Chinese passengers started to buy train tickets for the Spring Festival travel season at the booths on Wednesday. This year, railway operators have adopted several measures to facilitate the purchase of train tickets ahead of the Spring Festival, the

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Where am I now? 我现在在哪儿? Could you point out where I am on the map? 您能在这张地图上指出我在什么东=地方吗? Wheres the nearest post office? 最近的邮局怎么走? Could you tell me the way to the railway station?您

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

While some call it a wonder tool, others say it's a nightmare for employees. Ding Ding, Alibaba's mobile and desktop app for companies, is gaining popularity across China. With its GPS-based features and other nifty functions, companies can now keep

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Am I on the right train to Chicago? 我坐的是往芝加哥去的火车,对吧? Oh, no. This is going in the opposite direction. 哦,不对。这是开往相反方向的车。 Isn't this the bus to the railway station? 这不是到火车站的车

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

How will you ship the order? 你们怎么提货? We can send it by air or by sea. 我们可以走空运或海运。 We usually send it by sea. 我们通常走海运。 When is the earliest shipment we can expect? 最早何时能装运? By the mid

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

1. Q: What do we learn from the conversation? A) Henry doesn't like the color. B) Someone else painted the house. C) There was no ladder in the house. D) Henry painted the house himself. 2. Q: Where did the conversation most probably take place? A) I

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Please hold the line for a moment. 请不要挂断。 Please hold the line for a moment. 请不要挂断。 OK. 好的。 Let me get him for you. 我替你去叫他。 Let me get him for you. 我替你去叫他。 Thank you very much. 多谢。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

This week is Dunedin Fashion Week. It is the 14th year that Dunedin has held their fashion week. The programme is exciting with breakfast shows, speakers and fashion shows. The breakfast shows include vintage clothes, jewellery and fashion photograph

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

KiwiRail announced this week that it will close the railway from Gisborne to Napier. Heavy rain in March last year washed out 3km of railway line. The line has not been repaired partly because it was difficult to reach. KiwiRail decided that it would

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

BEIJING, Jan. 5 (Xinhua) -- A record number of passengers traveled via railways during the New Year holiday, the Ministry of Railways said Saturday. From Monday to Thursday, some 22.55 million passengers traveled around the country by train, up by 3.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sales and Business Talk A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into cons

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

AS IT IS 2015-02-10 Thailand to Launch Major Public Works Program 泰国实施重大公共工程项目 The government in Thailand is looking to a major public works project to help the countrys economy. The government plans to spend more than $100 bi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

A: What's the problem? B: There was a stop sign back there that you didn't stop for. A: I really didn't see it. B: How'd you miss it? A: I only saw bushes at the intersection. B: Those bushes are covering the stop sign. A: I really didn't mean to run

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

A faster way of travel but with higher cost, high-speed rail in China continues to undergoing doublt. The 2,298-kilometer line which links five regional economic centers including Beijing, Zhengzhou, Wuhan, Changsha and Guangzhou, largely shortens th

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

China has been Vietnam's largest trading partner of Vietnam for the past 11 years. Last year, Vietnam became China's second largest trading partner inside ASEAN. A lot of the trade between the two sides is border-trade. Nguyen Van Binh is the vice ch

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

At Victoria Terminus in Mumbai, India, it always seems to be rush hour. Everyday some 2 million passengers pass through this train station. Coming into Mumbai is often a very tense commute. But in this country of over a billion people, the best way t

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

Trappers hunt these animals just for their furs, to be made into coats to keep people warm. 捕兽者猎杀这些动物就是为了获取它们的皮毛,用来做保暖的大衣。 One small animal, called the ermine, has a snow-white coat and a ta

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

After the jobs conference (see February 27th 2009) the Prime Minister, John Key, was very interested in the idea of cycle tracks from the north of the North Island to the south of the South Island, about 2,000km. As well as being Prime Minister, John

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Len Brown, the new mayor of Auckland, has plans to improve public transport in the Auckland. He wants a railway from the airport into the city, a rail loop through the central city and a railway over a new harbour bridge. The central city loop would

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

A couple in Guangdong was detained for booking train tickets online and selling them for 10 yuan extra to migrant workers who want to return home for Spring Festival. But migrant workers say they feel sorry for the couple. Last year China's railway s

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下