be ready by 2020 for markets linked to the Belt and Road Initiative, the country's top railway vehicle maker said. 国内最大的轨道客车

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China Railway Corp said that it will introduce more food suppliers and offer passengers more meal options on high-speed trains, after recent media reports bashed the overpriced box lunches provided on bullet trains. 在有媒体于近日报道抨击高

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, May 6 (Xinhua) -- A total of 606.48 million people traveled via China's railways during the first four months of 2012, a year-on-year increase of 2.8 percent, the Ministry of Railways said Sunday. Passenger numbers increased the most in Apri

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is AP news minute. 1. Police responded to a shooting at the UCLA campus and officials have reported that there are two victims who were shot and killed. The campus is on lock-down. 2. Egyptian officials say a French ship has picked up signals fr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(六)月

Now, during the interview, 在采访过程中 he slurred his words, 他言词不清 he sounded disoriented leading many to believe 头脑混乱,让很多人认为 Christina. 克里斯蒂娜 that he had relapsed... 他旧瘾复发 Can you get me a t

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Indian court officials confiscated a passenger train after the railway department failed to pay compensation to a farmer for acquiring his land. 由于铁路局长期拖欠一位农民占地补偿款,印度一列客运列车在路上被法庭没收了

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

China's first sky trains came off the assembly line in Nanjing, which makes China the third country to master sky train technology, after Germany and Japan. 近日,我国首列空铁列车在南京下线,我国成为继德国和日本后第三个掌

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

So which cities are going to benefit the most from the changed railway lines? And what is the current state of Chinas high-speed rail lines? To answers those questions, joining me now in the studio is CCTVs Jin Yingqiao. Q1. Yingqiao, walk us through

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

Chinese passengers started to buy train tickets for the Spring Festival travel season at the booths on Wednesday. This year, railway operators have adopted several measures to facilitate the purchase of train tickets ahead of the Spring Festival, the

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

今天我们一起来学美语里面LINE的短句! 1) fine line between 一条细微的分界线 2) way out of line 实在太过分了 3) top of the line 上品 4) butt on the line 要负责

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

My last podcast was about a motorway junction. But today I am going to talk about something much more romantic. When I think about it, a dreamy look comes into my eyes and my heart begins to flutter. Yes, dear listeners, I am going to talk about a ra

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

We stay in Scotland for todays podcast. We are going to meet a man called William Topaz McGonagall. Most people agree that he was the worst poet ever in the English language. He was born in 1825. His father was a cotton weaver, who had to move from t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语