A: I have to miss school next week. B: Isn't there some way you could work your schedule out to be here? A: Unfortunately, this is what I have to do. B: How are you going to catch up? A: I've got it all covered. B: If you miss this class, you will ha

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

Two About society. 关于社会 1 Introduction A Some people find its very meaningful to be kind to the young and care for the old. America is a wealthy nation, but it has many problems like poverty and loneliness. So, many people volunteer their time t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离美语会话

probe --n.探针,探测器;vt.(以探针等)探查,查明 procedure --n.程序,手续 proceeding --n.行动,进行,会议录,学报 process --n.过程,作用,方法,程序,步骤,进行,推移;vt.加工,处理 proclaim --vt.宣布,声明,显示,显露

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方六级词汇

Anyone who has watched a Steve Jobs keynote will tell you he is one of the most extraordinary speakers in corporate America. 但凡看过Steve Jobs的主题演讲的人都觉得,他是全美最棒的演说家和合作伙伴。 Who does the best job

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

China says it will be a Good Trading Partner in Asia-Pacific 中国表示会成为亚太地区好的贸易伙伴 China's Vice Prime Minister Wu Yi told Asia-Pacific business leaders meeting in Hong Ko

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--全球经济要闻

Ted Johnson does not hide in the sun anymore. His head, once as battered as the helmet he wore as a New England Patriots linebacker for ten seasons, no longer hurts every day. Get a nick there. But it took three years to stop. I got some championship

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Kyoto Protocol Takes Effect The Kyoto Protocol on global warming has come into effect after years of delays. But the landmark agreement to reduce greenhouse gas emissions lacks the support of the Unit

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语听者文摘

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang's visit to New Zealand marks the 45th year of diplomatic relations between China and New Zealand, and comes three years after the two countries formed a comprehensive strategic partnership during a visit to New Zealand by t

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

12 Steps To Personal Business Success Here are the twelve steps to personal success in business: 1. What do we call success? Should we let our company define this - nope! Define it our self! When I was in sales, I always took whatever quota my compa

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

AS IT IS 2015-09-25 Europe's Migrant Crisis Does Not Let Up As migrants and refugees continue to rush into Europe, European Union (EU) members held an emergency summit in Brussels. They hope to agree on how to deal with this large movement of refugee

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

AS IT IS 2016-10-07 Migration Out of the Middle East Shows No Signs of Slowing 中东难民逃离潮趋势仍未放缓 Recent conflicts in the Middle East are responsible for the worst global refugee crisis in 70 years. Data from the United Nations s

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

OPEC Agrees to Reduce Oil Output Kerry Sheridan Oil prices edged higher Tuesday after ministers from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) agreed to reduce output. OPEC ministers ha

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

首页 - 手机APP下载 - 网址 - 资料下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 地盘 - 论坛 - 建议 登录 | 注册 听力提升 英语听力 听写训练 迷你新闻 经济学人 广播 VOA慢 VOA常 BBC CNN NPR FOX PBS 口语提升 英语口语 情景会话

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The failure of Chinese stocks to be included in key international benchmarks earlier this year cast a shadow over the long-awaited debut of a trading link designed to give foreign investors greater access to shares listed on the mainland. 中国股票未

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A sharp rise in Chinas box office revenues has Hollywood hunting for local partners to help them crack the booming Asian market. And while China has a fast-growing audience, there are also challenges facing the countrys film industry. Cathy Yang expl

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

The State Council has given the green light to a long-awaited plan to connect the Shenzhen and Hong Kong stock exchanges, further opening China's capital market. 人们期待已久的深圳证券交易所和香港联合交易所互联互通方案已获

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinese film market enters busy season with 40 films

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

All generalities aside, sales professionals hate having to do paperwork. Doing paperwork or process related tasks take them out of the field, away from customers and prospects and don't help to advance any sales cycles. In short, having to do paperwo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Latest stats from the city's Environmental Protection Bureau show the number of days with high air quality reached 57 in the first four months of 2015, up eight days from a year earlier. During the period, the number of days with severe air pollution

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Topic 1-Ministry Says Gaokao Rule Won't Hurt A recent Gaokao admission policy, which intends to offer more quota to students from poor provinces, has sparked a heated debate. However, the Ministry of Education ensures parents that the policy wont hur

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议