[00:01.47]My Captain America! 我的美国队长 [00:03.47]Dad! Dad! Dad! 等一下 [00:05.97]Stop it! Shut up! Shut up! 安静,别吵 [00:11.58]- Why dont you let the lady in? - Hey, back up. -对不起,借过 -你不让女人先上车 [00:13.81

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-当幸福来敲门

5Afterward Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and said, This is what the Lord , the God of Israel, says: 'Let my people go, so that they may hold a festival to me in the desert.' 2Pharaoh said, Who is the Lord , that I should obey him and let Israel go?

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 出埃及记

Free trade 自由贸易 NB: Please note this is not a word for word transcript of the audio programme Abigail:Discussions about free trade are often in the news, and they bring with them talk of summits and conferences, of tariffs ( 关税 ) and subsidies

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Affirmative Action Case Returns to the Supreme Court 最高法院复审平权法案 From VOA Learning English, this is the Education Report. The United States Supreme Court said last week it will re-hear arguments on a controversial college admission

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Issues Collide Over Europes Migrant Crisis 欧洲移民危机引发问题 Europes migrant crisis has brought the situation of hundreds of thousands of people fleeing conflict or seeking a better life to the worlds attention. The migration has put pre

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Chapter Five 第五章 279.Absolutely not! 当然不是! Have you ever been arrested? 你曾经被逮捕过吗? Absolutely not! I've never broken the law. 当然没有!我从来没有触犯过法律。 280.catch... later 以后再见...... I'd

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语常用短句

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving Day and the Friday before Cyber Monday in the United States. It is a busy shopping day and is a holiday in some states. 黑色星期五就是在美国感恩节和网络星期一(感恩节之后的第一个上

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(296) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

讨论新手机Iphone英语对话 Bill: Hi,Jack,long time no see,hows everything going? 嗨,杰克,好久没见,最近怎么样? Jack: Yeah, its ok. Oh,look,I just got a new mobile phone. 还不错。瞧,我的新手机。 Bill: Woo! Fabulo

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

LISBON, Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- Visiting British Prime Minister David Cameron on Friday promised to take in thousands more Syrian refugees, saying his country had a moral duty to help amid the humanitarian crisis. Cameron said he would not participate in

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The United States pledged Wednesday to accept more refugees fleeing from wars in Syria and elsewhere, even as Europe unveiled a mandatory country-by-country quota plan to resettle 160,000 migrants. After meeting with lawmakers in Congress, U.S. Secre

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

HUNGARIAN-SERBIAN BORDERHungarian police on Monday struggled to control refugees entering by the thousands at Hungarys border with Serbia. Police kept a large group of exhausted and anxious refugees in a holding area, a few meters from a gap in the b

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MOSCOW, June 13 (Xinhua) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday called for international consultations on global economic polices, including restructuring the international financial and monetary architecture, so as to ensure sustainable eco

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chalk up a win for Wanda Group. The unlisted Chinese conglomerate will pay $3.5bn for Legendary Entertainment, the US media company behind films including Jurassic World and The Dark Knight. The deal will be Wandas largest to date, according to Dealo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

委内瑞拉暂停汇款到哥伦比亚 CARACAS, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- The Venezuelan government has announced to suspend all forms of remittances sending from Venezuela to Colombia. The suspension will be in place until a new mechanism takes effect an

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Direct quotas to invest in China have been unexpectedly revived as foreign investors select tried-and-tested ways to ride theequity bull run in Shanghai and Shenzhen. 直接投资于中国内地股市的资金额度意外大幅增长,因为境外投资

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1、Performance (n.) 人业绩、表现His performance this month has been less than satisfactory. 他这个月的业绩不是很令人满意。 2、Performance Evaluation 定期的员工个人评定The performance evaluation test is a way of see

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

性格内向不善交际,不愿参与社交活动却不知道如何拒绝别人?别急,今天送你10句超好用的大招,帮你解决这一烦恼。 Number 1: 大招一: Please go away. I'm introverting. 请走开,我忙着内向呢。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

F. Y. I 刚进外企的时候,收到很多别人转过来的信上都有这三个字母,过了好久才知道意思是:For Your Information。看到这几个字母意味着下面内容和我有关,但是关系不大,看看就好。因为对方

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

BEIJING, Dec. 16 (Xinhua) -- China issued rules for pilot programs of RMB Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors (RQFII) on Friday, formally giving a green light to investment of overseas RMB funds in mainland securities markets. The move is expec

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

美国向乌克兰提供1亿美元贷款担保 WASHINGTON, March 4 (Xinhua) -- The White House announced on Tuesday that the United States will provide one billion U.S. dollars of loan guarantees to help insulate vulnerable Ukrainians from the effect

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻